剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
那个凯文来找我 想让我一起偷你的货
That kid Kevin came to me looking to rip you off.
他跟我说了你的位置
Told me where he knew where to find you,
你在卖♥♥什么货
what you were pushing,
还有如何干掉你抢走你所有的货
how we could take you down and grab all your product.
在这行里有一件事我绝不容忍♥
There's one thing I won't tolerate in this business,
就是背叛
and that's disloyalty...
还有告密
and snitches.
我有销♥售♥渠道
I got distribution.
但没了供货商
I've lost my supplier.
多亏凯文 我知道你有货
Thanks to Kevin, I know you got product.
命运将我们带到一起
It's almost like fate brought us together.
你以前见过这个吗
You ever see one of these before?
在我的家乡 艺术家们会用
Where I'm from, artists make sculptures
一块愈创树木头来雕刻这样的动物
just like these from a single piece of Guayacan wood.
孩子们很喜欢
The children love it.
你看 看到它的细节了吗
Because you see-- you see, it's very detailed.
这是 这是非常精细的雕刻
It's, uh-- it's careful work, though.
如果刻得太重太深
You carve too much,
木头就会容易断裂
and the wood is liable to break,
这样所有努力就前功尽弃了
and all your effort is for naught.
我想了解我的生意伙伴
I wanna know who I'm doing business with.
而你是个陌生人
And you-- you're a stranger to me.
那我们就改变这个陌生关系
Let's change that.
如果有可能 我会通知你的
If it's in the cards, I'll let you know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你雕刻乌龟顺利
Good luck with the turtle.
你怎么看
What do you think?
目前来看 手♥机♥是没问题的
So far, the phone was clear.
我说不准
I can't tell.
你知道要做什么
You know what to do.
怎么样
Hey. How'd it go?
他有些兴趣
Uh, he's intrigued.
但他也非常非常聪明
He's also smart. Very smart.
他一定会想继续跟踪我
He's gonna wanna be thorough.
打给瑞斯 让他做好准备
Call Reyes. Let him know.
有人跟着你
You have a tail.
没错
Yes, I do.
今早 警方透露
This morning, police are saying
-昨晚发生在华盛顿高地的 -你得看看这个
- gang violence is at the root... - You gotta see this.
-出什么事了 -枪击案属于帮派暴♥力♥
- What's going on? - Of last night's shooting that left two dead
帮派暴♥力♥在华盛顿高地致两死三伤
枪击导致两人死亡三人受伤
and three others injured in Washington Heights.
警方仍在现场搜索...
And police are still on the scene, scouring...
车是杜兰手下的
Car belongs to one of Duran's crew.
我们发现是来自迈阿密
We tracked it from Miami.
看起来杜兰行动了 他现在就想掌控纽约
Looks like Duran made a move. He wants New York now.
这只会越来越糟
This is only gonna get worse.
你朋友的杂货店不就在那里吗
Isn't that where your friend's bodega is?
有受害者名单吗
Do we have a victims list?
然后就听见了枪声
Then the shooting started.
我跑过去把他拉开
I ran to pull him away, and--
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
他一直远离那些帮派
He stayed away from all that.
这都是我的错 我是个懦夫
This is my fault. I'm a coward.
埃斯特班 听我说
Esteban, listen to me.
你跑进枪战想要救你的侄子
You ran into the fight to try and save your nephew.
你绝不是个懦夫
You're not a coward.
他的名字是杜兰
His name is Duran.
我们街区成这样都是因为他
He's the one done this to our neighborhood.
我是文斯
This is Vince.
杜兰想见面
Duran wants to meet.
详情等下发信息给你
Watch your texts for details.
跟他说我准备好了
Oh. You tell him I'm ready.
站这儿
Right there.
走的时候再给你
You'll get them back at the end.
你觉得这车怎么样
What do you think?
54年的吗
'54?
是猜的吗
Was that a guess?
我老爸喜欢老爷车
My old man liked classic cars.
这些东西总让我想起他
These things always remind me of him.
你从哪儿弄的
Where'd you get it?
古巴革命之后 卡斯特罗下令
After the revolution, Castro banned the import
禁止进口所有美国产汽车
of all American-made vehicles.
我们就只有这种
This is all we had.
还得保证它们能够行驶很多很多年
And we had to keep them running many, many years.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我记得我叔叔
I remember my uncle--
我看过他把一个苏联产的发动机
I watched him drop a Russian-made engine
装在这样一辆车上
into a car just like this.
他总喜欢说那天他结束了冷战
He liked to say he ended the Cold War that day.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, well, you know.
不同的时代啊 有些人说是更好的时代
Different times, right? Some say better times.
有些人是这么说
Some do.
古巴人一点也不喜欢这些车
Cubanos have no fondness for these cars.
不像美国人
Not like Americans.
你似乎很喜欢
You seem to like them.
四十年前我被迫离开我的家乡
40 years ago, I was forced to leave my heritage behind.
这大概是我找回它
I suppose this is my way to reclaim it...
重塑它的方式
and restore it.
来吧
Come.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我确实仔细调查了一下你 朋友
I did some digging on you, my friend.
找到的东西不多
I could not find much.
如果你调查后找到了太多信息
Well, if you did dig and you found too much,
那我岂不是很不擅长我这一行 对吗
I wouldn't be very good at what I did, now, would I?
你大概也做了一些调查
You did your own research, I suppose.
没错
I did.
那你对我的名声一定有所耳闻
Then you're aware of my reputation.
是的
I am.
你真是没有浪费任何时间 想要重回这行
You certainly wasted no time getting back into business.
你是指我的州监狱假期吗
You are referring to my state vacation?
我在里面的时候失去了很多
I lost a lot when I was inside.
现在我有要完成的事
There are things I need to accomplish now.
让我帮你完成那些事
Let me help you accomplish those things.
没有照片 没有个人信息 什么都没有
No photos. Nothing personal. Nada.
是的 两次了 你们在找什么
Yeah, that's twice. What are you looking for?
筹码
Collateral.
我给你看了钱 帮你解决了那个叛徒
I showed you the money, got rid of that snitch for you.
我不在乎
No me importa.
对于我们这种身份 钱和筹码不一样
Money, to men in our position, is not the same as collateral.
我想知道你在乎什么
I wanna know what you care about.
你知道的 我在乎什么呢
Well, you know. What do I care about?
没结婚
Not married.
女人就是麻烦
Women are trouble.
还行吧
Dale.
没孩子
No kids.
你什么意思
What's your point?
没什么比和一个没东西可失去的人
There's nothing scarier than doing business with a man
做生意更可怕的了
who has nothing to lose.
和一个什么都可以失去的人
Well, there's nothing scarier than a man
做生意更可怕
who has everything to lose.
怎么样
How'd it go?
好的 我会再打给你 谢谢
All right. I'll call you back. Thanks.
我刚和迈阿密的多明格斯队长通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Captain Dominguez out of Miami.
他想知道为什么他的警探们被冷落了
He wants to know why his detectives are being iced out.
如果他想让他们回去
Well, if he wants them back,
我很乐意送送他们
I'm more than happy to send them to him.
杜兰想做交易
Look, Duran wants to make a deal.
但要需要一笔定金
But it's contingent on a deposit.
-多少 -又是二十万
- How much? - Another 200,000.
好吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表