剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
High all the time, violent.
我不得不跟他断绝关系
I had to cut him off.
肯尼最后一次联♥系♥你是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from Kenny?
大概一年前
About a year ago.
他闯进我家偷了我的电视
He broke in and stole my TV.
我报♥警♥了
I called the cops on him.
相信我 他已经不再联♥系♥我了
Trust me, I'm not the one he calls anymore.
你相信她吗
Well, you believe her?
有点吧
Some of it.
我之所以不相信的原因是
Here's what I don't buy.
两个人保持了那么久的亲密关系
No way two people are that close for that long
但却从不共枕眠是不可能的
and don't sleep with each other.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
-你什么意思 -嘿 婕特
- What does that mean? - Hey, Jet.
蒂迪刚才告诉我们 她在一年前
Dede just told us that, uh, she called the cops
曾因为肯尼报过警
on Kenny about a year ago.
我需要你帮我们查一下这个记录
I need you to check that out for us.
我正在查了
Checking.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
查不到任何相关的报♥警♥记录
No record of any report.
她在说谎
She's lying.
好 我需要在蒂迪的住所
All right, I need an exigent circumstances GPS
安装一个GPS定位
on Dede's cell.
虽然我们正在追踪一个射杀了警♥察♥的人
That's on the gray, even if we are chasing someone
但这样做不太符合规定
who shot a cop.
我宁可事后再请求原谅
Well, I'd rather beg for forgiveness
也要先把这个搞定
than ask for permission on this one.
你认识这个人吗 有没有在这见过他
You know this guy, seen him around the site?
我们需要尽快找到他
We need to find him, fast.
不 我没见过他
No, I haven't seen him.
这里曾经是个马戏团
Well, this site's been a circus.
不意味着其他人也没见过
It doesn't mean someone else hasn't.
你介意我向其他人打听一下吗
Do you mind if I ask around?
你请便
Do your job.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
亨利的公♥寓♥都查过了吗
Henry's apartment all cleared out?
是的 但我听到墙里有声音
Yeah, but I think I heard something in the wall.
什么声音 类似像老鼠的声音吗
Like what, more rats?
赛拉斯先生 我们有麻烦了
Mr. Silas, we got a problem.
你听
Listen.
有人在里面
Somebody's in there.
把墙砸开吧
Go ahead.
-请不要伤害我 -我们保证不会
- Please don't hurt me. - We wont. We wont. We promise.
这些咬痕是怎么回事
Tell us about those bites.
被不知道哪冒出来的老鼠给咬的
Rats. Out of nowhere.
它们一下子就爬满我全身了
All of a sudden, they were all over me.
发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
我们刚阻止了你的拆迁队
We just stopped your demolition crew
杀害一个藏身在楼里的人
from killing a man squatting in your building.
感谢就免了
You're welcome.
现在快闪开别挡道
Now, get out the way.
天啊 快接电♥话♥快接电♥话♥
Oh, God, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
-喂 -谢天谢地
- Hello? - Oh, God. Thank god.
肯尼吗
Kenny? Kenny? Kenny?
这是什么号♥码 你从哪里打的电♥话♥
What's this number? Where are you calling from?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只想知道你是不是还好
Just--just tell me that you're okay.
我不知道 我真的不知道
Oh, I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我的天 我的脑子像被火烧着了一样
Oh, my God, my brain feels like it's on fire.
我很难受 蒂迪
Oh, God, I don't feel so good, Dede.
-我太难受了 -听我说 肯尼
- I feel so bad. - Kenny, listen to me.
警♥察♥来过了 他们正在找你
The cops were here. They came looking for you.
你说什么
What do you mean?
你这话是什么意思 发生了什么事
What do you mean? What do you mean?
你都跟他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
我告诉他们我已经很久没有你的消息了
I told them that I hadn't heard from you in forever,
事情已经变糟了 并且我希望
that things went bad, and that I hope they
他们能找到你 把你关起来
find you and put you away for life.
你其实不是这么想的 对吗
You don't mean that, do you?
当然不是了
No, of course not.
那就好
Ah, good. Good.
我总能指望你
I could always count on you.
我现在非常需要那些东西 蒂迪
And I need that so bad right now, Dede,
因为时候到了
because it's time.
你能明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
我知道
I know.
我已经在房♥子里把一切都准备好了
I, uh, I got everything ready at the house.
非常好
Okay, good.
我们一会见
I'll meet you there.
蒂迪 记得确保你不被警♥察♥跟踪
And Dede, Dede, make sure you're not being followed.
没问题
You got it.
好的
Okay.
她出门了
She's on the move.
对 没错
Yes, she is.
你们救了我一命
You saved my life.
你们现在想怎样
Now, what do you want?
你是否见过这个男人
Have you seen this man?
-我会进监狱吗 -不会 我发誓
- Am I going to jail? - No. You have our word.
你不会面临任何指控
You won't face any charges.
我见过
Yeah.
我叫他幽灵
I call him the Ghost.
他以前经常在过道里走来走去
He used to float up and down that passageway,
跟亨利讲话
say things to Henry.
讲些什么
What kind of things?
我听不清具体的词句
I couldn't make the words out, exactly.
他们是朋友吗 会互动吗
Were they friends? Did they interact?
不 不是朋友
No, not friends.
更像是恶毒的威胁
More like evil, hissing threats.
亨利掉下去那晚你见过他吗
Did you see him the night Henry fell?
见过
Yeah.
他肩上背了一个粗麻袋
He had a--a burlap sack on his shoulder,
里面有东西在扭来扭去
and something was wriggling around in it.
然后老鼠来了
Then the rats came.
那个男人是死神
That guy was death.
车停下了
Car stopped.
似乎就在拐角处
Seems to be just around the corner.
车在哪儿
Where's the car?
让我看看
Let me see that.
应用显示她应该在这里
The app says she should be here.
肯尼
Kenny.
纽约警局 女士
NYPD, ma'am.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
蒂迪·海耶斯在这里吗
Is Dede Hayes here?
蒂迪谁
Dede who?
抱歉打扰你了 女士
Sorry to have troubled you, ma'am.
恰克水管维修
她扔掉了手♥机♥
She dumped her phone.
好吧 我们得用别的办法来追踪她
All right, we need a new way to track her.
车牌识别系统有结果吗
Anything with the LPRs?
她最近一次被标记时
Last time she was tagged,
她正沿着哈钦森河高速向北开
she was heading north on the Hutch,
刚刚路过弗农山庄出口
just past the Mount Vernon exit.
弗农山庄
Mount Vernon?
在杨克斯旁边
Next to Yonkers.
蒂迪祖父母的房♥子就在杨克斯
Dede's grandparents' house is in Yonkers.
听到了吗 给我们一个地址
Did you hear that? All right, we need an address.
你确定没有被跟踪
You sure you weren't followed?
确定 我扔掉了手♥机♥ 这样他们就没法追踪了
Yeah, I ditched my phone so they couldn't track it.
你的腿
Your leg.
肯尼
Kenny.
肯尼 你在发烧
Kenny, you're burning up.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表