剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
What happened?
迦特的的军队占据了整个前线
Goliath's took out the entire front.
我们受到了重创
We got hit hard.
伊莱在哪儿
Where's Eli?
你来了
There he is.
首都怎么样
How's the big city?
告诉我
He tell me something.
你怎么知道那些坦克不会开炮
How did you know those tanks weren't gonna shoot?
拜托 别让我死不瞑目
Come on, don't make me die before I know.
他们的坦克兵
Their tank teams
喜欢用排气烟囱热他们的口粮
like to use the exhaust stacks to heat up their field rations.
坦克空转时他们将食物塞进去
They drop the entreein when they're idling.
你可以听到他们猛踩油门
You can hear 'em gun the engines
把食物包吹出来
To blow the packs out.
在他们炮轰前
They always do it before they shell.
他们安静的享用热乎乎的食物 而我们
So they can have a hot meal in peace while we...
我们只能把头埋在沙子里
While we got our heads in the sand.
外面情况不太妙
It's not good out there.
战势会越来越糟
It's gonna get worse.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你会想出办法的
You'll figure something out.
你总是有办法
You're always good at fixing things.
他们比我强大多了
They're so much bigger than me there.
比你强大?
Bigger than you?
你可是能直面坦克的人
You're the kid in front of the tank.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
我不是你想象的那种人
I'm not what you think I am.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
整张照片就是一个谎言
That whole picture's a lie.
但是你勇敢的面对了他们
But you stood up to them.
当他们拍照片时 我不是站起来
When they took that picture, I wasn't standing up.
我被包围了
I was surrounded.
他们抓住了我 所以我投降了
They had me, so I surrendered.
我扔掉我的枪
I dropped my gun.
我的手雷爆♥炸♥了
My grenade went off,
侥幸击中 那甚至不能叫运气 我真蠢
I got a lucky shot in. It wasn't even luck, it was stupid,
竟然投降了
I surrendered.
每个人都以为我很勇敢...
Everyone thinks I'm brave...
但我不是
But I'm not.
那现在勇敢起来吧
Be brave now.
陛下 您最好看看这个
Sir, you'd better see this.
你们想要流血
You want blood?
过来啊 来拿吧
Come here and take it!
新鲜的热血
It's fresh!
还是热的 属于刚刚逝去的生命
Still warm from the life that just left it.
我亲生哥哥的鲜血
The blood of my brother.
拿去吧
So take it!
把他的血拿走
Take his blood
然后结束这一切
and call it enough.
如果你们想要更多 就拿我的吧
If you need more, take mine.
来吧
Do it!
我向你们投降 开枪结束一切吧
I surrender. Shoot me and call that enough.
或者你们能过来这边
Or can one of you come down here...
让我看清你们的脸
and show me your face?
让我知道你们不仅仅是坦克金属和炮弹
Show me that you're more than tank, metal, and shell.
我们同是人类
That you're human like we are.
会呼吸会流血的
That you breathe, that you bleed.
是有情感会伤心难过的
That you feel and feel pity.
生命中不应仅有悲伤和死亡
That you live for more than our deaths.
来吧
Come.
你们中有谁的兄弟战死了
Any of you who have lost a brother.
过来告诉我 已经够了
Come and tell me it's enough.
他失去理智了
Lost his mind.
-瞄准他 -遵命
- Get a gun on him. - Yes, sir.
等等
Hold.
等一下
Hold.
我们审视内心
We looked into our hearts
为和平与停火
And found a new opportunity
创造了对话的机会
For peaceful dialogue and truce.
我亲自派遣谢夫德上尉 我们最勇敢的战士
I personally sent captain Shepherd, our bravest soldier,
去和迦特交涉停火
To extend the offer of mutual surrender to Gath.
大卫·谢夫德现在在哪里
Where is David Shepherd now?
他正处于极端悲痛之中
Captain Shepherd is suffering his own loss today.
我希望你们能够尊重
I hope you'll extend to him
他和他家人的隐私
the privacy he and his family deserve.
"和谈的机会?"
"Opportunity for peaceful dialogue?"
你究竟想要干什么
What are you going to do about this?
我想和迦特的领导人
I'm going to hold peace talks
在我的葡萄园里和平对话
With the Gath leadership in the vineyard.
谢夫德已做了姿态 我别无选择
Shepherd's stunt was too grand a gesture. My hands are tied.
整件事情都是你策划的 是不是
You planned it, the whole thing, didn't you?
用个新贵做你的喉舌
Fed your words to that upstart and sent him out there.
我想亲手杀了他 如果我能的话
I'd kill him myself if I could.
希望你满意
I hope you're happy.
塞拉斯 你用一场战争交换了另一场战争
Silas You just traded one war for another.
记下来
Pen which,
国舅曾前来
"The king's brother-in-law came
就停火协议恭喜陛下
"and congratulated him on the truce."
能掌握自己的国家感觉真好
Nice to have my own country back.
给财政部打电♥话♥ 回收黄金
Call the treasury. Pull the gold.
让我们瞧瞧民众还能欢呼多久
We'll see how long they cheer for him
当他们挨饿的时候
when they're starving.
我们再来对付谢夫德
Then we handle Shepherd.
皇家警卫
Royal guard?
我们是王宫的警卫
Palace finest.
-你们是来逮捕我的吗 -我们来送张请柬
- Are you arresting me? - More like delivering an invitation
和一件小礼物给你 已经为你安装好了
And a small housewarming gift. Took the liberty of installing it for you.
回头见 长官
Be seeing you I suppose, sir.
我们将会和迦特举♥行♥和平谈判
And we'll be receiving the peace negotiators from Gath,
就在这个葡萄园
here at the vineyard.
当历史性的对话来临时
It's my proud task to make them all comfortable
让他们感到舒适是我的荣幸
During these historic talks.
我们找到了 夫人
We found it, ma'am.
-你的手♥机♥ -上帝啊 我丢了有好几天了
- Your cell phone. - Lord bless, I lost it days ago.
这里的保安真是灾难 在哪儿找到的
National security disaster. Where was it?
直接告诉我吧 我和媒体之间没有秘密
Please just tell me, for goodness sakes. I have no secrets from the press.
杰克的车里
Jack's car.
女仆在后座找到的
A maid found it in the backseat.
和这个东西在一起
It was with this.
那么 我确实是把手♥机♥给了你
So then I did give it to you.
除非这个是其他人的
Unless this belongs to someone else.
我就这样没了我优秀的秘书
I lose more good secretaries that way.
这个是不是不录进去
Is that off the record?
录进去吧 我欠你人情呢
Well, go ahead. I owe you one.
别搞的太难看就好
But please just promise to make him look rakish.
我尽力而为
I'll do my best.
塞拉斯的时代已经过去
Silas and his time has passed.
他老了 做国王是个年轻人的游戏
Being king is a young man's game and he's grown old.
是时候大胆行动的时候了
This is the time for bold action.
作为行动
And for action,
我们要知道已经有合适的替代人选了
we need to know we have a replacement at the ready.
你怎么看
What say you?
毫无疑问
There are no words.
你哥哥为国捐躯 是国家的栋梁
Your brother was by all accounts the kind of man this country was built on.
你可以离开了 我不阻拦你
You are free to leave the city. I won't even try to make you stay.
钢琴你不用太在意
The piano's yours regardless.
他们真的很希望我回家
They really need me back home.
我在想我该留下了
But I was thinking I might stay.
感觉这样做更勇敢
Feels like the braver thing.
我哥哥也会这么做的
It's what Eli would've done.
她喜欢他
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表