剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
列王传 第一季 第6集
《列王传》前情提要
Previously on Kings
最近内阁有几个席位空缺
Some ministry positions are recently opened.
我只会提名一个人
And I'm offering one to someone in name only.
祝两位合作愉快
I think you two will enjoy working together.
他几小时前入院 呼吸困难 高烧不退
He came in a few hours ago. Count's bad and fever climbing.
我为什么要离开
Why do I ever leave?
我在这里很开心
I'm happy when I'm here.
不 是什么
No. What is it?
代价
The cost.
塞拉斯
Silas?
卡莫尔的暴君维斯帕·阿贝登
The bloody king of Carmel, Vesper Abedon.
只有我告诉你真♥相♥
I'm the only one who ever tells you the truth.
天赐吾土
God gave us this land!
就算是塞拉斯也不能把它夺走
Not even Silas can take it away.
我弟会受何处置
What's gonna happen to my brother?
-他犯了叛国罪 -他救了米歇尔
- He committed treason. -He saved Michelle.
所以他才能活下来受审
Which is why he lives... to stand trial.
大卫 别和我讲话了
Don't talk to me anymore, David.
别再和我们讲话了
Don't talk to any of us.
看来某人已准备好开堂受审
Looks like someone's ready for Judgment Day.
今天许多人聚守在联邦大堂
Quite a crowd gathered today at unity hall.
数以千计的案件
Of the thousands of cases submitted,
委员会只选10件讨论
The committee has chosen just ten.
所有人都在等最终判决
All wait to hear the final decision.
审判日
Judgment Day.
人数一年比一年多
Bigger crowd every year.
人人都喜欢看老派君主
Everyone wants an old-school lord and master.
巧断奇案
Cutting a few babies in half.
你那医保草案 别报太大希望
Your healthcare suit-- Don't get your hopes up.
只是提个醒
Just a warning.
你为信息部工作
You work for the ministry of information.
就不给你姐说句好话吗
No good word for your sister?
卡特里娜·根特对好话无动于衷
Katrina Ghent isn't interested in good words.
她觉得这个提案很乏味
She found the case dreary.
少来 你从何时起开始任人摆布了
Right. Since when do you let anyone else's opinion win out?
从我听"他"的话时起
Since I started listening to him.
然而
Whereas...
我们颁布法律
We made law where there was none,
我们徒手扶持公正
We mined justice from sand...
而我们却拥有法♥院♥
Whereas we have courts,
民事与刑事案件
Civil and criminal,
法官们位于法庭之上
Presided over by a tribunal of judges
他们执法严谨
Who all apply good law
学识丰富
With study, intelligence,
富有怜悯之心
And compassion.
伊桑·谢夫德叛国一案
In the case of state versus Ethan Shepherd,
我们查过所有证据
We have reviewed all evidence
现在准备宣判
And are prepared to impart our decision.
请被告上庭
Will the defense please come?
我们的诉求机制能够确保
A system of appeals insures
伸张正义
Justice decreed is justice deserved.
今天是
And today...
那些各位之中
The last recourse
含冤待雪之人
For those of you who feel themselves
最后诉求的机会
Denied fair address of grievance--
对选择的10件案件
Ten cases here selected.
我会做最终裁决
I alone will adjudicate,
我会秉公执法
Divine wisdom my only counsel.
公正严明
And my gavel sound only after my words
伸张正义
Correct what is not right.
行政官
Whereas... chancellor.
第一件
First case.
沃森与科罗菲尔一案
Watson versus Colfair.
第二件
Second case,
米尔顿诉阿卡迪亚城一案
Milton versus the city of Arcadia.
伊桑·谢夫德
Ethan shepherd,
这些控诉的严重性 你也清楚
You know the severity of the charges.
你的抗辩主张
Your plea stands?
有
It does.
法官大人 我无罪
Not guilty, Your Honor.
好 请记录 针对你的指控
Then, for the record, the charges against you...
静默祷告会
The congregation of the Silent Prayer
诉伊夫兰·萨缪斯牧师一案
Versus reverend Ephram Samuels.
玛格里斯与霍普维尔一案
Margolis versus hopewell.
七姐妹妓院诉卡特一案
Seven Sisters Brothel versus Carter.
一 暴♥力♥煽动
One count of fomenting dissent
分♥裂♥国家
By means of physical violence.
二 漠视他人生命
On two counts of reckless disregard for human life.
三 非法使用武器
One count of unlawful use of a firearm.
最后一件是
And the tenth and final case...
萨拉镇
The township of Sela
诉纳亚一案
Versus Nayar.
最后一项指控
And the final charge...
叛国罪
One count of high treason against the crown of Gilboa.
以上所有指控
And on all charges
辩方伊桑·谢夫德 均被证实
We find the defendant, Ethan Shepherd,
有罪
Guilty.
本庭48小时后开庭 宣判最终结果
We will reconvene in 48 hours for sentencing.
今晚 我们欢庆 明早8点
Tonight, we celebrate, and tomorrow at eight bells,
审判日开始
Judgment day begins.
我们已经牺牲太多
We have sacrificed too much already.
伊桑 我会向陛下请♥愿♥
Ethan, I'll make a plea to the king.
我发誓定会竭尽全力
I swear I'll do anything I have to.
你大可不必如此 苍天会救我
I don't need you. God will save me.
妈 我会弥补的
Mom... I'll fix this.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry. I will fix this!
温斯顿
Ah! Winston.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
老实吃你的蛋清吧
Make do with your egg whites.
吃鸡蛋不吃蛋黄 大逆不道
Eggs without yolks. Sacrilege.
岩石上的普罗米修斯吃得也比这好
Prometheus on the rock gave better breakfast.
大卫
David.
我见不到令尊
I can't get through to your father.
-我做什么都可以 -审判日
- I'll do anything. - Judgment Day.
-所有人都在等他 -我哥没法等
- Everyone waits on his schedule. - My brother can't wait.
明天就要判决了
He's being sentenced tomorrow.
我知道伊桑使你成了人♥质♥
Look, I know ethan let you be taken hostage.
可能你会生气 但我还是得求你
It may not put him in your favor, but I have to ask.
我定会全力以赴 相信我
I'll do what I can. Believe me.
我已经没有退路
I have to.
-你可不能袖手旁观 -我没打算袖手旁观
- You can't let this stand. - I don't intend to.
我打算偷偷往口袋里塞几个
I'm gonna sneak a couple of these in my pocket.
大卫的弟弟被认定有罪
David's brother has been found guilty.
本该如此
And rightly so.
大卫会受苦 你可一定要出手相助
David will suffer for this. You have to weigh in.
今天是审判日
It's Judgment Day.
怎么还谈大卫的事
Why's David even a subject of conversation?
他家里出了个叛徒 他理应被流放
His family harbored a traitor. He should be exiled.
陛下 还有五个案件 整个会议室的人在等您
Sir, five till. a full boardroom waits.
我要去内阁 我陪您一起走吧
I'm due at the ministry. I'll walk with you.
我要整理一下思绪
I need to clear my mind.
今早就不能让我开心点吗
Am I denied all pleasures this morning?
你开心的时候已经够多了
You've had plenty.
尝一块松饼
Try a Spelt muffin.
我宁可饿着
I'd rather starve.
至于谢夫德的弟弟
Shepherd's brother.
我们再想想对策
We'll find something.
讨厌的审判日 一年比一年乱
I hate judgment day. More mess every year.
我喜欢
I like it.
每个信封都寄托着希望
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表