剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
and your knocking on their door didn't help matters.
现在他们开始多疑了
Now they're paranoid.
恕我直言 我们不知道现在发生了什么
With all due respect, we don't know what the hell's going on,
但是他们在准备搞大动作
but they're cooking up something big.
恕我直言 这是谋杀案
ll due respect, this is a murder case.
这比毒品案更大
It trumps a drug case.
我也不会否认这个
I'm not gonna be looking the other way.
我说的是 我们要合理运用我们的时间
What I'm saying is, we need to take our time.
按你的方法 你能把锡仁科以谋杀罪捉拿归案
We do it your way, you get Sirenko on the murder beef.
但照我的法子 我们能把他整个团队
Do it my way, we roll up the whole damn crew,
全部40个人都抓起来
all 40 of 'em.
我没时间让你去立案
Yeah, I don't have time for you to build a case.
这件事不同
This one's different.
那个女孩死的时候我也在场
I was there when this girl died.
我正在和她讲话
I was talking to her.
我当时正看着她的眼睛
I was looking in her eyes.
但锡仁科这个人♥渣♥在我面前朝她胸部射了两枪
And this pig Sirenko put two in her chest right in front of me.
她的名字叫艾娃
Her name was Ava.
她都还没到15岁
She was 15, barely.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不行
No.
你知道吗 我听说
You know, I heard,
我听说埃利奥特·斯特布勒是个好警♥察♥
I heard Elliot Stabler was a good cop,
特别好 是个真正的警♥察♥
great cop, real police.
他会尽他所能为像艾娃这样的女孩伸张正义
He'd do anything to get justice for a girl like Ava.
看来是我听错了
I guess I heard wrong.
这取决于你
It's up to you.
什么
What is?
这是你的案子 你的线人 但是
It's your case, your CI, but--
但是什么
But what?
就像弗兰克说的
Like Frank said,
这是15少女的谋杀案
we're talking about the murder of a 15-year-old girl.
锡仁科组织
文森特在吗
Vincent here?
他在后面
He out back.
-他没... -那孩子是个蠢货
- He's not, uh- -The kid's an idiot.
他这次又去赌了
He's taking bets this time.
抬右手
Get the right up.
动腿
Move your feet!
打倒他 打倒他
Take him down! Take him down!
行吧
All right, hey.
如果你待着不动我给你60美元
I got 60 bucks if you stay down.
很好 结束了
Great, all right, this is it, over.
对打结束了 都散吧
Fight's over. Let's go.
起来吧 起来
Come on up. Come on.
你为什么总是找比你壮一倍的人对打
Why do you always gotta pick guys twice your size?
否则不算数嘛
It don't count otherwise.
你得接受恐惧 兄弟
You gotta embrace the fear, brother.
对了 你过来干什么
What the hell are you doing here, anyway?
我以为锡仁科那事我们已经告一段落了
I thought we were gonna leave the Sirenko thing alone for a bit.
曾经是
We were.
但是事情有变
Things have changed.
他准备好见我的芬太尼联络人了吗
Is he ready to meet my fentanyl connect?
不 他杀了个孩子
No, he killed a kid.
你说孩子是什么意思
What do you mean a kid?
一个名为艾娃·马尔琴科的15岁女孩
A kid, Ava Marchenko, 15-year-old girl.
他之前拐卖♥♥了她
He was trafficking her.
你要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我需要你去拷贝他的手♥机♥
I need you to clone his burner.
这样如果他给别人发关于谋杀的短♥信♥
So if he texts anyone about the murder,
打电♥话♥ 隐瞒线索
just makes a call out, tries to bury something,
我们就能抓到他了
then we'll have him now.
锡仁科很聪明
Sirenko is smart.
他手♥机♥上会有安全软件
And he's gonna have security software on his phone.
所以我们要手动克隆
So we do a hand-held clone, then?
是的
Yes.
行
Done.
就那样 你确定吗
Just like that? You sure?
锡仁科今晚会在俱乐部
Sirenko is gonna be at the club tonight.
我顺便去喝点酒 跟几个女士聊聊天
I'll swing by, grab a few drinks, talk up some ladies.
克隆他的手♥机♥
Clone his phone.
动动脑子 好吗
Use your head, all right?
聪明点
Just be smart.
那些人现在很多疑
These guys are paranoid right now,
如果无机可乘
and so if the opportunity doesn't present itself,
你就离开
you're gonna walk.
离开
Walk away.
我的60美元呢
Where's my 60 bucks?
怎么样 宝贝
What's up, baby?
注意安全
Stay safe.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
什么
What?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
粗暴性行为
Rough sex.
不过双方都同意了的
Totally consensual, though.
近来如何 马克
How's it going, Mark?
今晚这人怎么这么多
Why is it so packed in here tonight?
还是一样的原因
Same reason as always--
辣妹
hot women.
是啊 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense to me.
有谁有烟吗
Anyone got any cigarettes?
我几乎在发抖
I'm practically shaking.
他不是真要偷走那个手♥机♥吧 不是吧
Come on, he's not really gonna try to steal the phone, is he?
文斯 撤
Vince, pull back.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不好意思 我只是在找烟
Sorry, all right. I'm just looking for cigarettes.
瞧 老兄 我太想抽烟了
Look, dude, I'm just dying for a smoke.
锡仁科不喜欢这样
Sirenko's not in the mood for this.
文斯 离开那
Vince, get out of there.
就撤吧
Just pull back.
晚点你和我有机会谈谈生意吗
Any chance you and I can talk a little business later on?
我朋友很紧张
My guy is getting nervous,
他觉得你不喜欢他
and he thinks you don't like him.
不是今晚 文斯
Not tonight, Vince.
你听到了吧
Now, you hear me?
祝你玩得开心
Enjoy yourself.
喝一杯
Have a drink.
我觉得这是给我的暗示
I guess that's my cue.
大家晚安
Night, all.
兄弟 我能喝光一房♥间的酒
Man, I can clear a room.
文斯 别那么做
Vince, don't do it.
从俱乐部出来
Get the hell out of the club now.
你这是在和我开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
好吧 让巡逻车准备就绪
All right, get patrol on the horn
如果我需要 给我一个突袭的借口
and get me the excuse to storm that place if I need to.
收到
Copy that.
我觉得他没多少时间了 婕特
I think he's running out of time, Jet.
我们怎么样
Where we at?
没有容易实现的借口
No low-hanging fruit.
这里的卖♥♥酒执照是最新的
Place is up to date on their liquor license.
之前没人打过911
No previous 911 calls.
没有违反假释条例的车牌
No plates out front come back as parole violators.
如果你进去 就只能临场发挥
If you go in there, you're gonna have to wing it.
我们可能会暴露文斯
We could blow Vince's cover.
对 对 好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
好 再见
All right, bye.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
你到底在回来这里做什么呢
What the hell are you doing back here?
我就是想道个歉
I just wanted to apologize.
想喝点吗
Want to get a drink?
也许 也许过会儿
Maybe--maybe later.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表