剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
-他们冲着我们来了 -很好
- They're coming for us. - Good.
正是我们想要的
It's what we want.
怎么了
What?
也许这段时间我们应该低调点
Maybe we just lay low for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
等着他们来抓吗
And what, wait for them to catch us?
好吧 不如我跟迈尔斯先躲起来
All right, what if Miles and I just lay low?
听着 我们想先不要那么显眼
Look, we want to lay low, all right?
至少等到
At least just until--
现在你们可以想躲多久躲多久了
Now you can lay low all you want!
他又犯什么事了
What'd he do now?
你说谁
Who's that?
保罗 你们不是为他来的吗
Paul. That's why you're here, right?
他又犯什么事了
What'd he do now?
他总是惹事
That boy's always getting into trouble.
保罗·芬克确实住在这里是吗
So Paul Fink does live here?
如果我允许的话
When I let him.
他在里面吗
He here now?
他在台球厅
He's down at the pool hall,
也许像往常一样在输钱
probably losing money like he does.
你们不说一下为什么来找他吗
Are you gonna tell me what this is about?
我们马上要付房♥租了
'Cause we got rent due.
他得先付了他的那一半
And I can't have him go to prison
才能进监狱
until he pays his share.
台球厅在哪儿
Where's the pool hall?
贝尔警长
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
抱歉
Oh, yeah, sorry.
我在追一条线索
I was following up on a lead,
我想有更多线索再报告
and I didn't want to check in until I knew more.
好的 如果没什么进展就不要浪费时间
Okay, well, if you can't get it, don't waste your time.
我这里需要你
I need you here.
收到 尽快
10-4, making it quick.
条纹衣服的那个吗 好的
With the stripes? Okay.
加倍或退出
Double or nothing.
-不了 -来吧
- Nah. - Come on.
这不过是你最幸运的一局 白♥痴♥
Luckiest game of your life, you schmuck!
看来他一直压着你打啊 保罗
Looks like he ran the table on you there, Paul.
输了不少啊
That was a lot, huh?
我是斯特布勒警探 那是威兰警探
Detective Stabler, that's Detective Whelan.
听着 我不知道发生了什么
Listen, guys, I don't know what's going on.
我们就聊聊 只是
We're just talking. We're just--
你还好吗
You okay?
真不错
That was impressive.
也不是 我本来瞄准的是他的腿
Not really. I was aiming for his leg.
都可以
Well.
袭击警♥察♥
Assaulting a police officer,
你知道这么做的后果是什么 对吗
you know what that's gonna get you now, right?
我给你说个名字
I'm gonna mention a name to you.
你协助我们 我就不跟你计较
You help us out, I forget the whole thing.
沃恩·戴维斯
Vaughn Davis.
-哪个沃恩 -你知道他的
- Vaughn who? - You know him.
你们俩一起从警♥察♥学校退学
You both washed out of the academy together.
保罗 沉默只会让你被冠以用致命武器
Paul, the silent treatment is only gonna get you
袭击和拒捕的罪名
assault with a deadly weapon and resisting arrest.
好吧好吧 我知道他
Okay, okay, I know him.
但是 我不了解他
But, like, I don't know him.
我不知道这是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
全无头绪
Not a clue.
保罗 我们不知道那是什么意思
Paul, we don't know what that means.
你懂的 那个地方有摄像头
You know, they got cameras in that place.
所以也许陪审团会认为这不算袭击
So maybe a jury says it's not assault.
我说完了
I'm done talking.
等等 让我来
Wait. Let me give it a shot.
-他说完了 -让我来
- He's done talking. - Let me give this a shot.
-他已经说完了 -让我来吧
- He said he's done talking! - Let'me.
让我试一次 就一次
Let me give it a shot, one shot.
给你一次机会 聪明的家伙
One shot, smart guy.
听着 接下去我要降低声音 好吗
Look, I'm gonna lower the volume here, okay?
我有一个我知道你会回答的问题
I just have a question I know you're gonna answer.
如果你回答的话 也许我还可以帮到你
And if you do, maybe I can help you out.
从一到十 玛莉娅有多生气
On a scale of 1 to 10, how pissed is Maria,
你的女朋友
your girlfriend?
你怎么知道玛莉娅的
How do you know Maria?
听着 我们会以人身伤害最羁押你
Now, look, we're gonna book you for assault.
这逃不掉了
It's gonna happen.
如果你给我们一个名字 沃恩经常去的地方
If you give me a name, a place Vaughn frequents,
与他有染的人 我可以把一切摆平
someone he rolls with, I'll smooth it all out--
玛莉娅 人身伤害罪 全都摆平
Maria, assault, all of it.
否则你就自己看着办吧
Otherwise, you're on your own.
你们要找的是一个叫内特·雷诺兹的人
The person you want to talk to is a guy named Nate Reynolds.
他和沃恩在从学校毕业之后走得很近
Him and Vaughn got real tight after the academy.
我不知道你说的是谁
I have no idea who you're talking about.
那你的号♥码为什么会出现在保罗的手♥机♥上
Well, what was your number doing on our guy, Paul's phone?
那沃恩·戴维斯呢
What about Vaughn Davis?
你是说局里说的那个现在正在
Well, that's the guy the Department says
袭击警♥察♥的那个人 是吗
is targeting cops now, right?
保罗认为你和沃恩·戴维斯
Paul thinks that you and Vaughn Davis
曾经有一段时间走得很近
were tight once upon a time.
什么 我和沃恩吗
What, me and Vaughn?
今天局里提及的时候
I never heard that name till today
我才知道这个名字
when the department put out the heads-up.
并且我也不知道这个叫芬克的是谁
And I don't know who this Fink guy is, either.
然而 他知道你
Well, he knows you.
有多少混账知道警♥察♥的名字
Well, how many dirtbags know the name of cops, huh?
这是预料之中的事情
I mean, it comes with the territory.
就凭你现在的名声
Are you really trying to come at me
你真想和我纠缠吗
with your reputation right now?
那让我来问问你
Let me ask you then.
你得罪了谁才被困在这里做文职
Who'd you piss off to ride the desk right now?
你怎么不去问那些针对我的监督委员会的人
Why don't you ask the woke watchdog committee that dimed me out?
为了什么 我只是尽职尽责
And for what, doing my job.
我之后还有个听证会
I got a hearing coming up.
很快就能离开这里
It won't last.
说完了吧
Are we done here?
你觉得他对关于沃恩的事情撒谎了吗
You think he's lying about Vaughn?
我觉得对于沃恩的事情他在撒谎
I think he's lying about Vaughn.
你不打算说话吗
You gonna say something?
没什么好说的
Nothing to say.
没有人想再听我谈论黑警了
Nobody wants to hear me talking about dirty cops anymore.
听着
I'll tell you what.
你有预感
You got a hunch.
告诉我是什么 我保证会按此行事
Tell me what it is, I promise you we'll follow it.
-我已经和你说过我的想法了 -再说一遍
- I told you what I think. - Tell me again.
雷诺兹在说谎
Reynolds is lying.
所以你打算怎么处理这事
So what do you want to do about it?
不惜一切代价来处理
Whatever it takes.
我是阿雅娜·贝尔
Ayanna Bell.
内特·雷诺兹 缉毒组警探
Nate Reynolds, narcotics detective.
他被派到布鲁克林南部的办公室做文职了
He's on modified duty riding a desk out of Brooklyn South.
你有想到什么吗
Mean anything?
没有 他是谁
No, who is he?
我们也想知道
That's what we're trying to find out.
他与一位已知的沃恩·戴维斯同伙有联♥系♥
He's got a connection to a known associate of Vaughn Davis,
当我们问起雷诺兹这件事时
and when we asked Reynolds about it,
他骗了我们
he lied to us.
-那所以你想怎么做 -什么都做
- So what do you want to do? - Well, everything.
调他的档案 监视他 核查他的通话记录
Pull his file, put a tail on him, check his phone records.
我先和内务部核实一下
Let me check with IAB first,
确保他们没有盯上他
make sure he's not on their radar already.
那如果没有呢
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表