剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
No, he wasn't.
他想要拯救我
He was trying to save me.
拯救你
Save you?
为了什么
From what?
远离我
From me.
可我却因此毁了他
And I destroyed him for it.
是我害死了他
I'm the reason he's dead.
托马斯娜 出去
Tomacina, out.
你说过他对你什么都不是
You said he was nothing to you.
他爱我
He loved me.
我也爱他
And I loved him.
不 你不爱
No, you didn't.
你不能
You can't.
我爱他
I loved him.
我爱他
I loved him.
我把他从心里挖去了
I cut him out of my heart
这正是父亲所想的
Because that's what dad wanted.
也正如你所想
That's what you wanted.
现在 他已经死了
And now the only person
那个理解我
Who saw me,
真正理解我的
Who really saw me
同时还爱着我的男人
And still loved me,
他死了
He's dead.
够了
Good.
这个角色的颠倒了
This-- this mistake of character...
将是我们之间的秘密
This will be our secret.
角色的颠倒?
Mistake of character?
这是真实的我
This is who i am.
你儿子
Your son,
他不知道你是谁 对吗
He doesn't know about you, does he?
他长大后会如何
Whatappens when he grows up?
你怎么和他讲
What will you tell him?
我每夜祈祷 希望他平安长大
Well, i pray every night to have that problem.
塞特和米歇尔有同样疾病
Seth suffengrss the same condition as michelle.
米歇尔曾经逃过一劫
Michelle was only saved when...
我害怕上帝有天对我失去眷恋
You know, i fear my currency with god is spent.
他还会再发病吗
There's no chance for him?
随时都会
His whole life is chance.
像是中毒 是吧
I is poisoned, huh?
我所有的孩子们都不能幸免
All my children, somehow afflicted.
除了你
All but you.
我
Me?
把斧子给我
Give me that.
还是我来吧
Ah, i can do it.
把斧子给我
Give me that.
年纪可能大你两倍
I may be more than twice your age,
但我打赌我能一次砍两根
But i'll bet i can cut twice the wood.
瞧见没
See? huh?
我老当益壮 是吧
Some good blood left, huh?
王者依旧
Still the king.
还有更多的
There are more of them,
我认为这些最精彩了
Though those are the best, i think.
你从哪里搞到的
How did you get these?
看起来我不是唯一一个
Turns out i'm not the only one
想让王室遭罪的人
Who wants to see you and your family suffer.
这是伪造的
Well, they're fake.
那么这个也是伪造的吗
Is this fake, too?
杰克 我要和你道别
Jack, i need to say goodbye...
关掉
Turn that off.
快关掉
Turn it off!
我去把壁画拿掉 我把你的画像补上
I'll take down the mural. i'll have you restored.
一幅壁画远远不够
We're way passesd murals now.
这是我的孩子
These are my children.
我明白
I know.
我要看着你无助
I wanna see you powerless,
看着你周围的人无能为力
So you know how it feels,
让你体会下无助的滋味
What you do to those around you.
你如愿以偿了
You have your way.
不管什么条件 我都答应你
Whatever you want, i'll do.
做道双选题吧
Choose.
你救两人中的一个
I'll let you save one of them.
儿子还是女儿
Son or daughter.
我会销毁照片或者录像
I'll destroy video or pictures.
另一件我会公开
The other i'm going to air.
王子的覆灭
The fall of prince...
还是公主的贞洁
Or princess.
看你的选择了
Your choice.
如果我将来当国王
If i become king,
我的第一道命令
My first order of business
就是恢复断头台
Is to reinstate the guillotine
旨在为你 托马斯娜
Just for you, Tomacina.
我终生守护着皇室
I give my life to protect this family.
即使为此丧命也在所不惜
I expect to lose it doing the same.
为什么
Why?
我们只不过是一群践踏着尸体
We're all a bunch of conniving cowards
前进的伪善懦夫罢了
Hoarding over a carcass.
就坏的一面来说 是的
At your worst, yes.
就好的一面来说
At your best,
你们让人间如此接近天堂
You bring heaven closer to earth.
你该看看这个
I thought you'd want this.
这是来自卡特里·娜根特的拷贝
It was katrina ghent's copy.
几小时候就会公开了
Set to air in a matter of hours.
被你母亲阻止了
Your mother stopped it.
她当然无所不能
Of course she did.
我都不用知道她怎么办到的
I don't even wanna know how.
我觉得你该知道
I think you do.
你这是玩火自焚
You had ammunition and you fired your round.
我不知道你这是针对谁
I don't know who you were aiming at,
但是你伤害了我女儿
But it's my daughter you wounded.
我按照你的吩咐
I did what you asked--
监视谢夫德
Place Shepherd under surveillance,
在他的公♥寓♥装摄像头
His apartment wired,
这些可都是你的旨意啊
His possessions await your interest.
除了该死的照相机
All but his camera.
相机
Camera?
里面的照片足以毁灭
There were pictures aimed to destroy
一个母亲的美好回忆
A parent's memory.
她孩提时我最爱把她的小指甲涂成橘红色
When she was small i used to paint her toenails tangerine,
所有的这些回忆
And now all those memories,
因你的所作所为而变的一钱不值
Debased because of you.
我发誓我放在这里了
I swear i had it.
我来找你是以为你能做得手脚干净
I came to you because i need a job done clean,
好保护我的家人远离那乡巴佬的
To protect my family from that farm boy.
不是我♥干♥的 罗丝
I wouldn't do this, rose.
那么会是谁
Then who would?
夏洛最近还有芭蕾演出吗?
Do you know there's a ballet in shiloh?
现在有一场交响乐
And now we have a symphony.
我还错过了毛衣大特♥价♥呢
I missed a sale on sweaters, too.
你开了我的保险柜
You opened my vault.
如果你不亲自阅读
You know, if you don't read about things,
这些就像是从未发生
It's like they never happen.
安德鲁 为什么要这么做
Andrew, why would you do that?
拿相机里有些敏感照片
That camera had sensitive pictures.
我知道
I know.
你看了
You looked?
你把它们公之于众的
You let them go public?
你为何要特意伤害你姐姐
Why would you deliberately hurt your cousin?
你告诉我的
You told me to.
什么
What?
你不是要我♥干♥出点成绩来吗
You told me to do something, to make my mark.
你讨厌塞拉斯
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表