剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
It took over everything in my life.
我想是这个肿瘤让我意识到
Guess this tumor thing made me realize
把你的名字写在大楼上
putting your name on the building
保护不了你的遗产
doesn't secure your legacy.
家庭 孩子 下一代
Family, kids, the next generation.
才是意义所在
That's what it's about.
珍珠怀孕了
Pearl's pregnant.
什么
What?
不
No.
是孙子
Grandson.
他们打算以你的名字为他命名来着
They were gonna name him after you.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
罗伯特 如果你是认真的
Robert, if you're really serious about this,
你必须活下去
you've got to stay alive.
因为尽管那些磁带可能有用
Because as good as those tapes may be,
你的证言更重要
what's important is you testifying.
然后你会意识到这个协议
And then you're gonna realize what this deal
对你的家庭意味着什么
really is worth to your family.
希望我来对地方了
Hope I'm in the right place.
你是谁
Who are you?
波尔森助理检察官
ADA Polson.
-来找罗伯特 -你来得挺快
- Supposed to meet with Robert. - Oh, you got here quick.
带协议了吗
Uh, you have the proffer agreements?
带了
Yeah, I brought it.
他在哪儿
So where is he?
在三楼 走那个门
On the third floor, through that door.
能带路吗
Lead the way?
我得等我的队友
I got to wait on my team,
手♥机♥在上面没信♥号♥♥
and cell phone service is, like, nonexistent.
但是斯特布勒警探在上面了
But Detective Stabler is already up there.
所以那边就他俩吗
So it's just two of them up there?
太好了
Great.
没问题
No problem.
在这等着
Wait here.
停 停 停 停车
Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop.
等下 你是谁
Hold on. Who are you?
很抱歉 我已经尽快赶来了
So sorry, I got here as fast as I could.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是地检办公室的
I'm from the DA's office.
斯鲁特梅克斯警探给我打了电♥话♥
Detective Slootmaekers called.
她让我马上过来
She told me I had to be here right away.
好 给我看看你的证件 快
Okay, show me your credentials, right now.
好 打911
Okay, I need you to call 911.
告诉他们我们需要尽可能多的人手
Tell them we need as many units as possible.
怎么了
What's happening?
打911 警♥察♥需要援助
911! Officers need assistance!
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler?
你是谁
Who are you?
波尔森助理检察官
ADA Polson.
贝尔警官呢
Where's Sergeant Bell?
她说还有人来
She mentioned there were others coming,
她在下面等他们
and she was gonna wait for them downstairs.
赛拉斯先生在哪儿
Where's Mr. Silas?
这边 跟我来
This way. Follow me.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是今天早晨来上班时
Yeah, I just didn't expect my day to turn out like this
我可没想到今天会变成这样
when I came into work this morning.
这个楼里的老鼠得有多大啊
Just how big you think the rats are in this building, huh?
这边走
This way.
拜托
Come on!
我听说地检办公室
So I heard the DA's office isn't
今年不在中心街开节日派对了
having their holiday party down on Center Street this year.
那是怎么回事
What's going on with that?
兄弟 要我说的话
I mean, they don't know their heads from their asses,
他们脑子有问题
if you ask me, man.
他在里面跟你说什么了吗
Hey, he tell you anything in there?
还没有
No, not yet.
但他 他在里面吗
But he's, uh-- he's in there?
对 对 就在里面 我去叫他
Yeah, yeah. Right in there. Uh, I'll get him.
-你在这等着 -好
- Just wait here. - Right.
好的
You got it.
起来 起来 进里面去
Get up. Get up. Get in there.
-发生什么事了 -嘘
- What the hell is going on? - Shh.
躲到角落里去 快点
Stuff yourself in that corner, now.
我们找对地方了吗
This the right place?
那是斯特布勒的车
That's Stabler's car.
看到那人了吗
Hey, you see that?
他是谁
Who's that?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hey!
别伤害我 求你了
Don't hurt me! Please.
你跑什么 你是谁
Why are you running? Who are you?
我叫桑德斯 是地检办公室的
Sanders. I'm from the DA's office.
我们是组织犯罪管制组
OC task force.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我正在拨♥打♥911
I've been trying to reach 911,
但我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
but my cell phone service isn't working.
拨♥打♥911 为什么
911? Why?
待在这 继续打电♥话♥
Stay here. Keep calling.
我们分头行动 我走这边楼梯
We'll split up. I'll take the stairs on this side.
斯特布勒
Stabler!
他去楼梯间了
Stairs.
罗伯特呢
What about Robert?
他没事 他不会乱跑
He'll be fine. He ain't going nowhere.
-你受伤了吗 -我没事
- You get hit? - I'm good.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
我从这出去 你继续上楼
I'll get out here. You keep going.
危险 小心电动拖车
进入此区域需佩戴护目镜
仓库内禁止携带食品饮料
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -我没事 快追
- You good? - I'm good. Go.
-没受伤吧 -没有
- You good? - Yeah.
-大家都没事吧 -我没事
- Everybody okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
那就好 分一队人下去看看
All right, we need a team down there.
你们两个 跟我来
You two, with me. Let's go.
-还有罗伯特 -对
- Robert. - Yeah.
他在后面办公室 我们去过的那个
Back office, where we left off.
-好的 你跟我来 -警长
- All right, you're with me. - Sarge?
别盯着我的腿看了 我们走
Stop looking at my leg, and let's go.
叫救护车吗
Call the bus?
他能直接进太平间了
He's going to the morgue.
不过我们还需要支援
We need some help out here, though.
那应该是他的车
That's got to be his car.
去检查一下 看能不能找到身份信息
Check it out. See if you can find some ID.
还是收不到信♥号♥♥
Can't get a signal.
好吧 我们得把赛拉斯带走
Great. We got to get Silas out of here.
没信♥号♥♥
Nope.
又有人来了
We got more company.
杰米 快过来 快
Jamie, get over here! Now!
你们走 我跟着你们 快走
Go! I'm right behind you. Go.
好 快走
All right, go.
杰米中枪了
Jamie's been hit.
-我们在监控上看见了 -他在哪
- We saw it on the monitors. - Where is he?
他往另一个楼梯井去了
Headed to the other stairwell.
哪个方向
Where?
在我们东边
To the east of us.
他刚进了我们东边的那扇门
He just went in that door to the east of us.
所有楼梯井都通往这里吗
Do all the stairwells lead here?
对 不对 我也不确定
Yes. No. I'm not sure.
那些追上来的人怎么办
What about all the other men coming up?
我们搞不定那么多人
We're not getting past all those guys.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表