剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
There was a bomb at the house.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
我们到了以后 沃恩引爆了它
Yeah, and when we arrived, Vaughn detonated it.
所以如果你明知道还让我们过去
So if you sent us there knowing--
我对炸♥弹♥一无所知
I didn't know anything about a bomb.
听着 我是想帮忙
Look, I was trying to help.
没出事吧
Is everyone okay?
我们都很幸运
We got real lucky.
你要知道 我我跟沃恩很多年没说话了
You need to know that I haven't spoken to Vaughn in years,
直到我出狱后
not until right before I got out.
我到了他的地盘才知道
And I didn't know he was rolling like that
他在搞突袭勾当
till I got to his crib.
听着 兄弟 我知道这一团糟
Look, B, I know it's messed up.
但是你知道的 我一点也不喜欢暴♥力♥
But you know I'm not down with that violence at all.
-但是 -你们曾是兄弟
- But-- - You were brothers.
所以你不得不参与其中 对吗
So you had to go along with it?
事情不是一直如此吗
Isn't that how it's always been?
沃恩现在想杀害警♥察♥
Vaughn wants to kill cops now.
帮我一起找到他
Work with me to find him,
等你从这儿出去以后
and I'll do all I can to make sure you good
我会尽我所能保你一切顺利
when you get out of here.
像过去那样 对吗
It's like back in the day, right?
求求你
Please!
不要
Don't!
求求你
Please!
过来
Get over here.
放我出去
Let me out!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
放开我
Let go!
闭嘴
Shut up.
放我出去
Let go of me!
我们没什么好说的了
We're done.
我们早就完了
We've been done.
现在沃恩要弑警吗
Vaughn wants to kill cops now?
你怎么确定的
What makes you so sure?
他想把我们都炸死
He tried to blow us up.
事情发生时 我们在通电♥话♥
He was on the phone before it happened.
我们听到他这么说了
We heard him say it.
有录音吗
Anyone get it on tape?
-没有 -什么录音
- No. - Tape?
我可以在系统范围发布警告
I mean, I can put out a department-wide warning,
但是沃恩可能只是想杀你
but maybe Vaughn was just interested in you.
你确实杀了他一个队友 对吗
You did kill one of his crew members, right?
没有 我击中了他的一个队友
No, I actually shot one of his crew,
但是我逮捕了两个 所以沃恩可能
but I arrested two of them, so maybe Vaughn
确实跟我有仇
has something out for me.
但是他确实想炸死
But he did try to blow up a number
屋里的一票执法人员
of law enforcement officers in the house.
对我来说 这是个问题
Now, to me, that's a problem.
还有我觉得他和系统内部有联♥系♥
I also think he has a connection in the department.
那些战术装备是怎么回事
I mean, the tactical gear-- what is that?
-埃利奥特 -不 我想知道 是怎么回事
- Elliot. - No, no, what's going on?
为什么每次有警♥察♥遇到麻烦或者
Why is it every time a cop is either in trouble
在城里接受调查 都跟你有关
or being investigated in the city, you're involved?
即便都知道他是坏蛋了
Even when we know it's a bad guy,
你还在系统内部找嫌疑人
you still look at this department for suspects.
我是在找线索
I'm looking for leads.
你想要线索 好 去找吧
You want a lead, well, figure this out.
一旦我们告诉局里的人埃利奥特·斯特布勒
How's it gonna go over once we tell every man and woman
把戴警徽的都当作怀疑目标
with a shield that Elliot Stabler
他们会如何反应
thinks they're targets now?
我不在乎他们怎么想
I don't give a damn what they think.
我只想做正确的事
I'm just trying to do the right thing here.
-他的意思是 -听着 我知道他的意思
- What he's trying to say is-- - Look, I know what he meant.
我会向上级报告
I'm gonna run this up the chain on my end.
但是本能告诉我 现在我们应该
But my gut is telling me we need to keep this
低调行事
at a whisper right now.
如果你需要更多资源帮你找到这个人
And if you need more resources to help you find this guy,
给我们打电♥话♥
just give us a call,
尤其是你此刻的需要
especially if you're not getting
没有被满足的话
the help you need right now.
我来搞定他
I can manage him.
你真的没必要像那样帮我说话
You really shouldn't have backed me up like that.
人们会觉得你很在乎
I mean, people are gonna start to think that you care.
我们已经得到想要的了
We got what we wanted.
婕特 有一个推测
Jet, got a theory.
需要你帮忙
I need your help.
沃恩和警局内部有勾结
Vaughn's got a connection to the department.
他靠这个搞到他的制♥服♥ 警徽之类的
That's how he gets his uniform, shields, whatever.
我需要你查他的记录
I just need you to dig into his record.
也许他抓到过 发展成线人
You know, maybe he got busted, turned CI,
靠这个从现任警员这里
and used that pull in order to get supplies
得到补给
from someone on the job.
明白吗
Got it?
好 你和我 我们出发
All right, you and me. Let's roll.
去哪儿
Where we headed?
真酷 我喜欢
Great, love it.
有发现吗
You get anything?
沃恩房♥子里的电♥话♥
Vaughn's call at the house
时间太短 没法追踪
didn't last long enough to trace.
摄像头从亚马逊买♥♥的
Camera came from Amazon,
收♥货♥地址是一个未注册的邮箱
shipped to a PO box, unregistered.
好 所以呢
Okay, what are you saying?
我为了这一文不值的东西差点死了
That I almost died for nothing.
我没空理你们
I don't have time for this.
有个保释听证会 我已经迟到了
I'm already late for a bail hearing.
有一个专门针对警♥察♥的犯罪团伙
We've got a crew out there targeting cops,
所以我们也没多少时间
so we don't have much time, either.
就一分钟
You got one minute.
你的当事人曼尼是团伙成员之一
Your client, Manny, is part of this gang.
据称
Allegedly.
我们希望他能配合调查
Well, we'd like to have him on board.
该团伙还有一人落网 丹特
Now, we've got another gang member, Dante.
如果丹特先交代
And if we get information from him first,
就没曼尼什么事了
then all bets are off.
提供联络人姓名 地址
Just get us a name, address,
能够抓住沃恩的信息
somewhere we can get Vaughn.
我说过了 我的当事人曼尼不认识
As I said before, my client Manny does not know
寄养家庭的这个沃恩
this Vaughn person from the foster home.
我们在一名年轻女性被谋杀的凶案现场
Well, your client left his DNA at a crime scene
查出了你当事人的DNA
where a young woman was murdered.
你当事人所在的这个团伙
He's also a member of this crew that attempted
还试图炸死多名警♥察♥
to blow up a dozen cops.
你肯定明白 如果他不配合
Now, I don't need to tell you, if he doesn't work with us,
这些案子他都是从犯
he's gonna be an accessory to all that.
那就开出条件来
Then offer me something.
不然我怎么办 跟我的当事人说
Or what am I supposed to do-- tell my client
因为你们态度好 所以他就该配合吗
you asked nicely, so cough up some information?
我们在等检察官那边开条件
And we're waiting for an offer from the DA's office.
但同时
But in the meantime--
如果你们那么急
If time is that important,
那我期待 你们能开出相当好的条件
I'll expect something big for my client in return.
祝好运 警探们
Good luck, detectives.
谁会定一分钟闹钟
Who sets their alarm for one minute?
她呀
She does.
有线索吗
Any luck?
丹特这边没戏
Dante was a bust.
曼尼的律师说
Well, Manny's lawyer claims that
他不认识什么寄宿家庭的沃恩
he doesn't know anything about Vaughn in any foster home.
我们都知道这不是事实
We know that's not the truth.
你怎么知道
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表