剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你要为亨利·科尔负责 文森特
You got to answer for Henry Cole, Vincent.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我会告诉你们一切的
I'm gonna tell you everything.
就是 我想和我的家人稍微谈谈
You know, I just need a minute to talk to my family.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
-怎么回事 -文森特 文森特
- Excuse me. - Vincent, Vincent.
怎么回事 你们是谁
Excuse me. Who are you?
你们在来我家里做什么
What are you doing in my house?
-你们做什么 -女士女士 警♥察♥
- What are you doing-- - Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am. Police.
文森特吗 放松 他就是想谈谈
Vincent? Relax. He just wants to talk.
-好了 我们下楼 -文森特
- All right, let's go downstairs. - Vincent.
文森特 我们就是想谈一谈
Vincent, we just want to talk.
你没有被捕
You're not under arrest.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我不谈
I can't.
-文森特 -我做不到
- Vincent. - I can't.
文森特 我确保你会是安全的
Vincent, I'll make sure you're safe.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我做不到
I can't.
我就是 我太贪婪了
I just--I got greedy.
我不能对我的家庭那样做 你懂吗
I can't do this to my family, you understand?
我不能 我不能那么做 我必须
I can't--I can't do it. I have to--
不不不 文森特 文森特
No, no, no, Vincent. Vincent.
上帝 原谅我
Oh, God, forgive me.
不 文森特 文森特
No, Vincent--Vincent.
-爸爸 -别让孩子们上来
- Daddy? - Don't let the kids up here.
快别让孩子们上来
Don't let the kids up here!
好的 好
Okay. All right.
工会主席文森特·毕晓普
Union president Vincent Bishop
今天在浴室自杀了...
took his own life today in the bathroom...
-新鲜咖啡来点 -谢谢 兄弟
- Fresh cup? - Thanks, man.
警官说这发生在
Police officials say that it occurred
警探到达毕晓普家
after detectives arrived at Bishop's home
询问关于麦杰世帝大赌场
for questions about the death
抵♥制♥者亨利·科尔的死之后
of Majestic Casino holdout Henry Cole.
工会主席文森特·毕晓普自杀事件
可怜的家伙 对吗
Poor guy, right?
胡说八道
It's such bull.
他也许扣动扳机了 但没有自杀
He may have pulled the trigger, but he didn't kill himself.
什么 你认识他吗
What, you knew him?
黑帮雇了他 然后他搞砸了
Mob owned him, and he screwed up.
他应该已经谈过了 所以他们让他选
He would have talked, so they gave him a choice--
是自己自杀和杀了全家
kill yourself and your family lives,
还是我们杀了你和你全家
or we kill you and your family.
怎么都是死路一条
Either way, you're dead.
等等 也是他们那伙人想在这杀了你吗
Wait, these the same guys who tried to kill you in here?
对
Yeah.
凯尔 我们动身吧
Kyle, let's move.
好的
All right.
你让我开口是个正确的决定
You were right about me talking.
确实有效
It worked.
我转去佛罗里达 离我妹妹更近
I'm getting transferred to Florida, closer to my sister.
我欠你两次人情 兄弟
I owe you twice, brother--
一次是这个建议 另一次是救我命
once for the advice, and once for saving my life.
保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Keep in touch, all right?
注意安全 兄弟
Be safe, bro.
我的邻居杂货店
真不敢相信
Can't believe it.
这一天终于到了
This day has finally come.
以极高的代价
At a very high price.
纽约不出♥售♥
亨利·科尔不会白白牺牲 警探
Henry Cole will not have died in vain, Detective.
赌场和酒店式豪华公♥寓♥
吃喝玩乐 纵享生活
我能向你保证
I can promise you that.
你能吗
Can you?
那你要怎么落实那个保证呢
And how are you gonna make that promise come?
我没有生于商业世家或这样的环境
I was not born into this business or into this world,
但我并非毫无经验
but I'm not naive.
我知道这怎么运作
I know how this works.
那你知道你丈夫和他家族经营的生意吗
So you know how your husband and his family run their business?
你到底想说什么 警探
What are you trying to get at, Detective?
你是那个说过
You're the one who said that
想要做正经生意的人
you want to run a clean business.
我只是建议或许你
And I'm just suggesting maybe you--
也许你该对自己更诚实一点
maybe you want to be a little more honest with yourself,
关于你的生活 生活中的人
about your life, the people in it.
你是在要求我监视我的家庭吗
Are you asking me to spy on my family?
不 我是要你照顾好皇后区的年轻女士
No, I'm asking you to take care of the young woman from Queens.
每个星期天都在教堂
At the church every Sunday,
在殉道者圣母教堂
at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs.
你已经调查过我了
So you've been studying me.
是的
Yes.
为了杀我威风吗
To take me down?
为了帮助你看到一些事情
To help you see things.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
好了 我们开始
All right, here we go.
我们期待已久的一天
The day we all waited for.
干得漂亮 儿子
Well done, son.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表