剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
And if he isn't?
先稳住 我过五分钟后给你回电♥话♥
Sit tight. I'ma call you back in five minutes.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
稳住
Sit tight.
你有额外的人力支援了
You have your extra manpower.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你跟我一起去吗
You riding with me?
-什么 -我们的午餐 记得吗
- What? - Our lunch, remember?
我现在无法赴约
I can't do this lunch right now.
婕特
Jet.
我才刚给你提供额外支援
I just got you extra help.
只要一个小时而已
It's one hour. That's all.
莉莲 我去不了
Lillian, I can't.
最后关头放高层鸽子不是个好事 阿雅娜
Canceling last minute on top brass is not a good look, Ayanna.
你知道还有哪些不是好事吗
You know what else isn't a good look?
让弑警凶手逍遥法外
Letting a cop killer get away.
我们有了追捕沃恩团队所需的人手
Okay, so we got the bodies that we need to hunt down Vaughn's crew.
-我指定你来负责 -现在就去
- I'm putting you at point. - On it.
对了 你有瑞斯的消息吗
All right--oh, also, have you heard from Reyes?
他到底在哪里
Where the hell is he?
-是我 -你在哪里
- Yeah. - Where are you?
在开车
Driving.
贝尔开始不耐烦了
Bell is freaking out.
你什么时候能回到这里
When do you get back here?
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
快点
Hurry up.
我们要做什么
What are we doing?
兜兜风
Going for a little ride.
我觉得贝尔说的稳住不是这个意思
I doubt that's what Bell meant by sitting tight.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
放松点 有问题算我的
Relax, this is on me.
拿你手♥机♥录下来
Get out your phone and record this.
要有耐心 耐心
Patience. Patience.
我们拿到证据了 他在给沃恩装备
We got him. He's dropping the gear off for Vaughn.
对 然后呢
Right, and?
然后他会带我们找到沃恩
And he's gonna lead us to Vaughn.
或者那些装备会让沃恩出现在我们面前
Or that gear will bring Vaughn to us.
雷诺兹告诉他一切就绪之前
I mean, Vaughn is not coming
沃恩肯定不会来 对吧
until Reynolds gives him the okay, right?
打个电♥话♥
Make a call.
我们等的时候让别人去跟踪雷诺兹
Have someone follow Reynolds while we wait.
但我们不应该在这里
But we're not even supposed to be here.
先斩后奏比较适合
Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
是谁
Who is it?
什么
What?
我不说...
I don't speak--
最近可好 莱纳德
How you doing, Leonard?
什什...什么情况
What--what--what is this?
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
警♥察♥ 我希望是
A cop, I'm hoping?
你看我不眼熟吗
I don't look familiar?
小瑞吗
Ray?
天啊 是小瑞
Oh, my God. Ray.
再见到你真好
It's so good to see you again.
你在这做什么 什么情况
What are you doing here? What is this?
刚才在房♥子里的人是我
That was me at the house earlier.
是你吗
That was you?
你为什么逃跑
Why'd you run?
我不知道那些小子怎么和你说的
I don't know what those boys told you,
但他们在说谎
but they're lying.
他们是问题儿童 全都是
They are troubled kids, all of them.
你知道吗 有趣是
You know, that's funny
因为你曾经也这样告诉我们
because that's what you used to tell us.
你知道吗
You know?
它只是一个让我们保持弱小的计划
It was all a plan just to keep us weak
这样我们就无法反抗
so we wouldn't fight back.
你是指打闹吗
You mean the roughhousing?
拜托 你们是男孩子
Come on. You were boys.
你们需要释放那种能量
You needed to get that energy out.
你还在因为那个烦恼吗
Are you still upset about that?
我说的不是那件事
That's not what I'm talking about!
我看起来像是在谈那些吗
Does it look like that's what I'm talking about?
我说的不是那个或烫伤或酗酒
I'm not talking about that or the burns or the alcohol.
我说的是你关上门后对我们的所作所为
I'm talking about what you did to us behind closed doors.
你难道没有...
Don't you--
请你别否认
please, just don't deny it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我是说那是沃恩 丹特 曼尼
I mean, that's just what Vaughn, Dante, Manny,
那样告诉你的
that's what they told you.
但你并没有看到过
I mean, you didn't see it.
你就知道那是事实吗
Do you know it's true?
因为我从没对你做过什么 不是吗
Because I never did anything to you, did I?
为什么没有
Why not?
为什么没有什么
Why not what?
为什么不对我做任何事
Why didn't you do anything to me?
是我有什么问题吗
Was there something wrong with me?
小瑞
Ray.
不 你是完美的
No, you were perfect.
你是完美的小天使
It's perfect little angel.
我从未想要伤害你
I would never want to hurt you.
男孩们破碎不堪地来到我这
Boys come to me broken.
我只是尽全力去提供一个温暖的家
I just try my best to provide comfort, a home.
你毁了他们
You destroyed them.
你一直在摧毁他们
You keep destroying them.
这种行为必须停止
It has to stop.
小瑞...
Ray...
到时候只有我和他们的证词
it's just gonna be my word against theirs.
一位爱心人士放弃他的家庭
A caring man who gives up his home
时间和金钱
and time and money
去抚养没有人要的孩子
to raise children no one wants.
除你之外还有人真的会相信
Is anyone besides you gonna really believe
我犯了什么罪吗
I'm guilty of anything?
你是对的
You're right.
他们也许不会相信我或其他男孩
They probably won't believe me or those boys.
保罗
Paul.
你要配合我
You're going to work with me.
看来你和沃恩关系很好
I see you and Vaughn are tight,
比你说的好多了
much more than you let on.
那我们从这开始
So we'll start there.
根据斯特布勒警探描述
Now, according to Detective Stabler,
你用致命武器袭击他
you assaulted him with a deadly weapon.
他那么说的吗
He said that?
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂
Attempted murder of a cop.
这可得坐不少时间的牢
Now, that's some serious time.
告诉我你知道沃恩·戴维斯些什么
Tell me what you know about Vaughn Davis
还有他在哪
and where he is,
我也许会帮你
and I may be able to help you.
我已经供出雷诺兹了
I already gave you Reynolds.
我非常感谢你
And I'm so appreciative of that.
但这是加分项 所以好好想想
But this is extra credit, so think harder.
否则我给你在车上找一个专座
Or I'm gonna find a special seat for you
去雷克斯监狱岛
on the bus to Rikers.
你自己选
It's your choice.
沃恩有个他常去的地方
Vaughn has this place he goes to.
一个又老又破的公♥寓♥
An old rundown apartment.
他偶尔去那里见一个人
He meets someone there from time to time.
-谁 -一个毛骨悚然的老家伙
- Who? - Some creepy old dude.
我不知道 我猜他小时候他们就认识
I don't know, I guess he's known him since he was a kid.
总是让我心里发毛
Always weirded me out.
我觉得他们之间好像有些不对劲
I think they got some funny stuff going on between them.
怎么不对劲
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表