剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
宪兵特别行动队情报显示
ROS intelligence reports.
他们在中国 俄♥罗♥斯♥和非洲东北部挖金矿
They mine gold in China, Russia, and Northeast Africa.
这是一家皮包公♥司♥
It's a front company.
他们很可能把女孩们关在这里
Which means that's probably where they're holding the girls.
-婕特 查到地址了吗 -查到了
- Jet. Get the address? - Already done.
-太精彩了 -多谢夸奖
- That was impressive. - Thank you.
如果你想到意大利生活 来找我
If you're ever thinking of moving to Italy, come see me.
第三小队 安全
Team 3, clear.
有女人们的踪迹吗
Any sign of the women?
她们肯定已经被转移了
They must have been moved.
看起来他们已经撤了 贝尔
It looks like they pulled out, Bell.
好吧 安全
All right, all clear.
安全
All clear!
你们闻到了吗
You smell that?
发现了什么
What do you got?
这是个
Is that a...?
被金子裹着
Gold.
现场痕迹已经被严重破坏了
There's too much cross-contamination in this place.
我们在焚化炉附近取证
I mean, we're printing around the furnace,
看能不能发现指纹
see what we can find,
但他们也许戴了手套
but they probably used gloves.
好吧 归队吧
All right. Get back in here.
马上从现场撤离
I want you off the streets for now.
-什么证据也没发现吗 -对
- We still don't have anything? - Nope.
唯一的收获就是阿布拉莫夫
All we can do is tie Abramov
和发现焚化炉头骨的那栋建筑有关
to a building with a skull in the furnace,
他可以辩称他对此毫不知情
which he's gonna claim he knows nothing about.
更棘手的是 他现在知道我们盯上他了
A bigger problem is, now he knows we're on to him,
他肯定要跑 该死
and he's gonna run. Caspita!
头骨牙齿鉴定还没出来
Okay, well, we're still waiting on dental analysis,
我们不算一无所获
so we got that.
怎么了 婕特
What's up, Jet?
法医鉴定出来了
Forensic analysis came in.
在工厂里发现的金粉颗粒
Particles of gold dust found in the factory
和无名氏头骨上的黄金
and on the skull of our John Doe
都来自非洲东北部的苏丹
traced back to a mine in Abu Hamad, Sudan,
阿布哈马德市的一座金矿
which is in Northeast Africa,
蒙特钦托在那也有金矿
where Monte Cinto has its gold mines.
众所周知 苏丹和阿布拉莫夫蛇虎一窝
Well, we know Sudan's in bed with Abramov.
也许这就是他能偷偷把黄金私运进美国的原因
Maybe that's how he's getting his gold into the States undetected.
我们现在唯一能做的
The only way to do that is to control the flights
是控制飞往苏丹的航♥班♥
from point to point.
没错 他可能申请政♥府♥安全许可
Yeah, government security clearance.
或者利用外交豁免权
Or diplomatic immunity.
去苏丹领♥事♥馆♥
Sudanese consulate?
-我来开车 -不行 我来开
- I'll drive. - No, no, I'll drive.
这里是纽约 让你开要出事
This is New York, you're gonna get us killed.
不行 你开车太慢了
No, no. You drive too slow.
这次我开快点
Well, this time I'll drive faster.
如果阿布拉莫夫想紧急出境
If Abramov tries to fly out on an A1,
他会申请一个外交出境许可号♥
he'll be assigned a diplomatic clearance number.
但那样航♥班♥号♥码会被记录在册
But then the flight numbers on the manifest
成为政♥府♥公开档案
become public record.
不对 如果他认为我们已经盯上他了
No, If he thinks we're on to him,
他肯定会暗中进行
he's gonna go underground.
没关系 我们离成功近在咫尺
It doesn't matter. We're closing in.
我们会抓住他的
We're gonna get him.
我知道你不会放弃
I knew you'd never quit.
放弃什么 抓捕阿布拉莫夫吗 当然不会
What, going after Abramov? Hell no.
不是 在意大利时 你说你已经心力交瘁了
No, back in Italy, when you said you were burned out,
但你从没放弃
but you can never quit.
你天生就是干这行的
You were born for this job.
这就是我欣赏你的地方
It's what I admire about you.
我根本不认识米克尔·阿布拉莫夫
I don't know Mikeal Abramov at all.
为什么会认识
Why would I?
也许因为他在政♥府♥人员的帮助下
Well, maybe because he smuggles a lot of gold out of your country
从你们国家走私了大量黄金
with the help of public officials.
我们在一个谋杀现场
Traces of gold from your region
发现了来自你们国家的黄金
were found in a murder scene
谋杀案和阿布拉莫夫先生的人口贩卖♥♥团伙有关
with ties to a human trafficking ring that Mr. Abramov runs.
所以你们认为我参与了走私
So you think I have something to do with it.
不 不是你本人
No, not you personally.
但我们有理由相信有人让大使♥馆♥
But we have reason to believe the embassy has been asked
帮阿布拉莫夫逃跑
to help in Abramov's travel.
当然 是暗中帮助
Unknowingly, of course.
所以需要我给我们总理打电♥话♥吗
So would you like if I called my prime minister
问问有没有这事
to ask if that's the case?
如果可以的话
If you think it would help.
你是皇后学院毕业的
You went to Queens College?
是个好学校
It's a good school.
我刚把我孩子送去科罗拉多州上学
I just sent my kid off to Colorado.
你最初为什么来纽约
What brought you to New York originally?
来寻找机遇
Opportunity.
那你来对了
Yeah, well, you're in the right place.
看看你现在的职位
Look where you are, right?
以帮助人们回家为己任
In a position to help people back home.
我的工作也是如此
That's why I do my job.
我想帮助别人
I'm trying to help people.
受伤的人 被剥削的人
People that are hurt, being exploited.
登先生 如果我们不阻止这个男人
Mr. Deng, if we don't stop this man,
很多人 尤其是年轻女性会受煎熬
a lot of people, especially young women, will suffer.
我明白
I understand.
我想你们也明白如果我给你们
As I'm sure you also understand the risk
提供机密的政♥府♥信息
I will be taking in providing you
将会带来多大的风险
with very sensitive government information.
所以我要请你们离开
Which is why I will have to ask you to leave.
但如果你们不介意 我想先走
But if you don't mind, I would like to exit first.
好让你们有时间讨论
So you can have time to discuss
接下去该去什么地方
where you might need to go next.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
这是飞机旅客名单
It's a flight manifest.
阿布拉莫夫的飞机45分钟后起飞 走
Abramov's flight leaves in 45 minutes. Let's go.
五分钟后到机场 警长
Five minutes out from the airport, Sarge.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我们应该同时到
We should get there at the same time.
为什么我们是后援
Where are we on backup?
急救和紧急勤务小组在路上
HIS and ESU are in transit.
他们大概四分钟后到
Looks like they're about four minutes out.
哈夫迈耶机场
我们大概1一点降落
Yeah, we're landing at about 1:00.
不 因为我们要提早起飞
No, because we are taking off earlier, that's why.
哈夫迈耶机场
快
Hurry.
你也是
You too.
好的
Yes, sir.
他来了
There he is.
我们得赶紧 快点
We have to move. Move, move, move, move.
你说过你们会准备好吧
You said you'd be ready, huh?
快 我们得快点
Come on. We have to move quicker.
赶紧 没时间了
Come on, we don't have time.
警♥察♥ 把枪都拿出来
Cops, cops! Get your guns!
警♥察♥
Police!
举起手来 放下武器
Show me your hands! Drop your weapon.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
有人被击倒
Man down!
掩护我
Cover me!
不 去里面
No! No, go inside.
发动引擎 去里面
Start the engine. Go inside!
快快快 带我们离开这里
Go, go, go. Take us out of here.
米克尔·阿布拉莫夫 你被捕了
Mikeal Abramov, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表