剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I need an address.
玛莉娅 你现在这样只能帮助
Maria, the only people you're helping now
伤害你们的人逍遥法外
are the ones who hurt you.
我们一起找到他们
Help us find them.
就可以惩罚他们
So we can punish them.
只有上帝能惩罚他们
Only God can punish them.
那帮我成为上帝的使者吧
So help me be his backup.
接下来的调查交给我吧
Let me take this investigation to the next level.
你我都清楚八楼的人会怎么说
You know as well as I do what the eighth floor will say.
好 那就说服他们
OK, convince them.
听着 你抓到了杀害亨利·科尔的凶手
Look, you caught Henry Cole's killer
将狡诈的工会头子从赌场里撤出来
and took a crooked union head out of the casino belt.
接受胜利
Take the win.
将它更好地为自己所用
Parlay it into a better position for yourself,
省下待在街上的时间
one with less time on the street
多陪陪杰克
and more time with Jack.
那组织犯罪控制局怎么办
But what about OCCB?
成立这个专案组就是为了扳倒理查德·惠特利
This task force was created to take down Richard Wheatley.
你们已经超额完成任务了
You've done that and a lot more.
在高光时刻结束吧
End on a high note.
等等 结束吗
Wait, end?
每个人都该往前走了
It's time for everyone to move on.
而且 经过昨天的法♥院♥闹剧之后
Besides, after that circus at the courthouse yesterday,
对你来说 斯特布勒已经算不上好搭档了
Stabler is not a good alliance for you anymore.
斯特布勒是我的朋友
Stabler is my friend.
他是我合作过的最好的警探
He's the best damn detective I have ever worked with.
我不会因为他做了正确的事而抛弃他
I will not abandon him for doing the right thing.
阿雅娜 我是发自内心为你好
Ayanna, I have your best interests at heart.
相信我 你该进入下一个阶段了
Trust me, it's time for you to go to the next level.
我会去总部探探你的口风
I'll put some feelers out for you at 1PP.
-早上好 -好吗
- Good morning. - Is it?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
警长在吗 我得和她聊聊
Sarge in? I need to talk to her.
-她来多久了 -你是说女魔头吗
- How long has she been here? - You mean Cruella?
太久了
Too long.
戈德法布副督察
Deputy Inspector Goldfarb.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
晚点再聊
We'll talk soon.
有什么是我需要知道的吗
Anything about that I need to know?
没到时候
Not yet.
入室行窃案有线索吗
Any leads on the home invasion?
有 是警♥察♥干的
Yeah, it's cops.
行为很恶劣
And it's bad.
-这是妈妈的房♥子吗 -儿子的
- This the mom's house? - Son.
儿子是房♥主 名叫加布里埃尔·埃斯帕萨
Son is the owner. Gabriel Esparza.
他还拥有的是一长串犯罪记录
He's also the owner of a pretty good rap sheet.
因为贩毒在北边坐过牢
Did time upstate for drug dealing.
母亲和女儿也参与了吗
Mom and daughter are part of the operation?
根据母亲说的 没有
According to mom, no.
说她们什么也不知道 我相信她
Didn't know anything, and I believe her.
这就能给我们一些筹码
That should give us some leverage.
我主谈
I'll do the talking.
我来主谈
I'll do the talking.
稍早怎么回事
Hey, what was that earlier?
在办公室那会 你提心吊胆的样子
Back at the office, you were all jumpy.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
婕特 我是个警探 我能察觉到这些
Jet, I'm a detective. I notice these things.
你就是有些提心吊胆
You were jumpy.
是贝尔吗 你听到什么了
Was it Bell? You heard something?
好了 你太捕风捉影了
OK, now you're reaching.
而你在说谎
And you're lying.
我们走前门 你们盯住后面
We'll take the front. You guys take the back.
加布里埃尔·埃斯帕萨 纽约警局
Gabriel Esparza! NYPD!
埃利奥特
Elliot.
我好像听到了什么
Thought I heard something.
加布里埃尔·埃斯帕萨 我们是警♥察♥
Gabriel Esparza! Police!
加布里埃尔 纽约警局
Gabriel! NYPD!
不许你们再进我家
You ain't coming in my house again.
好吧
OK.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们真的是纽约警局
We're really the NYPD here.
我们知道发生了什么
We know what happened.
-我们是来帮忙的 -是吗 像上次那么帮吗
- We're here to help. - Oh, yeah, like last time?
放下武器
Put the weapon down!
我们刚从医院回来
We just came from the hospital.
玛莉娅和茉莉
Maria and Jazmin.
是她们让我们来的
They're the ones who sent us here.
所以 请把刀放下
So let's-- let's drop the knife.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
你是抓住其他警♥察♥的那个警♥察♥
You're that cop that busted those other cops.
-对 -是的 你是个内鬼
- That's right. - Yeah, you're the rat.
好吧 我不在乎你怎么称呼我
All right. I don't care what you call me.
听我说 我们都要冷静
Listen to me. We're all gonna calm down.
好好谈谈
We're gonna talk.
你会把刀放下
And you're gonna drop the knife
否则情况就会变得复杂
or things are gonna get really complicated.
他的意思是我会对你开枪
He means I'm gonna shoot you.
伙计 你们两人最好不要对我说谎
Man, you two better not be lying to me.
当时有几个人
How many were there?
我数着是六个
I counted six.
有什么显著特征码
Anything stand out?
口音 纹身之类
Accents, tattoos?
他们穿着制♥服♥还带着面罩
They were in uniforms and had masks.
我什么也看不见
I couldn't see nothing.
谁有可能给他们报信
Who could have tipped them off?
我才不会告诉你这个
I'm not gonna tell you that.
我要是开始说人名 就成了和他一样的内鬼
I start naming names, I become a rat just like him.
找到弹壳了
Found casings.
三种不同的武器
Three different weapons.
银弹夹 穿甲弹和0.45自动手♥枪♥弹
Silver jackets, armor piercing rounds, and .45 ACPs.
用的是M10冲♥锋♥枪♥
It's from a MAC-10.
纽约警局并不配备M10冲♥锋♥枪♥
Yeah, NYPD doesn't issue MAC-10s.
好了 这里已经调查完了
OK, all right, so we're done here guys.
-咱们走 -等等 等一下
- Let's go. - Wait, hold up.
-你们要走吗 -对
- You're leaving? - Yeah.
因为你并不回答问题 所以我们要走了
We're leaving because you won't answer any questions.
你妈妈和妹妹都在医院
Now I got your mother and your sister in the hospital.
你知道她们遭遇了什么
And you know what happened to them
也知道那些人为何而来
and you know why they're there,
但你想自行其是
but you want to do it your way?
-可以 祝你好运 -那个带头的
- All right, good luck to you. - The leader.
他有双疯狂的蓝眼睛
He had these crazy blue eyes.
你可以光凭疯狂蓝眼睛查到这个人 对吗
You can track down someone with crazy blue eyes, right?
当然可以 小事一桩
Oh, definitely. Piece of cake.
好了 谢谢你的帮助
All right. Thanks for your help.
道上都传闻 他就是个帮派匪徒
Word on the street, he's straight up gangster.
手下有一帮人
Runs with a crew of the same.
心狠手黑
Real killers.
我们需要个名字
We need a name.
我要是知道名字 他早就被我弄死了
If I had a name, he'd already be dead.
我就知道这么多 向上帝发誓
That's all I know. Swear to God.
为了你自己好 希望祂听到了
For your sake, I hope He's listening.
-我们完事了吗 -对
- Are we done? - Yep.
在他们再次作案前
Let's track down some gangsters
我们得找到这些扮成警♥察♥黑帮分子
who are posing as cops before they hit again.
出来了
There he is.
快过来
Get in here.
快过来 伙计
Come here! Aw! My man!
伙计
Whoo! Yeah! Man.
还好吗 老伙计
What's up, big dog?
天呐 伙计
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表