剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Each envelope contains a unit of hope.
信封越多 希望也就越多
More envelopes--more hope.
信封越多 失望越多
More envelopes, more hopes denied.
-我们中有些人坚守信念 -波伊登 克劳茨
- Some of us hold on to hope. - Boyden, Klotz.
把道路清理干净 国王驾到
Wider path, please. the king approaches.
你永远都不会向她表达爱意
You're never gonna tell her you love her.
-我会 -什么时候
- I will. - When?
等明天审判日结束后
Tomorrow. End of Judgment Day.
开始审判吧
Let's judge.
法庭传唤华生和科菲尔
The court calls Watson versus Colfair.
先生们 这是一桩关于猪的案件
Gentlemen. A matter of pig.
是肉猪 陛下
Hog, Sir.
我的种猪 未经我许可
My stud hog services were appropriated
就被拿去配种 对方还不肯付帐
Without payment or consent.
是你家的猪到我的土地上闲逛
Well, your hog wandered onto my land.
随后的事自然而然就发生了
What was given, given naturally.
最近的一桩有关家畜的案件我怎么处理的
How'd I rule in the last case involving livestock?
做出了对涉案的奶牛有利的判决
Found for the cow, Sir.
通过那名唯一的证人
I feel the crux of this case can be made clear
我们可以看清问题的实质
By its only witness.
司法官
Chancellor...
让我们见一下那只猪 不 是肉猪
Let me see the pig--hog.
一桩案子取消了
A case dropped out of Judgment Day.
我们需要再找一桩
We'll need an alternate.
打电♥话♥给我姐 给她陈述机会
Call my sister and offer her an audience.
也许此前我有些武断
Perhaps I was too quick earlier denying her.
嗯 慷慨又有礼
Yeah. generous and polite.
做你的属下是我的福分
I'm lucky to have you for a boss.
你不明白
You have no idea.
照我说的做 我们都会有所收获
Just do as I say when I say, and we'll both have our due.
是 陛下
Yes, sir.
厨子准备好今晚的晚餐了吗
Is cook prepared for table tonight?
为了能让国王满意
With a mind to the king's satisfaction.
有烤鲑鱼 番茄
Broiled salmon, tomatoes,
酸豆 红酒
Capers, wine.
厨子发誓不会忘了奶油
Cook swears the cream won't be missed.
厨子的乐观值得赞扬
I applaud cook's optimism.
最后 至于甜点
Ah, at last, on dessert.
安德鲁对鸡蛋过敏
Andrew is allergic to eggs.
安德鲁吗
Andrew?
克劳斯 他不是被流放了吗
Cross? I thought he was--in exile.
不错 今晚刚回来
he was. Back tonight.
大家也都会欢迎我侄儿的到来
And my nephew will be welcome to table by all.
是的 陛下
Yes...ma'am.
你好 爸
Hello, dad.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
怎么不提前打声招呼
Why didn't you tell me you came?
不想劳烦你
Didn't wanna bother you.
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home, son.
人人都有权以自己的祖国
Every man's entitled to pride of country
或职业为荣
And his livelihood.
归还上述出租车牌照及该车所有权
Medallion restored as well as full ownership of said cab.
你现在自己做老板了 小心开车
Your own boss now, sir. Drive carefully.
感谢您
Thank you.
司法官 你就让你的国王一直等着一头猪吗
Chancellor, you keep your king waiting on pork.
最新消息说 就快进城了
At last word, approaching city limits.
继续说 我现在兴致正高
Well, move it forward. I'm of a mind to judge.
大卫·谢夫德要求觐见
David Shepherd did request a moment.
好 来的正是时候
Oh, yes, the right time.
大卫·谢夫德上尉
Captain David Shepherd!
-陛下 -我向你们介绍
- Sir-- - I submit to you...
大卫·谢夫德上尉 一位广为人知的英雄
Captain David Shepherd, a hero well-known.
但是 不为人知的是
But unknown
他在繁荣港危机中所表现出来的勇敢
Is his bravery in the crisis at port prosperity.
我知道你兄弟的事
I know your brother.
但我不能公开反对法庭所裁决的叛国罪
But I cannot publicly overturn a court's ruling on treason.
请陛下开恩
Sir, I beg for clemency.
看在你的面子上也不行
Not even for your sake.
但我不会允许有人因为他说你坏话
But I will hear none speak ill of you for his.
英勇勋章
The medal of valor.
我们授予过的最高勋章
Our highest order offered.
曾经四次授予
Given four times ever.
现在是五次了
Now five.
他的兄弟被判叛国罪
His brother's convicted of treason
而谢夫德得到了一枚勋章
And Shepherd gets a medal.
新的十号♥案件进展如何
Where do we stand with the new tenth case?
你姐正要开始陈述了
Your sister's set to present as we speak.
我得去会议厅了
I'm due in chambers.
去吧
Go.
让米歇尔继续讲下去
And keep Michelle talking.
真残忍♥ 我父亲居然认为
That's cruel... my father thinking
一块锡就可以补偿你弟弟
A strip of tin will make up for your brother.
-他不能有失偏颇 -他是国王
- He can't show favor. - He's king.
他甚至可以指鹿为马
He can have cats called dogs if he wanted.
但他不想帮你
But he doesn't want to help you
因为做不到委屈求情的同时
Because he can't intercede in a lower court decision
又不显懦弱
Without looking weak.
但是如果这件案子被推到他的手中
But if the case were presented before him...
比如作为审判日的申诉
Call for judgment day, for example...
那会有怎样的转机
How could that help?
这就是审判日的意义
That's the whole reason for today.
他越仁慈 人♥民♥就越拥戴他
The kinder he is, the more they love him.
如果你能把你兄弟带到这来
If you can get your brother in there,
我们深知我父亲的仁慈 他会网开一面
My father can show the mercy we both know he feels.
只是 只是已经太迟
But it--it's too late.
案子已经选定
I mean, the case is already chosen.
大臣们正在开会研讨
The ministers are in session, deliberating.
第十号♥新案子 是你的 快来
Your new tenth case-- right now.
这是怎么弄成了第十号♥提案
Why should this come in as a tenth case?
我们已经有了医保体系
We already have a system of healthcare.
该体系并不健全
The system is anemic.
保险公♥司♥拒绝为生死攸关的患者
Insurance companies refusing to fund treatment
支付治疗费用
At the expense of patients' lives.
覆盖范围必须是强制
Coverage must be compelled.
她不该为这个空缺竞争
There wasn't supposed to be competition for the opening.
她是除我们之外唯一知情的 不过
She was the only other one who knew, but...
我以为她认识你弟
I assume she knew about your brother.
这个女孩有遗传倾向
...the girl's genetic predisposition.
在其他发达国家
Any other country in the developed world...
我还以为你想帮我
I thought you wanted to help me.
我是想帮你
I do.
你抢了我提案的机会
You took my chance to present.
我全指望你了
Look... I'm at your mercy.
为了我弟 我恳请你
For my brother's sake, I'll ask.
撤回提案 给他留条生路
Withdraw your case so he can have a clear path.
帮不帮忙由你
You can either help me or not.
大卫和令姐的争执
Hmm. David and your sister at odds.
能持续一天吗
Enough tarnishing for one day?
手握大权而不用 这算什么
What's the point of having power you don't use it.
静默祷告会
The congregation of the silent prayer
与伊夫兰·萨缪斯牧师一案
Versus reverend Ephram Samuels.
教会代表是会计简·路德维希
Presenting for the congregation is accountant Jane Lewellyn.
萨缪斯牧师挪用了
Reverend Samuels embezzled
50万教会基金
A half million of our congregation funds,
全部流失在不明智的投资上
Lost to unwise investment.
他的签字 授权交易的签字
His signature--authorizing the transaction.
我没有签过这样的字 这是伪造的
I signed no such thing. It's a forgery.
在这个国家里 只有你
You're the one person in the country
被大家誉为廉洁奉公
No one thinks capable of stealing a cent.
一世盛名岌岌可危
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表