剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
是 但组织犯罪部要解散了
Yeah, but OC is shutting down.
还有一周
In a week.
罗伯特找我们是有原因的
Look, Robert reached out to us for a reason.
如果我们不跟进
If we don't follow through on this,
他不会信任其他的人
he's not gonna trust anybody else.
珍珠遇险时 泰迪找的也是我
And Teddy called me when Pearl was in trouble.
阿雅娜 就当是我们最后一个案子
Ayanna, it'll be our last case.
阿雅娜
Ayanna?
好 找出位置
All right. Find the location.
地检那边我来负责
I'll deal with the DA.
警长 谢了
Sarge, thanks.
马克 又是我 阿雅娜·贝尔
Mark, it's Ayanna Bell again.
组织犯罪部
OC.
对 组织犯罪部会负责这件案子
Yeah, uh, OC is gonna run point on this,
不然就没得谈
or there will be no deal.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第三季 第九集
我没提早跟你说调职的事是因为
I didn't check in with you first because...
我自己都没想清楚
I was trying to process it on my own.
我原本以为新工作的时间更规律
And I was hoping this job was gonna give me more normal hours
我能争一争抚养权
so I could fight this custody thing.
但丹妮诗
But Denise...
我明白
I understand that.
说老实话 我压根不知道
I don't even know if I really want
我到底想不想做这份新工作
this new job, to be honest.
其实吧
It's just--
自从丹妮诗和我分开以后
you know, everything's been out of whack
所有事都是一团乱麻
since Denise and I separated.
我感觉都快不认识自己了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
以前 我还有家可回
You know, I used to have this family
而现在...
to go home to, and...
现在
And now, uh--
下班后我就孤身一人
yeah, I'm just all alone at the end of the day.
感觉很奇怪
It's strange.
这点我很理解
Well, I get that.
伊莱走了以后 家里就空荡荡的
The apartment is so empty since Eli's been gone.
严格来说是我妈的公♥寓♥
You know, my mother's.
自从凯茜出事后...
And since Kathy...
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
真的吗 这是什么鬼地方
Really? Well, where the hell are we?
我来给律师发信息
I'll text the lawyer.
你手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗
Hey, you getting any signal?
有一格 没了
Yeah, I got, uh one--no.
完全没信♥号♥♥
I don't have any.
好 等等 有一格了
Okay. Oh wait, I got one.
等等
Hold on.
这栋楼像是废弃了
This looks abandoned.
对 应该是他名下的产业
Yeah, I think this is one of his properties.
好 她回了
Okay, she responded.
红色的门
Red door.
上三楼
Go to the third floor.
走你们眼前的楼梯
Take the staircase in front of you.
赛拉斯先生
Mr. Silas?
跟着音乐声走
Just follow the music.
赛拉斯先生
Mr. Silas?
斯特布勒警探 贝尔警长
Detective Stabler. Sergeant Bell.
我注意到地检没跟你们一起来
I noticed there wasn't a DA with you when you got here.
他们在等通知
They're on standby.
等我们搞清楚你想提供的信息后
Once we understand what you're willing to share,
我会打给他们
I'll call them.
那就说正事吧
Right to brass tacks.
我也喜欢这样做交易
How I like to do business as well.
多年前 我开始对所有交易做记录
Years ago, I started making notes on all my deals.
人名 地点 照片
Names, places, photos.
甚至还养成了
Even got in the habit...
录音的习惯
...of recording conversations.
我在超过一千个屋子里
Must have sat in 1,000 rooms
收钱 受贿 拿回扣
and took money, bribes, kickbacks.
还搞不定的话就花钱消灾
Paid for problems to disappear if that didn't work.
只要跟我做过生意的人 资料就一定在
If they did business with me, they're in one
这里的某个柜子里
of these cabinets somewhere.
我愿意领你们过一遍所有的资料
And I'm willing to talk you through all of it,
只要泰迪能出狱
as long as Teddy gets out of jail.
谋杀未遂的罪名不可能一笔勾销
Well, attempted murder doesn't get a free pass.
我知道协议是怎么一回事
Yeah, I know how proffers work.
我还知道
Just like I know that
只要价格合适 什么都能谈
anything can be arranged for the right price.
你的儿媳
Your daughter-in-law,
你想杀死的那位
the one you tried to have murdered,
她给了我们很多情报
she gave us a whole bunch of intel.
跟你这些差不多
Same stuff you're selling.
我非常清楚她给了你们什么
I know exactly what she gave you.
她偷的那一刻我就知道了
I knew the second she stole it,
这跟我能提供的可没法比
and it's nothing compared to what I'm offering.
你们也没时间考虑了
And you don't have time to waste figuring that out.
之前见过这个吗
Ever seen one of these before?
这是我的大脑 这个
This here is my brain, and, uh, this...
不该出现的
isn't supposed to be there.
我以为头痛只是因为压力太大
I thought the headaches were just stress.
显然 一年前我就该死了
Evidently, I was supposed to drop dead a year ago.
谁知道我还能活几天呢
So who knows how long I have now?
你们看着办
It's your call.
我在什么地方读到过古典音乐
I read somewhere that classical music
有助于疗愈身体
is good for healing the body.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得他是将死之人了
I think he's a man who's dying
是想救赎他的灵魂 而不是他儿子
and wants to save his soul, and not his son.
我还是不相信他
And I still don't trust him.
我们应该看看他开的条件
We ought to get a look at what he's offering.
好吧
All right.
我给地检发短♥信♥
I'm gonna text the DA.
你得去外面发
You'll have to go outside,
虽然信♥号♥♥也好不了多少
although the signal's not much better.
有固线吗
Landline?
没有
No.
好吧 马上回来
All right. I'll be back.
警长
Sarge?
婕特 联♥系♥地检办公室
Jet, get in touch with the district attorney's office.
他们应该有一名待命的助理检察官
They should have an ADA on standby,
已经准备好尽快和我们汇合
ready to meet us as soon as possible.
收到
Copy that.
好 还有让杰米和瑞斯
Okay, and grab Jamie and Reyes,
也来这边找我们
and meet us here as well.
罗伯特还是逃犯
Robert's still a fugitive.
我需要增援
I want to have backup.
我们二十分钟之内赶到
We'll be there in less than 20.
好 尽量快点过来如果
Okay, try to get here sooner if you--
喂
Hello?
该死
Dang it.
对于废弃建筑来说
Pretty elaborate security system
这安全系统太周全了
for an abandoned building.
这个地方从来就不是什么仓库
This place was never so much about warehousing
实际是个做生意的安全地
as it was a safe place to do business.
变成了我的另一个家
It became a sort of home away from home, actually.
正因你所做的一切
For everything you've done,
这是你仅有的东西了
and this is all you've got left.
所有人都会在某一时刻做个选择
All men make a choice at some point.
是成为一位好父亲 好丈夫
To be a good father, good husband,
还是做好事业
or good at your job.
我很久以前做了决定
I made my choice a long time ago.
它主宰了我整个生活
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表