剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I told you not to get involved with Cristobal.
我看得出他在贩毒
I could tell he was running drugs.
他知道她身上有窃听器
He knows she's wired.
你看得出
You could tell?
但是他是在为你贩毒
But he was running drugs for you.
贝南达 如果你卷进了毒品交易
Bernanda, if you are involved with this drug running,
我就什么也不想听你说了
I don't wanna know anything about it, hmm?
现在你把麻烦带到了我家
And you brought this here to my home, to my family.
不行 我不允许 你得离开
No, no. You need to leave.
贝南达
Bernanda.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
告诉他们
Tell them.
告诉他们你贩毒
Tell them that you run the drugs.
亲爱的 把枪放下
Mi amor, put the gun down.
-那你就说啊 -行动
- Then do it. - Let's go!
你曾许诺我纽约是我的
You told me that New York will be mine.
我们会有一个家 安东尼奥
That we will start a family, Antonio.
我有家
I have a family.
不管你做什么都没用
Whatever you do, it's not gonna work.
警♥察♥会发现我与此事无关
The police will see that I have nothing to do with this.
你和叛徒没什么两样
You're no better than a snitch!
把枪放下 把枪放下
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
快叫救护车
Get a bus.
把她铐起来
Cuff her up.
调度中心 派辆车来接一名胸部中弹的男性
Dispatch, we need a bus for a male shot in the chest.
史坦顿岛芬伍德街421号♥
421 Fernwood, Staten Island.
外公
Grandpa?
雷·瑟曼 橄榄球柏油脚跟队
未找到匹配项
请进
Come in.
迈阿密来的人呢
Where's Miami?
都走了
Cleared out.
我绝望了 你那边如何
I'm devastated. How's your end?
除了谋杀指控外
Bernanda Menendez is being indicted
贝南达·梅内德斯还被指控为
as the leader of the street gang,
街头帮派头目
on top of the murder charges.
他们找不到任何与杜兰有关的证据
Wow, they couldn't find anything to tie in Duran?
他不再是他们的心头之患了 所以...
He's no longer their problem, so.
他不再是任何人的心头之患了
He's not anybody's problem anymore.
杰米
Jamie.
审贝南达时你干得很棒
Good job with Bernanda earlier.
我一直没找到机会跟你说
I didn't get a chance to tell you.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有从迈阿密来的人 你对付他们的方法
And Miami, the way you worked them.
很聪明
It's very smart.
贝尔让你这么说的
Bell tell you to say that?
不是
No.
你这是什么态度
What's with the attitude?
-抱歉 -不 你才不觉得抱歉
- Sorry. - No, you're not.
你为什么这个态度
What's with the attitude?
你们是对的 好吗
Look, you guys were right, okay?
我违反了命令
I disobeyed an order.
我不应该那么做
I shouldn't have done that.
但你也不必羞辱我
But you didn't have to humiliate me.
-你在说什么 -你真杀了我
- What are you talking about? - You literally killed me.
你让我在镜头里扮演一个叛徒
You made me look like a snitch on camera,
最恶心的是 你还很享受
and the worst part is, you enjoyed it.
这是行动的一部分
It was part of the operation.
你把我排除在了行动之外
Well, you took me out of the op.
然后你还罚我 让我去照顾那些巨婴
Then you punish me, you make me a babysitter.
我只是
It's just--
我没有那个意思
That's not how I meant it.
听着 这份工作不关乎自我或骄傲
Now, look--this job is not about ego or
也不关乎功劳在谁头上
pride or who gets the credit.
这是抓捕罪犯 而且我们要团结一致
This is about us catching criminals, and we do it as a team.
你还会有机会的
You'll get your shot again.
只需要随时做好准备
Just gotta be ready when it happens.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表