剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
I ask you...how much more can god demand?
纳亚医生的确值得感谢
I'm sure Dr. Nayar deserves gratitude.
但这样同样会带来痛苦
As much as it will cause pain,
我必须行使上帝和法律的意旨
I must do what god and law require.
根据相关法律
I order the doctor to be returned to prison
被告因为误伤致人死亡
To serve full sentence for wrongful death
将被判服满刑期
As applicable by law.
下一件案子
Next case.
我不想在这里
I'm not supposed to use this
谈论个人事务
as a place to talk about personal things.
但是我不得不这么做
But I find I have to.
这是我第一次
This is the first time...
经历司法的运作程序
I've experienced how justice really works.
亲身经历 而不是在电视上
Live. Not on tv.
此刻我明白
I see now...
拥有这样一位能够明辨正义
How lucky we are to have a king
与权宜的一国之君
Who knows the difference between what is right
是何等福分
And what is expedient.
他明白为了追求正确方向
Who understands the sacrifices that must be made
难免会做出牺牲
In order to pursue the true course...
所以我们
So that we...
所以我
So that I...
能够向他学习
Can learn from him.
告诉法官
Call the judge.
给大卫的弟弟将得到最高刑罚
David's brother gets the full penalty.
告诉他是我说的
You tell him that's from me.
我试过 但我做不到
I tried. I can't.
操控体制 肮脏的司法
Manipulating the system, dirty justice...
我不能反对他
I can't speak against him.
这不是我想要的
I don't want this.
我不配
I don't deserve it.
他们要判决伊桑
They're sentencing Ethan.
我应该陪着他
I should be with him.
他们在会议室等我们
They're ready for us in the boardroom.
我感觉我们的机会来了
And I have a feeling this could be it for us.
没有根据 只是感觉而已
No good reason. just a feeling.
我做不到 你去就行了
I don't think I can. you should present.
到了这一步
After everything you've done
你付出了很多
To get this here?
大卫·谢夫德
David Shepherd.
之前你想撤销他的案子
When you wanted to withdraw his case before,
你说是道德选择
You said it was the moral choice.
是啊
It was.
你是为了他
You did it for him.
是这样吧 你爱上他了
Is that it then, you're in love with him?
别因为我否认
Well hey, don't deny it on my account.
我不会被小小的竞争吓倒
I'm not scared of a little competition.
里面见
Well, look, I'll see ya inside.
安德鲁
Andrew?
我回来了
I'm home.
人呢
Hello?
请起立
The court will rise.
伊桑·谢夫德
Ethan Shepherd,
你的叛国罪名
You have been found guilty of the high crime of treason
成立
Against the crown.
本庭依律宣判你
This court accordingly sentences you...
死刑
To death.
明日黎明
Sentence to be carried out on the gallows
执行绞刑
Dawn tomorrow.
准许 你的医保草案
Granted. Your healthcare bill turned court case
已成为法律
Now made law.
你为这个草案申请了多次
Well, after so many petitions for the same,
现在为何不庆祝
Is this the extent of jubilation?
我有心事
Other things weigh on the mind.
想来也是
Indeed.
女士们 先生们 审判日
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the conclusion
到此结束
Of Judgment Day.
你没参加庆典
You're missing the festivities.
他弟弟早晨就要死了 拜你所赐
His brother will die in the morning, thanks to you.
拜我们所赐
Thanks to us.
大卫没那么做 为什么
David didn't do it. Why?
因为他真的相信我爸
Because he actually believes in my father.
虽然他没公开指责国王
Even without him denouncing the king,
可他弟弟上了绞架
And with his brother's head on the chop,
他还是不会留下来
He won't stay.
不管怎么说
Either way...
我都摆脱他了
I'm rid of him.
以你灵魂上的污点为代价
Only at the cost of tar on your soul.
别为我不朽的灵魂担心
Don't you worry about my immortal soul.
它很饥渴
It's been starved.
或许你能满足它
Maybe you wanna feed it...
或者找个隐蔽的地方 严厉地教训我
Or lecture me sternly somewhere private.
所有人中 偏偏是你
You, of all people,
你来评判我
Judging me?
连我这样的人都不要你
Well... That can't feel good
这感觉肯定不好
When someone like me won't even have you.
审判日结束
End of Judgment Day
终于可以打扫了
Finally get to clean up
审判日结束 你还没和她说
End of Judgment Day. You didn't tell her.
我知道
I know.
你永远不会和她说
You're never going to tell her.
我知道
I know.
要是有事情的话 跟我儿子说
You have business here,take it up with my son.
我来还一样东西
I only came to return something
陛下可能在找这件东西
The king might be looking for.
我来到这里
I came here...
渴望得到身份地位
Greedy for all the trappings position could provide.
而那个拥有一切荣誉的人
Someone here had all that...
却拒绝了
And...turned it down.
你的朋友
Your friend.
要休息了 殿下
On to bed, sir?
是时候了
Time to assume.
不巡逻了吗
Not on rounds?
我该换班了 殿下
It's the end of my shift, sir.
跟了您一整天
Long day after watching you.
不一定要结束
Doesn't have to be over.
知道我还有人可以信任很好
It's good to know I have someone I can trust.
谢夫德上尉
Captain Shepherd.
召之即来
You came when called.
即便是这种情况下
Under these circumstances.
我辜负了我的家人
I failed my family.
在家也无事可做
Not much to be done at home.
也不需要再做什么
Nothing more required.
你弟弟将被转移
Your brother is being moved.
转移
Moved?
转移到维塔的一个小看管所
To a minimum security facility in Vital
服刑六个月整
Will he will serve in full a six-month sentence
如果他能悔过反省
If he can learn from his newfound remorse
并且守口如瓶的话
And keep his mouth shut.
是您做的吗
You did this?
不是为了帮你
Not for favor.
我是公正 公平
I'm justice. Impartial.
却不是个瞎子
Not blind.
法♥院♥判决如此极端
But when a court's sentence is at such an extreme,
君主有权监督
It validates the sovereign's right of oversight.
去通知你的家人吧
You'll be... wanting to tell the family,
安排一次探视
Plan a visit?
我之前并不确信上帝真的存在
I wasn't sure about God...
也不知他如何行事
Or how he deals with any of this.
现在我懂了
Now I see.
上帝假你之手
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表