剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Neither you, nor he, nor any vagrant opinion
都不能阻止我
Will interrupt what--
你们逼我这样做
Now you've got me doing it.
我们要发动进攻
We attack!
今天
Today!
父亲
Father.
什么
What?
救护车找到了
They found his ambulance.
可没找到他
There's no sign of him.
谁
Who?
塞拉斯 他跑了
Silas. He is gone.
他在哪里
Where is he?
如果他还活着
If he's alive,
势必需要找个地方抱扎伤口
He went somewhere to lick his wounds.
这里肯定有人了解情况
Someone here knows something.
你
You?
长官 我不知道
I don't know, sir.
这位陪他朝圣的人呢
What about his pilgrimage?
他在哪里
Where'd he go?
快说
Tell me.
快说
Tell me!
别问啦
Stop this!
没人知道
No one knows,
我都不知道
Not even me.
他中了两枪 不会跑远的
Shot twice, he couldn't have gotten far.
搜查所有的灌木丛和洞穴
Check every bush and cave.
找到尸体前 所有人不得走出这幢大楼
No one leaves this building till I see a body.
你曾经和他一起去朝圣
You were on pilgrimage with him.
你知道他在哪里
You know where he is.
我可以带你离开这里
I can get you out of here.
父亲修了一条通向圣殿的密道
My father had a secure passage built to Altar Mansion.
这里只有家人才知道
But he only ever showed the family.
走吧
Go.
大卫
David.
注意安全
Be safe.
大卫·谢夫德
David Shepherd.
我需要帮助
I need your help.
乐意效劳
Anything you need.
能为您做什么
What can we do?
放我出去
I need to get out.
能打开大门吗
Can you open that gate?
母亲
Mother...
就算欺骗我 你也要说
Just tell me you didn't know...
自己事先并不知道
Even if it's not true.
好了 去和你的子民打个招呼
Come... Time to greet your country.
杰克 别去
Don't do this, Jack.
你们不了解他
You don't know him.
他没有死 我很清楚
He's alive, I know it.
他没死 还会回来的
He's alive. He'll come back.
他会把我们都杀掉
And he will kill us all.
媒体都到了
Cameras are ready.
大卫·谢夫德在哪里
Where's David Shepherd?
安德鲁 你去问问
Andrew, see if you can find anyone
看看有没有人知道他跑到哪里去了
Who knows anything about where he went.
找到后 带人来见我
If you do, bring them to me.
没问题
Of course.
你来取我性命吗
You come to finish me off?
我没想这么做
I'm not here for that.
那是来种花的吗
Or maybe plant a garden?
杰克已经称王
Jack has named himself king...
可他只是个傀儡
But only as a puppet.
克劳斯在独揽大权
Cross is the real power.
他要对迦特宣战 战争将会无休止地打下去
He wants a war with Gath that will never end.
会有一方打赢的
Someone had to win.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
你要回去 否则你亲手建立的一切
Everything you ever built
将会毁于一旦
Will be destroyed unless you go back.
孩子 看不出来嘛 我的气数已尽
I'm done, boy. Read the signs.
那你的国家怎么办
What about your country?
不
No.
你不配就这么死了
You don't deserve to die loved.
你这个杂种 你还不够资格
You don't deserve it, you son of a bitch!
快起来
Get up!
你别想在迫♥害♥完他们和我之后
After all the wrong you've done to them,
一走了之
To me!
我为你去拼杀
I fought for you!
相信你
I believed in you!
我们都相信你
We all did!
你不是说 自己是君权神授嘛
You told us you were chosen to lead.
你欺骗了我们
Was that a lie?
还是上帝选错了人呢
Or did God just make a mistake?
爸爸
Daddy.
宝贝 过来
Come here, puppy.
您又要走了吗
Are you leaving again?
还记得
Remember...
我说过 要效忠国王吗
When I said about working for the king?
我就是国王
I am the king.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表