剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
I need someone by my side that I can trust
无论何时何事 都值得信赖
At all times and in all things.
一直以来 你都在精心照料我们家族
You've always taken care of the family.
你曾经说过 那是你最崇高的追求
You said it was your highest aspiration.
以前是 现在也是
It was...and it is.
现在我的全部要求是
But that's all I ask now:
你要更加出色地
To take care of the family.
照料这个家族
Just on a higher order.
望你铭记在心
And with that in mind...
我的辩护
My defense...
比不得那些
Lacks the craft
满是诡计又老道的
And sophistication
呈堂证供
Of the court's evidence.
但可以证明那都是伪造的
But it can prove it false.
一直以来
I've only ever tried
我为这个国家的利益而奋斗
To embody what is good about this nation.
我的家族为此一次又一次献出了生命
My family has sacrificed life and life again
以国事当家事
To keep alive the idea of a home
正如我们的国王所言
As spoken by our king.
我是这个国家忠实的仆人
I am a faithful servant to this country...
而这个法庭
This court...
这个人
This man.
控方指控我
The prosecution attempted to
与一名迦特间谍会面
Show that I met with a Gath spy.
我带来了直接证词
I bring firsthand testimony
将证明他们的证据是伪造的
To prove their evidence forged.
请法庭传唤 米歇尔·本杰明小姐
Court calls... Ms. Michelle Benjamin.
米歇尔·本杰明
Michelle Benjamin.
我们在等 上尉
We're still waiting, Captain.
无证人上庭
I have no witness.
法官大人 我要和被告
Chancellor, I need a few moments
单独待一会儿
With the defendant, alone.
全体起立
All rise.
庭审需要一些时间做出裁定
Trial to reconvene at such time to be determined.
背叛带来的伤痛尤为难过
Betrayal has its own particular sting.
很不幸 某人要适应于此
Unfortunately, one gets accustomed.
我没有背叛你
I have not betrayed you.
尽管我有过背叛的机会
Though I’ve been given the opportunity.
有人阴谋推♥翻♥你
There are those who work against you.
我很清楚
Oh, I know full well
威廉·克劳斯那些计量
The dealings of William Cross.
这个王国无论什么风都会
There's nothing whispered in this kingdom
吹进我的耳朵
I'm not privy to.
叛徒不在少数 即便你
There are many traitors, and though you're
没有参与那些阴暗的勾当
Not complicit in their dark work,
你也不是清白的
You're not innocent.
连我的女儿也对大卫·谢夫德失去了信心
Even my daughter has lost faith in David Shepherd.
我无罪
I am innocent.
-是吗 -是的
-Are you? - I am.
即使你没有犯下所指控的那些罪行
Even if you are of the charges brought against you,
你的所作所为 难道不是产生了一样的影响
Hasn't the effect of you been the same?
国王
King.
这些年来 我的权威从未被质疑
All these years, authority unquestioned.
你难道以为
You think
他们此时起来密谋推♥翻♥我会是一个巧合
It's a coincidence they conspire against me now?
君主制的基础
A monarchy stands on a belief
是对至高统治者的信仰
In the singularity of its sovereign,
万众一心听命于我
All vectors pointed here.
可是你出现后
And then along came you.
他们看到你 心里就想
Oh, and they looked at you, and they thought...
他们可以有更好的君主
How they might improve upon me.
我成了可替代的
Replaceable.
你以为那是激励
You thought to inspire.
可你激励了篡夺
But you inspired treason.
我
I...
我只求效忠于您
I only ever meant to serve you.
从未试想伤害您
I never meant to hurt you.
这我知道
Oh, I know that.
可是难道你看不到自己做了什么
But don't you see now that you have?
你削弱了国家的力量
You've weakened the country.
我要怎么做
What can I do?
你曾立下誓言
You swore...
如果你伤害到我或这个国家
That if you ever hurt me or this country
你会认罪 由我来决定你的生死
You'd admit guilt and fall upon my mercy.
不记得了吗
Did you not?
记得
I did.
信守誓言
Keep your word.
我刚才没看您 夫人
I wasn't staring, ma'am.
你觉得我美丽
You think I'm beautiful?
你觉得我善良
You think I'm good?
是的
I do.
无论我做了什么
No matter what I do?
这是爱 夫人
It's love, ma'am.
托马斯娜
Thomasina.
大卫 对不起
David... I'm sorry.
大卫·谢夫德上尉
Captain David Shepherd,
你已经在法庭上
You have stood before this court
为自己的清白据以力争
Protesting your innocence.
现在看到
Now, having heard
指控证据确凿
The weight of evidence against you,
知晓罪责的处罚
And knowing the penalty of guilt,
你有何辩解
How do you plead?
有罪
Guilty.
我站在你们面前
I stand before you prepared
自愿坦白自己的罪行
To elaborate on my crimes.
别说了 大卫
Stop talking, David.
不要扰乱秩序 少校
You're out of order, Major.
-我有罪 -他没有
- I'm guilty. - No, he's not!
检控方退庭
The prosecution will stand down.
我再也无法忍♥受下去
I can't go along with this anymore.
这都是设计好的 大卫·谢夫德是被陷害的
This was all a set-up. David Shepherd was framed!
叛国者并非是他 而是我和塞拉斯
He's not a traitor. I am. Silas is.
肃静
Silence!
肃静的时间已经太长了
No, there's been silence for too long.
我有罪
I am guilty.
但罪孽比不得我父王的深重
But not more so than my father,
他组织策划陷害大卫叛国
Who colluded to have David found a traitor
-尽管大卫无比忠诚 -闭嘴
- When he is anything but! - Shut...up!
塞拉斯国王♥策♥划的整个案件
King Silas framed this entire case...
给证人施压 伪造证据
Coerced witnesses, faked evidence,
说服我来指控大卫
Convinced me to lie against David!
可是 我现在看清楚了
But I see now that David
大卫胜过我们每一个人
Is a better man than the rest of us...
他清白 值得尊敬
Innocent, deserving respect.
你懂得什么尊敬
What do you know about respect?
你从未拥有 从未受人尊敬
You never had it, you've never given it!
他是无辜的 案子结束了
He's innocent... It's over!
-他已经认罪 -你不配作国王
- He's admitted guilt! - You're no King.
你也不配作王子 你这个断臂
And you're no prince, you faggot!
警卫 马上逮捕本杰明少校
Guards, arrest Major Benjamin, now!
大卫·谢夫德
David Shepherd...
你被判犯有叛国罪
You are guilty of treason.
把他带走
Take him away!
把他带走
Take him away!
您欺骗了所有人
You lied... To everyone.
你这个叛徒
You're a traitor.
你们俩都是叛徒
You're both traitors!
你们全都是叛徒
You're all traitors!
站在那里别动
Stop where you are.
就这样么 连庭审都省了
So this is it? Not even a trial?
他们现在效忠于我们
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表