剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
It's our case.
但如果你表现好 我也许能让你跟着
But if you behave yourself, I'll see if you can tag along.
今天商店干的漂亮
Hey, great job in the store today.
我真的希望你和婕特能和好
I do hope you and Jet make up.
-意大利警♥察♥ -我就知道
- Italian police. - I knew it!
既然是你和他交易
Well, since you're the one who set up the deal with him,
有什么要告诉我的吗
anything you wanna tell me?
-有 我和你一起进去 -不行
- Yes. I'm going in there with you. - No.
提雅 你不能进去
Tia, you're not.
这个守规矩的新埃利奥特是谁
Who is this new Elliot following all these rules?
这可不是我记忆中的那个警♥察♥
This is not the cop I remember.
同一个警♥察♥ 不同的规矩
Same cop, different rules.
-你就这么让我纯当看客吗 -不
- You're really gonna make me watch? - No.
你还要拿着这个
You can hold this too.
行吧 至少装得像点
Well, at least put on a good show.
你好 杰
Hey, Jay.
我需要请个律师吗
Should I get a lawyer?
你是问我的建议吗
Are you asking my advice?
请坐
Have a seat.
我从没被捕过
I've never been arrested before.
真的吗
Really?
那我得和你说 从我的角度
Well, I got to tell you, from where I'm standing,
你看起来应对的不错
you seem to be holding up pretty well.
但如果你想请律师 那我就给你找个律师
But if you want a lawyer, then I'll get you a lawyer.
我只希望他不要太厉害
I just hope he's not very good.
为什么他不能是个厉害的律师
Why shouldn't he be a good lawyer?
如果他很好 他会帮你办保释
Well, if he's good, he'll probably get you bail,
那样你可就麻烦了
and that's gonna be awful for you.
为什么保释会有麻烦
Why would that be awful?
阿布拉莫夫肯定知道你被捕了 对吗
Well, Abramov has to know you're in custody, right?
光天化日下 你商店门口那场警方拘捕戏
The chance that no one noticed the police foot chase
不可能没人注意到吧 他不会知道吗
in front of your store in broad daylight, didn't alert him?
不会 他肯定知道 尤其他就在城里
Nah, he's got to know, especially with him being in town.
阿布拉莫夫在城里吗
Abramov is here?
对 所以你认为他会怎么想
Yeah, I mean, how do you think he's gonna react?
金子没了
Gold is gone.
我们也不会把钱还给你
We're not giving back that money.
你
You.
我就从他的信使那买♥♥珠宝
I just buy the jewelry from his couriers.
我不知道东西是怎么来的
I don't know where it comes from.
别了吧 杰
No, Jay.
我们别来那一套了
Let's not do that.
你以为我们今天为什么去你的店里
Why do you think we were in your store today?
因为我们有法庭指令监听你电♥话♥
Because we got a court order to tap your phones,
我们还有线人 前员工
and we had an informant, former coworker.
他们把你做的那些事都告诉我们了
They told us everything that you were doing.
所以说...
So.
是萨拉 还是杰妮特
Was it Sarah? Janet?
我不能告诉你
I'm not at liberty to say.
但如果你问我的建议...
But look, you're asking my advice...
说实话
Talk.
交代出一些名字
Give me names.
或者希望等你出去后
Or hope that if you get out,
我们能在阿布拉莫夫抓到你之前 抓到他
we get to Abramov before he gets to you.
我表现如何
So how'd I do?
到底是谁
Who was it?
萨拉还是杰妮特
Sarah or Janet?
都不是 我没有线人
Neither. I didn't have an informant.
快点 女士们
Let's go, ladies!
今天不给洗手间时间
And no bathroom breaks today.
米克尔
Mikeal!
我都不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
因为我不想让你知道
Because I didn't want you to know.
就像你不想让我知道
Just like you didn't want me to know
你一直在揩油水
you've been skimming off the top here.
什么 没有
What? No.
我没有揩油水 我...
I haven't been skimming. I...
我在这里有眼线
I have my eyes here,
我让他们告诉我这里的一切
and I make them tell me everything, hmm?
现在 听好
Now, listen.
你今年一直是我的得力干将
You've been a tremendous asset for me this year,
也许你确实配得上更多
so perhaps you've always deserved more.
但如果你想要更多金子
But if you really wanted extra gold,
只要开口要就好 兄弟
all you had to do was ask, man.
你现在就可以和我要
You can ask me now.
没关系 别担心 好好说就行
It's okay, don't worry. Just--just be polite.
"米克尔"
"Mikeal."
米克尔
Mikeal.
"我想要"
"I would like..."
我想要更多
I would like more.
更多什么
More what?
黄金
Gold.
拜托了
Please.
你瞧
You see?
没那么难 对吧
It wasn't that hard, huh?
好 满足他
Okay, give him what he wants.
我什么都没拿 我什么都没拿
I didn't take anything. I didn't take anything!
-我没 -过来 快
- I did-- - Come on! Move!
乔伊 对吗
Joy, right?
对吗
Huh, right?
谢谢你 乔伊
Thank you, Joy.
谢谢你 乔伊
Thank you, Joy.
欧洲时差还没倒过来吗
Still in European time?
我正做咖啡呢
I'm making coffee.
好
Oh, great, yeah.
邮件发我 我会仔细看的
Yeah, email it to me, I'll look it over,
然后我们可以见面
and then we can meet up--
情报报告
Intelligence reports.
时间紧迫
Clock is ticking,
我知道你和我一样 都是工作狂
and I know you're a workaholic just like me.
进来吧
Come on in.
珠宝商给我们的联♥系♥人那边有新情报了
Updated intel from the contacts the jeweler gave us.
好
Mm-kay.
怎么
What?
-好地方 -真的吗
- Nice place. - Oh, you think?
对
Yeah.
妈妈在那边住
Mom sleeps there.
正和孙子们一起享受为期一个月的旅行
She's been on a month-long tour staying with the grandkids,
那是伊莱以前的房♥间
and that's Eli's old room.
他现在在读大学
He's in college now.
-大学 -所以说 你现在孤身一人
- College. - Oh, so you're a lonely bird.
我是空巢老人
I'm an empty nester.
我是空巢老人 对 是的
I'm an empty nester, yes, I am.
你是怎么自我调整的
And, uh, how are you adjusting?
就那样
You know, I mean,
我并不想念他凌晨两点的聒噪音乐
I don't miss him playing his music loud at 2:00 a.m.
我是说自从凯茜死后
I meant since, uh, Kathy.
对不起 我没有及时听到
I'm sorry I, uh, I didn't hear in time and--
我知道
I know.
你打了电♥话♥ 我也收到了你的信息
And you called, and I got your messages.
抱歉 我没回电♥话♥ 我只是找不到合适的话
Sorry I didn't call back. I just didn't have the words.
我不知道
I didn't know what to--
不知道说什么
Didn't know what to say.
谢谢你
So thank you.
你们的感情很特别
You two were special together.
你很特别
You're special.
来点咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
浓缩
Espresso.
-只是咖啡 -卡布奇诺吗
- Coffee. - Cappuccino?
普通咖啡
Coffee.
那边有什么情报
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表