剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
No! No! Vaughn, what are you doing?
你说了我的名字
You said my name.
你说了我的名字
You said my name.
不要
No!
不要
No, no!
喂 快停下
Yo! Hey, stop!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
放开我
Get off me!
看看你逼我♥干♥了什么
You see what you made me do?
看看你逼我♥干♥了什么
You see what you made me do?
快 伙计 快点
Come on, dude. Come on.
我们得走了
We got to go. We got to go.
-但是他 -快走快走
- But he - Go! Go, go!
不好意思请让一下
Excuse us, please.
这是同样的作案手法
It's the same MO.
到处都是弹壳
Shell casings everywhere.
银弹夹 中空弹
Silver jackets, hollow points,
甚至是M10的自动手♥枪♥弹
even the ACPs from a MAC-10.
我们对受害者的情况了解多少
What do we know about the vic?
蒂安娜·塞缪尔斯 23岁
Tiana Samuels, 23.
房♥屋主人拉蒙·塞缪尔斯的妹妹
Sister of the homeowner, Ramon Samuels.
她被近距离击毙
She was shot point blank.
没有性侵的迹象
No sign of sexual assault.
这不符合作案模式
It doesn't fit the pattern.
是的 近距离射击
Yeah, point blank.
-这是有私仇 -对
-That's personal. -Yeah.
可能她当时在试图反抗
Maybe she was trying to fight back.
我们必须检查她的指甲是否有DNA
We'll have to check her nails for DNA.
-贝尔警官 -怎么了
- Sergeant Bell. - Yeah?
我们在尸体身边找到这个
Found this next to the body.
-是被害人的吗 -不清楚
- The vic's? - I don't know.
或许她哥哥知道
Maybe the brother knows.
我们走
Come on.
拉蒙
Ramon?
我是纽约警局的阿雅娜·贝尔警长
I'm Sergeant Ayanna Bell, NYPD.
他们把她带走了吗
Did they take her?
是的
Yeah.
她不该遭受这些 她只是一个孩子
She didn't deserve that, man. She was just a kid.
这是你妹妹的东西吗
Do you know if this belonged to your sister?
我知道你已经录过口供了
Look, I know that you already gave your statement,
但如果你还能想起任何细节
but if there's anything else you can remember...
其中有人是蓝眼睛吗
Did one of the men have blue eyes?
没错
Yeah.
领头的那个人
The one that was in charge.
他身形高大 眼睛是蓝色的
He was a big guy with blue eyes.
就是他抓走了我妹妹
He was the one that grabbed my sister.
你当时看到或听到什么了吗
Did you see anything, hear anything?
任何不寻常的事
Anything that stood out?
当我清醒过来时
When I came to,
其中一个人在大声叫那个大块头住手
one of the guys was yelling at the big guy to stop.
他们就打起来了
They started fighting.
我妹妹在尖叫
My sister, she was screaming.
我听见玻璃桌子碎了
I heard the glass table shatter.
然后就是那声枪响
And then came the shot that--
谢谢你 拉蒙
Thank you, Ramon.
我真的很遗憾你失去了她
I'm really sorry for your loss.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得当时有人试图阻止强♥奸♥
I think somebody tried to stop the rape,
因此这起案件才不符合作案手段
which is why it doesn't fit the pattern.
警长 又找到一件圣诞礼物
Sergeant, found another Christmas present.
-是什么东西 -玻璃
- What do we got? - Glass.
来自楼上那张碎了的桌子
From the broken table upstairs.
-上面沾血了吗 -看起来是这样
- Blood on it? - Sure looks that way.
如果这是其中一名团伙的血
If this is from one of the crew,
这是第一个实质性的突破
we just got our first solid break.
你有话想说
You want to say something?
昨晚那一出算什么
What was that last night?
那女孩不应该遭受那个
That girl did not deserve that.
你不应该说出我的名字
You shouldn't have said my name.
我做了必须做的事
I did what had to be done.
我说的是那之前的事 沃恩
I'm talking before that, Vaughn.
因为从来没有人说过那是计划的一部分
'Cause ain't nobody say that was part of it.
有时候是 有时候不是
Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't.
我不同意 听见吗
Well, I'm not down with it, OK?
我不要这样
I'm good.
现在你不能就这样退出
You don't get to just walk away now.
我们是兄弟 记得吗
We're brothers, remember?
记得 不过兄弟们不会这样对待彼此
Yeah, well, brothers don't do this to each other.
丹特 冷静点
Yo, Dante, chill.
不不不 曼尼 他才要冷静
No, no, no, Manny. He needs to chill.
你想退出
You want out?
你想背叛唯一一个
You want to turn your back on the one person
在你无助时支持你的人吗
who stood up for you when you couldn't?
去吧
Go ahead.
离开
Leave.
我刚跟莉莲打完电♥话♥
I just hung up with Lillian.
-她有很多问题 -我们在想办法找答案
- She's got questions. - We're working on answers.
一群人假扮警♥察♥ 抢劫 强♥奸♥ 现在还有谋杀
We've got fake cops robbing, raping, and now murder.
头版头条预定了
Which makes us front page news.
-但那个血液证据 -我跟她说了
- But the blood evidence-- - I told her.
我们在检测 但她心很急
We're running it, but she's impatient.
-我们都急 -实验室报告来了
- We all are. - Labs are in.
DNA联合检索系统里找到了匹配 曼尼·里维拉
CODIS got a hit. Manny Rivera.
里维拉有最后所在地吗
Rivera got a last known?
皇后区牙买♥♥加83街和切尔西街交界处
Jamaica, Queens. 83rd and Chelsea.
你好 我是阿雅娜·贝尔警长 纽约警局
Hi. Sergeant Ayanna Bell, NYPD.
我是埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Detective Elliot Stabler.
-你今天怎么样 -挺好 挺好
- How are you today? - Good, good.
-你是莱纳德·贝克吗 -是的
- Are you Leonard Baker? - I am.
你的地址被列为一个名叫曼尼·里维拉的
Okay, you're listed as the last known address
最后所在地
for a Manny Rivera.
他现在在这里吗
Is he here?
那些是你的孩子
Those your kids?
他们是我领养的孩子
Those are my foster kids.
是的
Yeah.
曼尼曾经也是
Manny was one too,
但我已经很多年没有见过他了
but I haven't seen him in years.
发生什么了吗
What happened?
所以他以前的确住在这里
So he did live here.
你记得是多久以前吗
Do you remember how long ago?
我也不清楚 得有六七年了吧
Must have been, I don't know, six, seven years ago.
从那以后你跟他还有过任何联♥系♥吗
Have you had any contact with him since then?
曼尼是个问题小孩
Manny was a troubled kid.
什么问题
What kind of trouble?
我照顾的孩子 我不愿说他们的不好
I don't like to speak badly about a child in my care.
我愿意给他们机会
I try to give them every opportunity,
但他们也需要守规矩
but I have rules that need to be followed.
很遗憾 曼尼办不到
And Manny sadly wasn't able to do that,
我只能送他走
so I had to send him away.
什么意思 送去哪里
And what does that mean? You sent him where?
送回寄养系统
Back in the system.
之后的事我就不清楚了
I don't know what happened after that.
他惹了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble is he in?
如果他联♥系♥你
If you hear from him,
或者你知道谁能帮我们联♥系♥上他
or if you can think of anybody else who can put us in touch with him,
请打给我们
give us a call.
没问题
Sure.
谢谢 祝好
Thank you. Have a great day.
-你怎么看 -他有事隐瞒
- What you thinking? - I think he's covering.
对 我去申请搜查令
Yeah, I'll get a warrant,
从儿童服务管理局调他的资料
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表