剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
-抓获肯尼斯·凯尔 -太好了
- to bring in Kenny Kyle. - Well, great.
我们现在需要给他屁♥股♥里装个定位系统
Right now, we need a GPS stuck to his ass.
给我一条线索就行
I'd settle for a single clue.
那个录像里有什么发现吗
Are you getting anything off that footage?
我们把它当泽普鲁德的电影研究了
We studied it like the Zapruder film,
发现这期间 有六个不同的人去过隔间
saw six different people using the stall in our time frame,
四男两女
four men, two women.
其中两个家伙看起来很可疑
Two of the guys look suspicious.
但是在迪斯科灯光和闪光灯中
But between the disco lighting and the strobe,
我们不确定谁会丢掉这两万块
we couldn't be sure who would ditch the 20k.
还有呢
What else?
肯尼家里有我们的跟踪组
We have our surveillance team at Kenny's house.
一无所获
Nothing.
你们跟踪他的手♥机♥ 有发现吗
You're tracking his phone. Anything there?
他最后一个可监测的手♥机♥
His last known cell has been inactive
已经48小时未使用了
for the past 48 hours.
现在应该在哈德逊河里了
It'll be at the bottom of the Hudson by now.
他是一个职业罪犯
He's a career criminal.
他太清楚如何隐身了
He knows how to disappear.
伙计们
Um, guys?
怎么了
What?
卖♥♥老鼠的家伙打了911
The rat guy called 911.
准备出发
Saddle up.
肯尼来找治疗他的咬伤的抗生素
Kenny came here looking for antibiotics for his bites.
我根本没有
I didn't have any.
他开始变得暴躁
He started getting rough.
为了让他离开 我给他注射了
I gave him an injection of cat dewormer
猫咪驱虫剂
just to get out of here.
猫咪驱虫剂 会对他有什么影响
Cat dewormer? What's that gonna do for him?
没什么 他又不是猫 身上也没有虫子
Nothing--he's not a cat and doesn't have worms.
那他会变得更糟糕吗
So is he gonna get worse?
以他的状态来看 肯定会
With the way he looked, I guarantee it.
那家伙有严重的
The guy has a raging case
念菌性鼠咬热病例
of streptobacillary rat bite fever.
什么意思
What's that mean?
此刻 他的皮肤滚烫
Right about now, his skin is on fire.
会出现混乱 妄想
Confusion and paranoia are setting in,
以及非理性行为
along with irrational behavior.
他因此殴打了你吗
Is that why he beat you up?
是你的错
It was your fault.
为什么是我的错
Why was it my fault?
他看到了桌子上你的名片
He saw your card on the table,
就一直咒骂是我背叛了他
just kept swearing that I was the one who gave him up.
他打断了我的肋骨和腿
He broke a couple of my ribs and my leg,
还偷走了我的车
and he stole my damn car!
-你去上报一下这个信息 -好的
- Would you call that in? - Yeah.
那以他现在的状况 还能坚持多久
So this state that he's in, how long is that gonna last?
不多久
Not long.
从我看到的判断 他已经一只脚进坟墓了
From what I saw, that boy is as good as dead.
我是婕特
This is Jet.
我已经发布了车辆通缉
Hey, I already put out an APB.
我还要查一辆白色马自达森特拉的位置
I'd like an LPR check on a white Mazda Sentra,
车牌号♥是ABZ9740 往高桥北边去了
license Alpha Bravo Zulu 9740 headed north out of Highbridge.
好的 我还有其他消息
On it. And I may have something else.
肯尼被逮捕多次
Kenny's been arrested multiple times,
每次都是同一个女人把他保释出去
and it seems like the same woman always bails him out,
蒂迪·海耶斯
Dede Hayes.
他有麻烦就会联♥系♥她
She's who he calls when he gets in trouble.
他现在就有麻烦
Well, he's in trouble right now.
你有地址吗
So you got an address?
-现在发给你 -好的
- Texting it to you now. - All right, good.
你要去哪里 先生
Where you going, mister?
你要去哪里
Where you going?
天哪
Oh, God.
上城 去这里
Uptown. If you could just--here.
开去上城
Just--just drive uptown.
丹妮诗来电
-嗨 -你的门铃坏了吗
- Hey. - Hey. Your buzzer broken?
我在楼下
I'm downstairs.
什么
What?
现在该你照顾孩子了 记得吗
It's baby handoff time, remember?
天哪 我忘了
Oh, God. I forgot.
丹妮诗 真抱歉
Denise, I'm so sorry.
我在调查一个谋杀案 而且
I--I'm--I'm working this homicide, and--
我完全理解 阿雅娜
Yeah, I totally get it, Ayanna.
但你为什么要跟我争抚养权
But why are you fighting me for custody
你连探视的时间都没有
when you don't even have time for visitation?
我们把付给律师的上千美金
Let's just put the thousands we pay the lawyers
都存进杰克的大学基金吧
into Jack's college fund.
听着 丹妮诗 我
Listen, Denise, I--
丹妮诗
Denise!
不好意思
Sorry.
痛苦的时刻
Painful times.
我明白
I get it.
你也离婚了吗
Oh. You divorced too?
更糟 结婚了 三个孩子
Worse. Married, three kids.
你们是怎么应付的
How do y'all make that work?
难得要死
It's hard as hell.
对
Yeah.
肯尼小时候经常
Kenny used to sneak in this window
从那扇窗户里溜进来
all the time growing up.
如果是平日晚上 我会拿一包冰袋
If it was a weeknight, I knew to grab
给他敷瘀伤用 无论他爸打了哪里
a bag of these for whatever lump his dad left on him.
肯尼跟你家人待在一起吗
Kenny stayed with your family?
不 我爸跟他爸一样坏
No, my old man was just as bad as his.
更别说 肯尼绝不会
Not to mention, Kenny could never
离开他妹妹艾米丽
leave his baby sister, Emily.
他给她喂奶 唱歌♥哄她睡觉
He bottle fed her. He sang her to sleep.
有一晚他爸袭击了她
One night, his dad attacked her.
肯尼抱上孩子直接就跑
Kenny grabbed that kid and ran.
他去了哪里
Where'd he go?
我那时被从这里赶走
I'd been kicked out of here and sent to live
送去杨克斯的祖父母家生活
in my grandparents' place in Yonkers.
肯尼和艾米丽跟我藏在一起
Kenny and Emily, they-- they hid with me.
你还跟艾米丽有联♥系♥吗
Are you in touch with Emily?
她是你能联♥系♥到的吗
Is she someone you might contact?
我想不行
Don't think so.
州政♥府♥后来介入了 他们俩被分开了
The state stepped in and-- and they got separated.
她好像被佛罗里达州的家庭收养了
She was adopted by some family in, um, in Florida, I think.
那孩子是他的光
That kid was his--his light.
放弃她是他做过最难的事
Giving her up was the hardest thing he ever did.
但肯尼很骄傲她离开了这里
But Kenny was--he was so proud that--that she got out.
小心 奶奶
Careful, Grandma.
-很烫 -谢谢
- It's very hot. - Thank you.
我奶奶摔了一跤
My grandma had a bad fall.
她现在跟我住了
She's staying with me now.
你和肯尼是一对吗
Were you and Kenny...?
不不
Ah, no, no. No.
更像是兄妹
More like brother and sister.
我们想过一起逃走 然后我的生活好起来了
We dreamed of running away. Then I turned my life around.
我又去上学了 还找了工作
I went back to school, I--I got a job.
肯尼呢
And Kenny?
几个聪明家伙笼络了他
Wise guys got the hooks in him.
他愿意做一切 只为了得到他们的称赞
He did anything they wanted just for the pat in the head.
惹了好多麻烦
Got in big trouble.
但你总把他保释出来
But you kept bailing them out.
我们一起经历了太多
We've been through too much together
想回头也来不及了
for me to turn my back.
但之后他摊上了那个纵火的罪名
But then he got caught on this arson charge,
他出狱后 整个人都变了
and when he got out of prison, he wasn't the same.
总是磕嗨 暴♥力♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表