剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
You also master of all.
我找上你 塞拉斯 有时也观察你
I come to you,sometimes Silas,I looked in you.
然后让我受更多苦?
Then make me suffer more?
赐我苦痛...永无止境
Give me pain ... endless,endless pain.
说吧 还有什么
Name the knife.
难道就为这条生命...
For this life ...
我要看你失去那样才会心痛不已
I would see you lose what you love more ...
-你的王位 -已经属于你了
- Your crown. - It 's yours.
-不属于我 -那属于谁
- Not for me. - Who then?
-任何人 -并非任何人
- Anyone. - Not everyone.
属于最强者
To the better man.
一旦他被找到 一旦他出现
When he's found when he comes,
你要退位
You stand aside.
好的
Yes.
心甘情愿 毫无勉强 支持他继位
Willingly, freely, you support his succession
不然我缠住你不放
Else I will come for you.
你的余生将见证自己的名字被诅咒和遗忘
And you live to see your name be cursed, forgotten.
-是 -你发誓
- Yes. - Swear it.
-先于一切 -自始至终
- Before all. - Evermore.
签署契约
Seal the contract.
你希望立约
You wish I taken that.
仍可以哀求毁约
You will beg to change now.
契约生效
Contract sealed.
罗丝 看哪
Rose, look.
这聚会请了所有人
A party everyone's invited to.
因为他忘了请客清单上都有谁
Because he's left out a guest list?
大白鲨 你要来点吗
Beluga. You want some one of this?
他被宠坏了
He's only spoiled.
断电封城只是为了
Shutting down the city
接受某人的邀请?
For one invitation.
这是个聚会!
It's a party!
他是我儿子
He is my son.
你自己也不怎么样
You have done worse for yours.
你坚持让安德鲁在外面呆着
You insist on keeping Andrew in the cold,
说最好学会在黑暗中生存
You'd better learn to live in dark.
你根本不清楚现在是什么状况
You have no idea what you are dealing with.
把灯打开 威廉
Turn the lights back on, William.
不 他需要学习
No. He needs to learn.
你也一样
And so do you.
你是我哥哥
You are my brother,
但我要杀了你!
But I swear I will have your head!
迦特 加重火力了?
More bombings from Gath?
他们已经突破我们的前线
They have destroyed our front lines.
不能再坐以待毙了!
We can't wait and do anything!
国王还没到
Silas does not come.
我们不能越过国王直接宣战
We will not declare war without him.
国王沉浸在冥想之中
The king remains in meditation.
至于是否开战...
On the question of war or not war ...
这是国王的命令
I bring you his answer.
我们祈祷这是个英明的决策
And I pray with you on his wisdom.
"我们的心 铁甲般坚强"
"Our hearts, armor heavy"
"我们的悲伤像战火一样 一触即发"
"Our grief hot as the fire we must bring"
"我们必须..."
"And we must..."
"开战..."
"to war ..."
"狠狠还击"
"And not lightly. "
下面的部分我不能看
And... the rest ... this is not for me.
"我们在日出时进攻迦特"
"We launch against Gath at sunrise."
"我军要控制北部"
"Our army shall seize the north,"
"并从海上拦截迦特"
"As we cut Gath from the sea."
"摧毁他们的装备 铲平那里"
"To leave its war machine parched and in ruins. "
吾王圣明
So rise our king.
干嘛 别闹了!
What ... stop it!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我想就算在王宫內苑
Thought there were no cameras allowed
也拍不到这么棒的照片
In the royal vineyard these days.
把相机给我
Give it to me.
你真美
You are so beautiful.
接着拍吧
Keep going.
可以吗
Really?
拍吧
Keep going.
谁在哪儿
Anybody there?
是罗丝吗
Rose?
塞拉斯?
Silas?
你真迷人
You are gorgeous.
还很放荡
And filth.
如果照片被国王看到会怎样?
Could you image if your father saw these?
会将我斩首示众
He'd have my head.
不 比那更糟
No, he'd have worse.
我会删掉的 别担心
I will delete them. Don't worry.
别 你留着吧
Don't. You should keep them.
做个纪念
To remember.
你曾经也有过这样的幸福时刻吗
You were once this happy?
快告诉我是谁
Just tell me who.
大卫
David.
如果我要失去你
If I lose you to someone,
至少在见报之前让我知道是谁抢走了你
Tell me before I read about it in some newspaper.
是一些盟友?
Some alliance?
或是一些可以让你♥爸♥大展宏图的人吗
Something that help your father to expand his empire?
这不关他的事
It 's not him.
是我承诺的问题
It's... a promise i made.
是我立下的誓言
it's my vow.
我就不明白了
I do not understand.
你对谁许下了诺言?
who are you to promise to?
-你到底要嫁给谁? -没有嫁给谁
- who you suppose to marry? - no one.
曾经...
ever, i ...
我当时快死了
I was dying.
所有抢救措施都用尽了
By all measures gone.
我能感到只剩最后一口气了
I swear, i could feel my last breath coming.
整间房♥都充满了死亡的味道
I could smell death in the room.
我向上帝祈祷
I prayed to god ..
我祈求说再给我一丝呼吸
And i said, "give me one more breath ...
我会报恩的
"and I'll give it right back.
请再次给予我生命 我会服侍你的
"let me have another after that and I'll give and serve you.
从现在起 你给我的每次呼吸
"from now on, every breath you give me,
我都会为你服务
I'll use it to serve you...
为了你和你的事业而活着
To live for you, for your work. "
他竟然听到了
And he listened.
从今天起 我得到这个生命礼物
From this day forward, I'll earn this gift,
因此我要助人为乐
helping others and not myself.
-请你见证这起誓言 -快停下
-witnesses i swear - no, stop.
你的债已经还清了
Your debt is paid.
我为了服务他而活
I'm living in service for him, for them,
把自己的快乐于不顾
for no happiness of my own, for no man.
求求你别这样做
I beg you don't do this.
只要你还活着
As you live ...
你不能让我动摇
I can not let me waver.
-答应我 -米歇尔
- promise me. - Michelle.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise you.
我怎敢和上帝相提并论呢
How can i compete with god?
你在哪里? 快现身
Where are you? show yourself.
塞拉斯
Silas.
陛下 你在这里
Sir, there you are.
呆在原地别动 有人在这间房♥里
Somebody's in the house. stay here.
我去北向看看
I'll clear the north wing.
你是为我而来的
You come for me in my house.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready.
听见了吗 我已经准备好了
You hear me? i'm ready.
快来攻击我啊
Come to me. now!
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你好 罗丝姑姑
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表