剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你拿我开心吗 快走开
Are you kidding me? Get out of here.
-很能消磨时间的 -怎么 你是聋了吗
- Helps pass the time. - What, are you deaf?
-我没兴趣 快走 -只是在履行职责
- Not interested, go. - Just doing my job here.
走开 快走开
Move. Just move.
你可一点也不友好 伙计
You're about as friendly as syphilis, pal.
肯定和我假释官穆尼有关系
It must be related to my PO, Mooney.
你要是就愿意摸黑坐着
You want to sit in the dark,
-随你的便 -等等 等一下...
- have it your way. - Wait, wait, wait--
你认识穆尼吗
You know Mooney?
-对 -布莱恩·穆尼
- Yeah. - Brian Mooney?
对 他是我假释官
Yeah, he's my PO.
对 我也是
Yeah, same.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
杰瑞 杰瑞·皮亚雷罗
Jerry. Jerry Piarello.
你是肯尼·凯尔 对吗
You're Kenny Kyle, right?
对 他原来经常抱怨你
Yeah, he used to complain about you all the time.
是 那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. That jerk-off.
肯定是他在我毒检做手脚 所以才没通过
I swear to God he spiked my drug test so I'd fail.
对 听着像他的作风
Yeah, that sounds like him.
他说我之前的工会工作是和已知重刑犯鬼混
He said my last union job was consorting with known felons,
所以想让我去一家加油站工作
so he tried making me work at a gas station.
对 424工会吗
Yeah, Local 424?
对 我也参加过那种吃空饷的事
Yeah, I had one of those no-shows too.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
杰瑞·皮亚雷罗 格里夫斯德
Jerry Piarello, Gravesend.
我说了你赶紧滚
Yo, I said get outta here!
滚
Go.
走 快走
Go. Move.
图书车
Book cart.
可惜了一个好女人
It's a waste of a good woman.
什么
What?
是你把她害死的
You're the one who got her killed.
她死那天我也挨了一枪 文斯 所以别扯了
And I took a bullet the day she died, too, Vince, so back it up.
和我们这样的人一起长大不是她的错
It's not her fault she grew up with guys like us.
肯尼已经被关起来了
Kenny's in custody.
对 我知道 那人就是死不了
Yeah, I know. This guy just won't die.
他今天要被转移去雷克斯监狱岛
He's being transferred to Rikers today.
正是我安排他去的那里
And that's right where I want him to be.
我已经在里面安排好人了
I got something waiting for him inside.
用不了多久 他就不再是问题了
By cocktails, he won't be an issue.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
管好你的砖石灰浆
You worry about the brick and mortar.
血肉事宜我负责
I'll worry about the flesh and bone.
蒂德莉·蒂迪·海耶斯
在钢铁工会424帮助下
Reyes has confirmed that Kenny has definitely been
瑞斯确认肯尼多年来
on the no-show union dole for years,
参加了吃空饷工会
courtesy of the Iron and Steel Local 424.
所以他们不干净
So they're dirty.
多不干净 有多少帮派管控成分
How dirty? How much mob control?
过去十年里 诺卡特建筑公♥司♥的所有职位
Local 424 has been on every job Norcart Construction
424工会都参与了投标
has bid on in the last ten years,
肯尼出现在所有有纵火案情的工地
and Kenny has been on every jobsite that reported an arson.
包括三年前在布朗克斯区艾登沃德
That's including an especially bad one at Edenwald
那起性质非常恶劣的案件
in the Bronx three years ago.
艾登沃德可疑纵火
十岁男孩生命垂危
那次案件有什么特别之处吗
What made that one special?
在所有其他的纵火案中 建筑物都是空的
At all the other arsons, the buildings were empty.
但在艾登沃德纵火案中
At Edenwald, there was a
有一个10岁的男孩被困在楼里
ten-year-old boy trapped inside.
他活下来了 但不得不进行面部重建
He survived, but he had to have facial reconstruction--
也就是终身毁容
disfigured for life.
是啊 还有肯尼利用老鼠杀害了亨利
Yeah, and Kenny killed Henry with the rats.
这家伙背着很多条人命
I mean, the guy's got a lot of skeletons.
等等 文森特是424工会的头儿 他在哪
Oh wait--Vincent's head of 424. Where is he?
他在城区外的一个葬礼上
He's out of town at a funeral.
他有两天没接电♥话♥了
He hasn't answered his phone in two days.
如果我是文森特·毕晓普
If I was Vincent Bishop
还被有组织犯罪控制局紧盯着的话
and the OCCB was breathing down my neck,
我也不会回电♥话♥的
I wouldn't be returning calls either.
是的 但我得告诉你
Yeah, but I got to tell you,
文森特不是我们要找的人
I just think we're barking up the wrong tree with Vincent.
在我看来 他像是个只负责跑腿的
He seems like an errand boy to me.
这倒是真的
That's true.
所以我们又回到了肯尼身上
So that leads us back to Kenny.
他肯定知道是谁在发号♥施令
He's got to know who's calling the shots.
那就是瑞斯需要搞明白的事了
And that's for Reyes to find out.
你有些事不对劲啊伙计
Something ain't lining up about you, man.
我不知道那会是什么
I don't know what that could be, man.
我们会搞清楚的
We gotta figure it out.
你看 我四处打听了关于你的事
See, I asked around about you.
我的律师警告你了 是吗
My lawyer pulled your jacket. Yeah?
说你因布朗克斯区的艾登沃德纵火案被捕
Said you were arrested for arson at the Edenwald Projects in the Bronx.
那不是我放的火
I didn't set that fire.
我在大火之后搜刮了那里的每一间公♥寓♥
I looted every apartment in the building after that fire.
那个差点死去的孩子太惨了 记得吗
Shame about that kid that almost died, remember that?
对 我记得
Yeah, no, I remember that.
但重点是 在任何地方都没人记得你
Thing is, nobody remembers you--anywhere.
那这样吧 我们给雇佣你的人打电♥话♥
I tell you what, let's call the guys who hired you
让他们去联♥系♥雇佣我的人
and have them call the guys who hired me.
你刚是在问我我为谁工作是吗
Did you just ask who I work for?
你口袋里有刀或者钉子 是吧
You got a knife or nail in your pocket, huh?
你是来杀我的 是吧
You here to kill me? Huh?
如果我想要杀你的话 你已经死了
If I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead.
那你是什么 警♥察♥吗
Yeah, what are you, a cop, then?
你是警♥察♥吗 你是说你是警♥察♥是吗
You a cop? Is that what you are?
你再说我是警♥察♥
Call me a cop again--
你再说我是警♥察♥ 我马上就把你杀了
call me a cop again, and I'll kill you right now.
来啊 你动手啊
Do it, man. Do it.
我现在就杀了你
I will kill you right now.
动手 快动手
Do it! Do it!
散开 快散开
Break it up! Break it up!
都给我散开
Break it up!
每个人都给我坐下
Everyone sit down!
快过来
Come on!
给我回来 统统靠墙
Get back now! Against the wall!
我是文森特·毕晓普
Vincent Bishop.
文森特 我是珍珠
Vincent, it's Pearl.
你在哪里 别告诉我是在杨克斯
Where are you? And don't say Yonkers.
我 我知道你
I--I know you've been--
一位无证工作今天受了重伤
An undocumented worker was seriously injured today.
他不应该出现在我们的工作现场
He never should have been on our job site.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等我回去之后我马上去查这事
I'll look into it as soon as I get back.
我现在就正在查了
I'm looking into it now,
并且我会对你追责的
and I'm holding you accountable.
但我是头一次听说这件事
But this is the first time I'm hearing about this.
这完全无法让人接受
It's totally unacceptable.
这是数周以来的第三次停工了
This is the third work stoppage in as many weeks.
如果我们再错过一次进度交付期
If we miss one more progress delivery date,
我们将会失去许可并损失上百万美元
we'll lose our permits and millions of dollars.
-你今天就得处理这事 -我没法处理
- You need to fix this today. - I can't.
我告诉过你了 有一个
I told you, there's been a death
和我的家庭关系很亲密的好友去世了
of a very close friend of the family.
我会尽快处理的
I'll deal with it as soon as I can.
别费心了
Don't bother.
我批准艾克来替代你
Ike has my permission to replace the crew.
-珍珠 -你是在开玩笑吗
- Pearl. - Are--are you kidding me?
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
那是我的工作
That's my job!
再也不是了
Not anymore.
写支票的人是我 文森特
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表