剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Look, yesterday was awkward.
我们承认 然后就翻篇吧
Let's just admit it and move on.
我父母确实没给我的婚礼出钱
My parents didn't pay for my wedding.
说我痛处了 仅此而已
Just struck a nerve, that's all.
等等 你结婚了
Wait, you're married?
结过婚
Was.
那时候我20岁
I was 20.
天大的错误
Huge mistake.
我爸至今不肯跟我讲话
My dad still won't talk to me.
我们还是干活吧
Anyway, we should probably...
那里的海滩真是天堂
The beach is a paradise.
你如果来多诺萨岛 就是我的客人
When you come to Donousa, you will be my guest.
那里的鱼 非常鲜美
The fish, so fresh.
-那里的女人 -比鱼更鲜
- The women-- - Even fresher?
比鱼更美味
More delicious.
干杯
L'chaim.
说正事
So.
有人为你作保
You've been vouched for.
你的事业 是由你的父亲和叔叔开创的
Your business, your father and uncle started it,
对吗
right?
对的
That's right, yeah.
而你 毕业于伦敦经济学院
And you, London School of Economics,
在希腊军队里服役六年 至今未婚
six years in the Greek Army, never been married.
没错 克里斯托斯 我会认真调查
Yeah. Christos, I do my homework.
请容我说一句 我父亲曾经说过
If I may, my father used to say...
"在美国 遍地是黄金
"In America, the streets are paved with gold,
单等勤劳人"
but someone has to do the paving."
是的
Yeah.
你的父亲是个聪明人
Your father was a smart man.
你还好吗
You okay?
她是不是很秀色可餐
Isn't she just delicious?
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
她叫乔伊 好了 乔伊
It's Joy. Okay, Joy.
明天别迟到了
Don't be late tomorrow.
我们还有很多事情要完成 好吗
We have a lot to get done, okay?
那么
So--
你看
Look.
该死的
Damn.
对不起 只是 我告诉过你 这让我抓狂
Sorry, it's just, I told you, it drives me crazy.
我们的生意成了吗
Are we in business?
也许是吧
Maybe.
可能是吧
Probably, yeah.
我回头再告诉你具体时间
I'll get back to you about timing.
为什么要等
Why wait?
现在就是最佳时机
No time like the present.
逼得太紧了
Pushing too hard.
是的
Yeah.
但是你就是得等
But you will have to wait.
好吧
Yeah.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
那必须的
Absolutely.
你差点就暴露了
You almost got made in there.
我不得不冒险
I had to take a chance.
你说如果我们无法抓到阿布拉莫夫做坏事
You said if we couldn't catch Abramov doing something dirty,
那就得有个内部的人来揭发他
then we had to have someone on the inside turn on him.
但里面有个女孩
But there's a girl in there.
肯定是参与了他的珠宝制♥作♥项目
Has to be a part of his jewelry-making operation.
只要她肯谈 她就会是我们的突破口
I get her to talk, she's our way in.
你为什么会认为她参与了这个项目
Why do you think she's a part of the operation?
她的手是绿色的
Her hands were green.
如果你缺铁并且在工作中接触黄金
If you're iron deficient and you work with gold,
会导致皮肤变色
it stains the skin.
你觉得你可以让她开口谈吗
Think you can get her to talk?
我觉得可以
I think so.
你必须要这么做
You have to.
我们别无选择了
We have no other option.
去吧
Go.
乔伊
Joy.
是的 我没认错人
Yes, I thought that was you.
不 不 没事的 拜托了
No. No, no, it's okay, please.
别害怕
No, don't be afraid.
我可以问你些事吗
Can I ask you something?
你喜欢你在餐厅的工作吗
Do you like your job at the restaurant?
因为我能感觉到
Because I get the sense
你对整个情况事有点不安
that you're a little uneasy about the whole thing.
我不能说
I can't talk.
为什么 是因为他吗
Why? Because of him?
阿布拉莫夫吗
Abramov?
如果你碰到任何麻烦 我可以帮助你
If you're in any trouble, I can help you.
怎么帮
How?
我和其他警员都在这里
I'm here with other officers as well.
我们知道你的老板以及他有多危险
We know about your boss and how dangerous he is.
我看到他杀了一个人
I saw him have a man killed.
是谁 在哪里
Who? Where?
在我工作的工厂里
In the factory, where I work.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
是他让我们全天无休止地工作
He was the one who made us work all day.
没有食物
No food.
甚至没有水
Not even water.
你能告诉我关于这个工厂的情况吗
Can you tell me about this factory?
这不仅仅只是一个制♥造♥珠宝的工厂
It's more than just a jewelry-making factory.
他走私女孩们来做这个工作
He smuggles girls in to do the work.
他们虐待我们
They abuse us.
他说如果我告诉他们偷了他东西的人
He said if I tell them when someone was stealing from him,
就会让我在餐厅工作
he would let me work at the restaurant.
多挣点钱
Make extra money.
我在家乡还有一个女儿
I have a daughter back home.
你们一共有多少人在那里
How many of you are there?
12个 有时更多
12, sometimes more.
你能告诉我这个工厂在哪里吗
Can you tell me where this factory is?
我没法告诉你
I can't.
当他们带我们过去时 我们被蒙眼了
We're blindfolded when they bring us.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait!
嗨
Hi.
对不起 我不是有意要吓你的
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
我觉得我可以帮忙 瑞斯
I think I can help. Reyes?
是的 她是警♥察♥ 别担心
Yeah, she's police, don't worry.
没事的
It's okay.
乔伊 如果你能告诉我
Joy, if you can tell me every detail
你所记得的那辆面包车的每一个细节
of that van ride that you remember,
比如开了多久 听到的声音 闻到的气味
like how long it was, sounds you heard, smells,
我想我也许能够帮到你
I think that I might be able to help.
就 就从头开始 好吗
Just--just start from the very beginning, okay?
他们在纽约肯尼迪国际机场把我们接走
They picked us up from JFK.
开车驾驶了大约一小时
We drove for maybe one hour.
纽约肯尼迪国际机场
车子很缓慢地开了很久
We were driving slowly for a long time.
大概每小时10英里的速度
Maybe 10 miles an hour.
我们到那时 我什么都看不见
When we got there, I couldn't see anything.
只能听到雾角号♥声
I could only hear the sound of a foghorn.
我看到了一栋有字的建筑
I see a sign on the building.
有"都会"两个字
The letters L-I-T-A-N.
选定范围内搜索"都会"
大都会塑胶厂
范围内有一个大都会塑胶厂
There's a Metropolitan Plastic within the radius.
-里面有 -有"都会"两个字 没错
- Last five letters-- - L-i-t-a-n. Yeah.
看看周围有什么
All right, let's see what's around it.
还有什么
What else?
附近还有一处地♥产♥
There's a property next to it
重新搜索附近商业体
蒙特钦托控股公♥司♥
属于一家控股公♥司♥ 蒙特钦托控股公♥司♥
that's owned by a holding company, Monte Cinto Holdings.
蒙特钦托
Monte Cinto.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表