剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
You hate silas,
塞拉斯爱米歇尔
And silas loves michelle.
我伤害了米歇尔就是伤害了塞拉斯
I hurt michelle to hurt silas.
我毁坏了他心爱的东西
I broke his favorite thing.
你为我才这么做的
You did that...for me?
我爱你
I love you.
我要你以我为荣
I want you to be proud of me.
进来
Come in.
我过去爱死这颜色了
I used to love this color.
是吗
Did you?
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
我自己一人无法解决
And i can't get out of it on my own,
又是孤立无助
And no one else can help me.
我该假设你早想到
You should have thought of that
会有这后果
During your photo shoot.
当你和大卫·谢夫德拍艳照的时候
With David Shepherd, i presume.
你永远是我的乖乖女
You have always been my little girl.
哪怕是你故作成熟的时候
Even when we both pretended you weren't.
明天一切都结束了
Tomorrow tt's over.
你的艳照会被公布
Your pictures will be broadcast.
出现在大街小巷
They'll be everywhere you turn,
无处不在 如影随形
And places you do not.
你根本无能为力
And there's nothing to be done.
但是身为王后 你不能做点什么
But you're the queen. can't you do something?
作为王后 我默许了这件事
It is the queen that is allowing it to happen.
你的逸事将充满报纸的头版
The story will dominate the news.
你会被妇人们嘲讽
You'll be ridiculed by women,
让男人为你意淫
Made fantasy by men,
大卫也值得庆幸
And while David is congratulated,
你已经彻底泥足深陷了
You'll be dragged through the mud.
当尘埃落定 记忆淡去
But when the dust settles and memory fades,
你最终还是那个女人
You'll be thought of as a woman,
你本来就是如此
Which is what you are--
性感风流 欲求不满 令人生畏
Sexual, desirable, formidable.
你将把那权利运用的炉火纯青
And you'll wield that power
为其他女孩所不能为之
In ways young girls cannot.
我要安寝了
I'll rest.
陪着他吧
Look after him for me.
我还能应付背痛
Bad back i can deal with.
真丢人
The embarrassment--
不必感到羞愧
You have no reason to be embarrassed.
是的 我羞愧
Oh, yes, i have.
我已经不再年轻了
I'm not as young or as strong as i was.
不像你
Not like you.
你的年轻 我的经验
Oh, your youth, my experience,
就是完美的王者风范
We'd be one perfect king.
就我所知 你是最强大的人
You're e most powerful man i know.
我青春不再了
Not anymore.
你才是
You are.
我要将自己一生托付于你
I've opened up my entire life to you.
为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
坐下
Sit down.
成为知己
We only know each other
必须深知对方不为人所知的秘密
When we know each other's deepest secrets,
当我们心意相通
When we know what's in each other's hearts.
我才真心信任你
I trust you with mine.
希望你也能真心信任我
I want you to trust me with yours.
我愿意
I do.
你内心深处到底有什么呢 大卫
What's in your heart, David?
什么是你 不为人知的秘密呢
What is your... deepest secret?
我希望能彼此互信互知
I wanna know you just as you know me.
我希望能彼此互劝互诫
I want to forgive you just as you've forgiven me,
我们之间再无阻隔
So that nothing can come between us.
我对我的国王无所保留
I could keep nothing from my king.
我的义子 我相信你
I believe you, my son.
结霜了
The frost.
孤挺花
The amaryllis.
会死的
They'll die.
也许明年
Maybe next year...
我们还能再回来
We'll come back.
全体起立 国王驾临
All rise. the king approaches.
我离开时候一切安好吧
I trust both sun and moon rose in my absence, hmm?
本次朝圣与众不同
This was a pilgrimage like no other.
除了重新思考国家急需
Rather than envision what the country needs,
还审视现已拥有的契机
I came to see what we already have,
我要由衷感谢
And i want to acknowledge
那些未来的接♥班♥人
Who might fill these seats
在危难时彰显的优异情操
When our hearts fail the best of us.
儿子
My son...
女儿
My daughter...
侄儿
My nephew...
我的朋友
My friend.
我们现在要吸取年轻的新鲜血液
We have so much to learn from youth.
诸位听好
You've all heard it.
过去总是希望我能预知未来
"i wish i knew then what i know now."
从今天起
Well, from this day on,
我昭言"我要把握今日
I say, "i wish i know now
亦如我掌控过去"
What i knew then."
想想吧
Imagine.
关于让谁来坐这
And i have thought long and hard
顾问的位子
About who might fill up this empty chair
我深思熟虑了很久
And serve as my advisor,
现在是时候揭晓答案了
When all the time, it was quietly filled
这人和欧内斯特一样超凡脱俗
By someone who is ernest when it is not the fashion,
和我一样热爱这个国家
Who loves this country almost as much as i do,
但综上 他的忠诚
But above all, whose honesty is something
是我毕生寻觅的依靠
I learned i cannot do without.
我想椅子的主人能走上前台来
I want the owner to come down now
我将在此钦点授任
And claim his place at my table,
昭告世人
And for all to know.
大卫·谢夫德
David Shepherd.
王子殿下
The crown prince.
来做个交易吧
I've come to make a trade.
用我的名誉换我妹妹的贞洁
My reputation for my sister's.
公布视频 把相机给我吧
Air the video, give me the camera.
你不适合来扮高贵 杰克
Nobility doesn't suit you, jack.
我的故事更有噱头 你明白的
I'm the better story and you know it.
据我听说的
From what i heard today,
大卫·谢夫德更有噱头
David Shepherd is the better story.
这样照片更加是推波助澜
An even better story when these picres come out.
毁了我
Ruin me...
你能让我母亲更加抓狂
And you'll crush my mother far worse.
如果我给你一个生机
What if i offered you
让你同时挽救你和你姐姐的机会
A way to save your sister and yourself?
我要付出惨痛的代价
And how many lives would i have to destroy
来换取那个机会 是吧
To make that happen?
条件就一个
Just one.
王后
The queen.
要我怎么做
And how would i do that?
娶我
By marrying me.
我一直想当皇室
I always wanted to be royalty.
父亲认可他了
Well, he's got dad's approval.
我们总是看到他的阴暗面
We'll both be on his bad side soon enough.
可能会好景不长呢
Maybe not.
杰克 从哪里搞来的
Jack, where did you get this?
你救了我
You saved my life.
不 我没有
No. no, i didn't.
只是看起来像那么回事
It just feels that way.
真♥相♥真是难以分辨
The truth doesn't get any easier to tell.
只会更加迷离
It only gets harder,
直至永远消失
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表