剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
有问题吗
So?
我们需要客户姓名
We're gonna need a name of the customer.
这是机密信息
That's confidential information.
或许是私人信息 但不是机密
It might be private, but it's not confidential, bro.
你是司机 不是祭司
You're a chauffeur, not a priest.
听着 我不想惹麻烦
Look, I don't want trouble.
我的一些客户 我不确定他们是好人
Some of my clients, I'm not sure they're good people,
但与我无关
but that's not on me.
我们靠送他们去机场
We get paid to drive people to airports,
饭店 汉普敦赚钱
restaurants, Hamptons.
我们靠查到姓名赚钱
And we get paid to get a name.
所以我需要它
So I'm gonna need one.
正如我刚才所说 我不想掺和这些
Like I just said, I don't want to get involved.
你没得选 不是吗
It's not really an option now, is it?
我们可以简单点
Now, we can do this the easy way,
你告诉我名字 或者走法律途径
you give me a name, or the legal way.
我一小时后回来 带着传票
I come back here in an hour with a subpoena
索要所有账簿 记录 财务报表
demanding all books, records, financial statements,
-银行账户 -好了好了 放松
- bank accounts-- - Okay, okay, relax.
我会告诉你他的名字
I'll get you his damn name.
感谢
Thank you.
我从没说过自己是个乖小孩 弗兰克
I never said I was a choir boy, Frank.
我只是用了不同的角度
I just come at it from a different angle.
马克·锡仁科
Mark Sirenko.
两项罪名 一是严重侵犯他人身体罪
Two counts-- one for agg assault,
二是持械抢劫罪
one for armed robbery.
有他运营未成年女孩性♥交♥易的证据吗
Anything that suggests this guy's running underage girls?
没有 但他确实叫过租车服务
No, but he did hire the car service,
所以 他一定就是追艾娃的人
so it's gotta be the same guy who was chasing Ava--
身高吻合 体型吻合
same height, same build.
我开始觉得这家伙可能没有简历上所说的
I'm starting to think this guy may be a little more legit
那么十恶不赦
than his résumé suggests.
你确定就这样去找他吗
You sure you want to go at him like this?
我要问问他
I'm gonna ask him.
我会看着他的眼睛
I'm gonna look him in the eye.
看他是不是我们要找的杀手
I'm gonna see if he's our shooter.
纽约警局 找马克·锡仁科
NYPD for Mark Sirenko.
他在后面 请跟我来
He's out the back. Follow me, please.
先生 我能为你做什么
Gentleman, how can I help you?
关于今天早晨在曼哈顿
We need to talk to you
发生的一些事 我们需要和你聊聊
about something that happened in Manhattan this morning.
知无不言
Whatever you need.
一个年轻的女孩被射杀了
A young girl was shot and killed.
抱歉 我对此一无所知
Sorry, I don't know anything about that.
现在呢
How about now?
这是一张车的照片
That's a picture of a car.
还有一个男人
And a man.
随便是谁都有可能
It could be any man.
可惜不是
But it's not.
这是你
It's you.
你知道吗 现在的计算机厉害得很
You know, the great thing is about computers these days?
你输入几个字 敲击回车
You type in a few words, you hit enter,
它会告诉你照片上的人的名字
and it gives you the name of the guy in the photo.
听着 我很忙
Listen, I'm a busy man.
你们还有别的事吗
You want anything else?
我要吃午餐了
I'm about to have some lunch.
是的 我还有几个问题
Yeah, I'm gonna interrupt your midday meal
要打扰你的午饭了
with a few more questions.
这个女孩 你认得她吗
This girl, you recognize her?
我想没有
I don't think so.
没有吗
You don't think so?
那现在呢
How about now?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为是你 在切尔西码头
Because that's you at Chelsea Piers
追这个女孩
running after the girl
你刚声称你不知情
you just claimed you don't know.
我不说了
I'm done talking.
我还没说完
I'm not done.
她才15岁 15岁
She was 15, 15.
我知道你参与了
I know you were involved.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我看到你了 我就在现场
Because I saw you, I was there.
听清了吗
Yeah. You hear me?
我会把你抓回去
And I'm coming for you.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
授予27分局
弗兰克
Frank.
在呢 怎么样了
Yeah, what's going on?
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
什么
Excuse me?
你找马克·锡仁科是想干嘛
What are you doing talking to Mark Sirenko,
让他戒备重重
getting up in his grill?
注意跟我说话的语气
Watch your tone with me.
你搞砸了我的案子 还想我对你客气吗
You blew up my case, you want me to watch my tone?
组织犯罪为了抓他已经努力了六个月
OC's been working this prick for six months.
你就直接去他门口问问题吗
You walk up to his front door, start asking questions?
你没有避免冲突 你没有求助
You don't de-conflict, you don't reach out.
现在你觉得锡仁科会做什么
Now what do you think Sirenko is gonna do?
他会关闭业务
He's gonna close up his biz.
停止交易
He's gonna stop doing deals.
听我说 斯特布勒 我们不得不迅速行动
Look, Stabler, we went fast 'cause we had to.
我很抱歉没有在行动前
I'm sorry if I didn't call every precinct
给所有分局打电♥话♥
before I made a move.
不需要给分局打电♥话♥
There's no need to call the precinct.
你只需要检查是否有调查卡
You just check to see if there's an investigative card.
你只需要做这些
That's all you gotta do.
那个混♥蛋♥杀了一个15岁的女孩
The son of a bitch killed a 15-year-old girl.
我会确保他为此付出代价
Well, I'll make sure we nail him for that.
与此同时 你得把所有信息都给我
In the meantime, you give me everything you got
我会尽量保证你实时跟进情况
and I'll try and keep you in the loop.
不
No.
我要亲自调查到底
I'm seeing this through to the end.
我会保证你实时跟进情况
I'll keep you in the loop.
弗兰克 我看你是没搞清楚情况
Frank, you're not listening very well right now.
这个案子是我的
The case is mine.
这个案子是我的 你别来插手
The case is mine. Back off.
弗兰克 放手吧
Frank, let it go.
不行 我做不到 这个案子不行
No. I can't. Not with this one.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
但我需要你深呼吸
I need you to take a deep breath
我去打几个电♥话♥
so I can make some phone calls.
锡仁科的主业是毒品和敲诈
Sirenko's main focus is drugs and extortion.
他好几年前就开始贩毒了
He started drug trafficking a couple of years ago.
还差多少能让你申请大陪审团
How close are you to opening a grand jury?
很难讲
It's hard to say,
但是过去几个月我们取得了很多进展
but we have made a lot of progress in the last couple of months.
我的秘密线人收到风声说
My CI caught wind that
锡仁科想搞芬太尼生意
Sirenko wants to get in the fentanyl business,
这就是我们新方向
and that's our new angle.
我们试图和他达成十千克的交易
We're trying to set up a deal for 10 kilos.
你的秘密线人是内部人员吗
You got a CI on the inside?
为什么我们不用他解决谋杀案
Why don't we use him to solve the murder?
不行 会让我的线人陷入危险 他还是个新手
Nope, my CI, too risky, he's too green.
而且 我们是毒品方向
Besides, our angle is on the drugs.
如果我让那孩子去四处打听谋杀案
I have this kid sniffing around about a murder,
不到十秒他就会暴露
he's gonna be made in ten seconds.
我们不需要他说出什么来
We don't have to have him say a word.
就只是放个窃听器
Just plant a wire.
听着 锡仁科和他的手下已经不安有一段时间了
Look, Sirenko and his crew have been edgy for a while now,
你去和他对峙根本没什么意义
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表