剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
英雄可比老牧师受欢迎啊
If it's good enough for the hero, it's more than enough for an old preacher.
上帝的世界是万能的
The Lord's world is great.
这零件很小
Very, very small.
英雄能修好任何事物
To the hero who can fix anything.
我都不觉得自己是英雄
I don't know if I count as a hero.
那这又是什么?
What is this?
一个藏匿于吧台
A man hiding at the bar
不想参加宴会的人
is a man who doesn't want to be at the party.
我也许更习惯在前线
I guess I'm just more used to the front.
好好看你周围
Take a good look around you.
你 转过来
You... come on.
这是以你的名义举办的宴会
I had a banquet in your name.
你在喝上帝所钟爱的啤酒
You're drinking a single malt the likes of which God himself
这酒一年中只从酒窖取出一次
only takes out of the cabinet but once a year.
周围全是想惹你注意的美女 够你挑的了
You have your choice of ladies all very interested in your attention.
你就是万花丛中一点绿
You like the one in red?
从现在起 你的夜晚不会再这么轻松了
Now your nights will not always be this easy.
尽情享受吧
Enjoy.
注意周围的闪光灯
Just watch out for the cameras.
你不该弹这架琴
You're not supposed to be playing that.
这是奥斯特里亚总理送给我父亲的礼物
That piano was a gift to my father from the prime minister of Austeria.
这架琴是"罗德伍德"牌
This piano is a Broadwood Grand.
1848年产
1848.
李斯特在同一年写出这首曲子
The same year Liszt wrote this.
我只在网上看过这架琴
Closest I've ever come to one is a picture on the Internet.
你可以叫保安
You can call security
不过他们来之前我已经弹完了
but I'm finishing first.
我以为你只是个机械师
I thought you were a mechanic.
绝不过想到你还是钢琴家
Wouldn't have pegged you for a musician.
我也不会认为你是告密者
I wouldn't have pegged you for a snitch.
外面的人可都在找你
Well they're all looking for you.
先生 这是查理夫妇
Sir, this is Mr. And Mrs. Acharen.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你认识他
You know him.
那个孩子
The kid.
我不确定我是否还真正认识某人
I'm not sure if I know anybody anymore.
你在说谜语 牧师 你从来不直接说出观点
Speak in riddles, Reverend, you're liable to never get your point across.
你要继续装下去?
So you're going to pretend
当我不知道
that I don't know.
关于迦特?
About Gath?
这件事我都说清楚了
I spoke my piece clearly.
防御可以结束这场战争
The offensive could put an end to this war.
如果你反对 就告诉你的追随者
If you're against it,tell it to your flock.
我不需要你的允许去保卫我的国家
I don't need your permission to defend my country.
坐着
Sit.
该是我们互相坦诚的时候了
It's time we spoke plainly,you and I.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
坦诚相待不必用敬语
Plainly doesn't come with "sirs".Quit it.
我欠你太多了
I owe you a lot.
多得无法形容
More than I can say.
你没有孩子吧
You don't have children, do you?
我当叔叔了
I'm an uncle.
那么 你还不明白
Then you don't know.
你救了我儿子的命 相当于我欠你一条命
You saved my son's life.That means I owe you mine.
告诉我你想要的 不管是什么我都答应
Just tell me what you want and it's yours.
他们已经给我足够奖励
They already offered me a reward that's way more than I can spend.
你是个年轻有为的人
You're a young man. Smart.
你肯定有什么目标
You must have some goals.
我是一个拥有庞大财产的人
I'm a man with position offering you
我想感谢你
A thank you.
甚至你想要获得我的王位也可以
Even if you ask for half my kingdom,as the saying goes.
说出来吧
Well speak up,
或者是你想要一辆价值连城的车
or you're liable to get a car you can't afford the insurance on.
这相当于我半个王位了
Half my kingdom it is.
你不知道怎么跳舞吧
You have no idea how to dance, do you?
一点儿也不会
Not even a little bit.
在之前 这个看似是个好主意
You know, this really seemed like a good idea a minute ago.
有很多人现在正看着你 你知道的
There are a lot of people watching you right now. You know that.
现在 是的
Now, yes.
非常清楚
Very, very clear.
跟着我节拍走
Follow my lead.
之前很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
我对你板着脸
I took my bad day out on you.
当公主很辛苦吧
Princessing is hard work?
医疗改革才真正累人
Health reform, actually.
我想出了帮助人们的办法
I showed them a way to help people
但这提案很难通过
and got told it was inconvenient.
我正努力给一个六岁儿童募得心脏
I'm trying to get a six-year-old a new heart.
怎么了
What?
她高兴起来挺漂亮 艾伯纳
Happiness suits her, Abner.
谁知道她为什么这样
Who knew?
是他
Him.
-是的 先生 -我不能忘记他说的话
- Yes, sir?- I'll not forget what he said
以及他何时说的
and when he said it.
-是的 先生 -把他干掉
- Yes, sir.- Don't make a show of it.
-他妻子呢 -这没必要
- And the wife?- No, no need.
我清楚这种人 他会是个麻烦
He'll be trouble. You watch.I know the type.
只有子弹可以解决这些
The only way to deal with him is a bullet.
别这样 他只是个孩子
Please, he's an infant.
他正牵制着每个人的目光
He's got everyone eating out of his hand.
到处都聚集着闪光灯
Cameras are wearing themselves out.
没人谈及战争
No one's talking about the war.
这个地方需要新面孔
This court needs a new face to look up to.
我们可以利用他
We can use him.
这儿有给我们的东西
Something's here for us.
自己看吧 尽情享受
那个大卫真是个好孩子
Good kid, that David.
时间控制刚刚好
Perfect timing.
炒的适度 全麦白吐司面包
Medium scrambled on whole wheat toast,
没放一点黄油 违者处死
No butter on pain of death.
真稀罕 大家都在 开吃吧
A rare full house. Eat.
一点线索都没有
No sign of it, ma'am.
他们查过车子了没
They checked the cars?
行李都查了
And the luggage.
侍从们在询问一个账单的相关事宜
The service is asking for an account of the information on there.
王后的手♥机♥里面有电邮 生日
The queen's cell phone.It's got the email, birthdays,
其他人想知道和这个国家相关的信息
and bad spelling of every person comprising society in this country.
我想他们更关心国♥家♥安♥全♥吧
I think they're more concerned with national security.
你明白的 我从来不喜欢卷入政♥治♥
You know I don't like getting involved with politics.
来 我们接着找
So come, let's keep looking
在他们叫来国家警卫之前
before they call in the national guard.
一定在什么地方
It's gotta be somewhere.
妈妈失去理智了吗 找托马斯娜来摆平一切
Did mom lose her mind and find Thomasina to fix everything,
还是有其他办法 像鸡和蛋的问题
Or was it the other way? Sort of a chicken/egg question.
-鸡蛋和鸡 -有人叫我来
- The chicken or the egg? - I was told to come?
鸡和蛋??
Chicken, egg?
我们怎么还在说这个话题
Are we still using that expression?
鉴于大量证据支持的进化理论
Given the overwhelming evidence in favor of evolutionary theory,
我需要做出皇家的官方解释
I need to make a royal official declaration.
最有力的答案
The answer is roundly
就是鸡蛋本身
An egg.
不是否定上帝
Not negating God in whom
我对他的尊敬比那个牧师知道的要多得多
I trust more than that damned Reverend will ever know.
意识到改变是常有的事情
Just recognizing the change occurs,
感谢上帝
thank said God,
鸡蛋是自然进化的
And that the egg would have to have been the natural improvement
不论是否由母鸡去孵化
On whatever near-chicken mother hatched it
发现她的后代和她的生活有天壤之别
And discovered that her young was delightfully different from herself.
进化只是上帝众多工具之一
Evolution is just one of God's many tools,
就像我
Like me.
唯一经久不衰的问题就是
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表