剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
You're not doing this for them.
或是上帝 你这么做是为了你自己
Or god. you're doing this for you.
你知道什么 你抛弃了我们
What do you know? you left us!
你不会理解我经历的一切
You couldn't stand that I actually did something
我来照顾妈妈
I took care of mom!
妈妈没有我们活不下去
Mom won't survive if she loses another son!
你觉得这么做是尊重伊莱吗
You think this honors Eli?
你一点都不像他
You're nothing like him.
谢天谢地 他死了
Thank god he's dead.
如果他见到你这样
Because if he could see you
一定羞愧的无地自容
He'd be ashamed.
现在
Now.
不要担心我 我很好
You can stop worrying. I'm fine.
很好
Oh, good.
现在我能把你杀了
Now I can have you killed.
顺手再把你的仆人也杀了
I should kill your serviceman too.
他只听我的话 不是你的
He answers to me, not you.
不是永远 这是我们之间的协议
Not ever. that was the deal.
再做蠢事 协议马上取消
Do anything that stupid again and all deals are off,
我直接开掉你的仆人给你配个狱卒
Save the one I made with your jailor.
你当我是小孩子
You had me chipped?
我当你才5岁
When you were five.
-你在河边说的话 -陛下
- Your words today at river. - Sir
把过去一个月的事情联♥系♥起来
More than I ever heard you string together in a month.
你为我效劳有多久了
Now you've been in my employ in this capacity for how long?
我没能..
I don't keep...
多久
How long?
十年零八个月 有些日子了
Ten years, eight months, some days.
也许该到你升职的时候了
Maybe it's time for a promotion.
克劳茨 谢夫特上尉去哪里了
Klotz, where can I find Shepherd?
他一早被国王陛下叫去了 夫人
Already sent for him waiting on the king, ma'am.
天啊 你爱上托马斯娜了
Oh, my god. you love Thomasina .
什么时候开始的
Since when?
首夜 她的一头靓发 震撼了我
First night. hair up. something happened.
你很害怕啊
You are so screwed.
是的 我好害怕
Oh, I'm so scared.
我来解释一下
Let me explain.
你挑了不恰当的时间展露锋芒
You picked the wrong time to stretch your wings.
我不知道米歇尔有危险
I didn't know Michelle was at risk
只顾让摄像头跟拍
When I told the cameras to stay.
我根本没意识到
I didn't know.
那如果你知道了呢
And if you did?
我可能也会这么做
I might've done the same.
你要小心你皇叔的礼物
You should be careful accepting gifts from your uncle.
那些根本不能算礼物
They're never actually gifts.
你逼我要证明自己
You push me to prove myself
在我斗志昂扬的时你总打击我
Then cut me down when I aspire.
那好像也不是什么鼓励
It doesn't exactly encourage.
看来我也从未正眼认同你 是吗?
No, I haven't been fair to you, have i?
有些内阁部长的位置最近空了出来
Some ministry positions have recently opened
我正在考虑
And i'm thinking of offering one
提名一个人
To someone in name only.
也许你能胜任这份工作
Maybe you should have the job of it.
你给我管内阁吗
You're giving me a ministry?
这头衔背后带来的流言蜚语
The teeth behind the title.
可教会你不靠身份就能手握大权
Teach you to exercise power without credit.
当然 如果你还感兴趣的话
That's if you're still interested in the position.
我很乐意
I am.
祝两位合作愉快
I think you two will enjoy working together.
我不知道他被关去哪里了
I don't know where they took him.
任何一所监狱都没有伊桑的记录
There's no record of Ethan at any of the jails.
就像人间蒸发了一样
It's like they made him disappear.
我不知道我们的人做了什么
I didn't know we did that.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你做了什么
What you did...
你施救了一名不顾立场的公主
Trying to save a princess who doesn't know her place...
你没有不顾立场
You don't have a place.
有你这样忠诚的人为他效力 他真幸运
He's lucky to have someone as loyal as you.
上尉
Captain.
国王陛下在等你
The king awaits.
给他看 艾伯纳 他可以看的
Show him, Abner. he's earned the right.
你在游♥行♥前就监视伊桑
You were watching Ethan before the rally?
你兄弟还有他的同谋
Your brother and his accomplices
策划了有好几个礼拜了
Have been conspiring for weeks.
你知道他们要干什么
You knew what they were gonna do.
你知道那里会发生起义
That there was gonna be an uprising
你放任不管
And you let this happen?
一个孤独的信使被派去面对一群暴徒
A lone messenger sent out to face an angry mob.
再举个不恰当的理由让我变得又聋又哑
An inadequate response to make me look deaf and dumb
就像我钓鱼一样 在危难时丢出诱饵
And all the while fishing as the crisis played on.
看看谁来上钩
To see who took the bait.
找出我的敌人
Draw out the enemies.
你从不希望我能成功
You never wanted me to succeed.
民众有权利
The people have the right
去嘲笑 不屑 责备 以及
To mock, scorn, criticize, and
焚烧那些不愉快的照片
burn Unflattering photographs in effigy until morning.
但是我不能让我的国家
But I will not have my country
由投机者和狂热者再次坠入战争
Drawn back into war by opportunists or fanatics.
我兄弟会如何被处决
What's gonna happen to my brother?
他坦白了叛国
He committed treason.
他救了米歇尔
He saved Michelle.
所以他才能活下来受审
Which is why he's alive to stand trial.
我不能容忍♥背叛
I cannot brook insurrection.
但在你的保证下他能回来接受审讯的话...
But on your pledge that he will return to face trial...
我会把他交到你手上的看管
I'll release him into your custody.
陛下
Sir.
我不明白为何他享有特殊待遇
I don't know why you think he deserves special treatment.
你管好我吩咐的任务就可以了
Only concern yourself with that I do.
萨缪斯牧师和威廉
The Reverend Samuels and William
逃脱了我们的追捕
Absent from our catch?
我应该首先想到他们
I'd have thought them first in the bucket.
我们没证据
We have no evidence against them.
要伪造一些吗
Should some be manufactured?
他们会自食其果的
Their day will come.
你为何警告我那是个圈套
Why did you warn me it was a trap?
应为塞拉斯变软弱了
Because Silas has grown soft.
不再是那个我誓死效忠的人了
And is no longer the man I swore to follow.
伊桑
Ethan.
伊桑
Ethan.
大卫 别和我讲话了
Don't talk to me anymore, david.
别再和我们讲话了
Don't talk to any of us.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表