剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
别担心 没事的
Don't worry about it. It's okay.
没事 就是
It's okay. Just...
你 你把东西都拿上了吗
Did you, uh, did you get everything?
嗯
Yeah.
假护照 现金
Fake passport, cash.
我开车送你去加拿大边界 就像
I'll drive you to the Canadian border like--
就像我们说好的那样 然后
like we said, and,
谢谢你
Thank you.
-肯尼 我害怕 -不
- Kenny, I'm scared. - Oh, no.
不要害怕 不要害怕
Don't be, don't be, don't be, don't be.
好吗 我会没事的
Okay? I'll be okay.
你会没事的 知道吗
You're gonna be all right, okay?
我不是在为自己害怕
It's not me that I'm scared for.
你不知道听你这样说我有多幸福
You have no idea how good it is hearing you say that.
你愿意跟我一起逃走吗
Will you run away with me,
就像我们一直说的那样
like we always said we would?
-愿意 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-让我去收拾一下 -好
- Just let me go pack. - Okay. Yeah.
去吧 去吧 快点 快点
Go, go, go, go. Quick, quick.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go.
我不理解
I don't understand.
肯尼
Kenny.
我不理解
I don't understand.
肯尼 我别无选择
Kenny, I had no choice.
告诉我你事先不知道
Tell me you didn't know.
他说他们会杀了奶奶
He said they were gonna kill Grandma.
肯尼 我真的很抱歉
Kenny, I'm so sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
血迹
Blood.
请求立即增援
Requesting immediate backup.
地址 艾奇伍德大道15232号♥
Address, 15232 Edgewood Avenue.
犯罪现场 犯罪仍在进行中
Active crime scene still active.
安全
Clear.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
该死
Damn it.
另一个房♥间里的尸体是什么人
Who's the body in the other room?
我觉得是一名职业杀手
I think it's a professional killer
当时没来得及躲开
who didn't duck fast enough.
你怎么知道他是职业杀手
How do you know he's professional?
他的枪上装了消音器
Got a silencer on his weapon.
还有 有两个人在那里被枪杀
Also, I think two people were shot at there.
那里还有一滩血迹
There's another pool of blood.
有人逃走了
Someone got away.
另一个杀手 肯尼
Another hit man? Kenny?
如果是另一个杀手的
Well, if it's the second hit man,
那派他过来的人一定想置肯尼于死地
whoever sent him definitely doesn't want Kenny alive.
所以肯尼来这里是打算跟他的女友会面
So Kenny came here thinking he was gonna meet his girl,
他被伏击了
got ambushed.
或者是被设计陷害了
Or he was set up.
被谁陷害
By?
蒂迪
Dede.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你要是一个带消音器的职业杀手
You're a hit man with a silencer.
为什么还大费周折掐死某人呢
Why go to all the trouble to strangle someone?
这是私人恩怨
Close and personal.
激♥情♥犯罪
A crime of passion.
肯尼进门遇上这事 肯定觉得被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Kenny walks in on this, he must have felt betrayed.
看看这个
Check this out.
-另一个杀手 -对 外面你看到的
- Second hitter. - Yeah, what you found outside.
组织犯罪5局呼叫中心
OC-5 to Central.
喂 我刚想打给你
Yeah, I was just about to call you.
一个符合肯尼相貌的人
A man fitting Kenny's description
刚刚在米尔伍德郊外劫持了一辆车
just hijacked another car outside Millwood.
我们在路上
We're en route.
我要告诉你 这家伙真是接连得手
Well, I'll tell you, what, this guy's really on a tear.
埃利奥特 还有别的事
Elliot, there's something else.
南 蒙特利尔257英里
仅限乘用车
别惹我 我
Don't tempt me, l--
我的宝宝 我的宝宝 我要我的宝宝
My baby, my baby. I need my baby.
丽莎 一切都会好起来的
Lisa, everything's going to be okay.
告诉我发生了什么
Just tell me what happened.
我给她拿耳朵感染的滴剂回来
I just got back from getting drops for her ear infection.
我把她放在车里的座椅上
I put her in her car seat.
我转身去提起油枪
I turned around to lift the nozzle,
然后引擎就启动了
and the ignition started.
我为什么要走开
Why did I turn away?
这不是你的错 好吗
It is not your fault. Okay?
你已经尽最大努力做好了
You were just doing the best you could.
你还记得他往哪里走了吗
Do you have any idea where he went?
北边 也许是朝着加拿大
North, maybe heading to Canada,
准备过边境
going over the border.
-加拿大 -你的车有全球定位系统吗
- Canada? - Does your car have GPS?
没有
No.
-等等 我的手♥机♥ -它怎么了
- Wait, my phone. - What about it?
它还在车上 我充电来着
It's still in the car. I was charging it.
婕特 我需要你追踪一部手♥机♥
Jet, I need you to track a phone.
开始追踪
All over it.
情况怎么样
What's the situation?
肯尼朝北去了
Kenny's headed north.
后座的宝宝有健康问题
The baby in the backseat has a medical condition.
天哪
Oh, my.
好了 听好
Okay, listen.
我们会一起面对
We're going to do this together.
告诉他们你宝宝的名字 对着他说
Tell them your baby's name. Make it personal.
私人号♥码
你带着我的佐伊
You have my Zoe.
我会做任何事 任何你想要的事
I'll do anything, anything you want.
我不会伤害她
I won't hurt her.
婕特 声音调大
Jet, pull up the audio.
那你把她送回来
Then give her back.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
好吧 告诉他耳朵感染的事
Okay, tell--tell him about the ear infection.
强调一下
Play it up.
她耳朵里面感染了 可能需要几管药
She has an inner ear infection, might need to get tubes.
感染
Infection?
是的 她需要滴剂
Yes, she needs her drops.
滴剂在车后座的纸袋里
They're on the back seat in the paper bag.
里特制药
那就是她为什么哭吗
Is that why she's crying?
对 她很痛苦
Yeah, she's in pain.
我必须给她用药
I have to give them to her.
告诉他靠边停车 这样你可以过去
Tell him to pull over so you can come.
靠边停车
Pull over.
让我过去找你接她
Let me come to you and take her.
不
No.
我不会让任何人带走她
I won't let anyone take her,
不能再发生 这次不会
not again, not this time.
什么哪次不会 你在说什么
Not what time. What are you talking about?
冷静 我们需要让他保持...
Calm down. We need to keep him--
不 我只是需要让我的宝宝回来
No, I just want my baby back.
我想要的就是她回来
That's all that I want!
她不是你的
She's not yours!
他说她不是我的 是什么意思
What does he mean she's not mine?
是什么...
What is--
嘿 斯特布勒
Hey, Stabler?
警长 大鼠咬伤感染
Sarge, that rat bite infection,
-会导致幻觉 -好极了
- it causes delusions. - Fantastic.
肯尼有过一个小妹妹
Well, Kenny had a baby sister.
-她的名字叫... -艾米丽
- Her name was-- - Emily.
艾米丽 基本上是他抚养的
Emily, and he basically raised her,
保护她免受父亲的虐待
protected her from their abusive father.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表