剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
可我等在这里不是因为忧虑
But I don't wait here out of worry,
我在等他胜利归来 而他一定会的
But to see it when he comes home victorious, which he will.
他的命运是注定的
His course is set on something.
我试图改变它
I tried to change it.
可你又放任了心魔
You set that monster loose.
可悲的是 你我两个人
And the shame of it is you and I
会是唯一希望那些事从未发生的
Will be the only ones who'll wish it never happened.
而现在我们都只有观望的份了
And we'll have to watch.
如果你迷失了方向
If you find yourself lost...
跟着时间走
Follow the time.
你会找到方向
Y'll find your way.
你知道节拍
You know the meter.
一二
One and two.
杜特蒙尔钻井也是地震频发的原因
Deuthermal drilling also on hold due to seismic disturbance.
风力发电站的建设暂停 等待评估
Construction on the wind farms halted pending assessment.
目前 国王的振兴倡议时间表
At this time, a timetable for the king's renewal initiative
仍然 未定
Remains... idefinte.
你仍可以振兴国家
You can still renew the land.
或许最需要净化的不是能源
Perhaps it is not our energy that needs to be clean first.
那是什么
What then?
他为何要拒绝我所有的献祭
Why does He reject all my offerings?
怎么回事
What is it?
是宪♥章♥ 宪♥章♥回来了
It's the charter. It's back.
怎么可能
How?
妈
Oh, mom.
你在这
You're here.
我只是想见你
I just needed to see you.
我很好
I'm fine.
容许我宣召
Let all know...
我派大卫·谢夫德上尉
I sent Captain David Shepherd...
去追回我们失去的东西
To bring back what we had lost.
我们的骄傲
Our pride.
你说这是证明价值的代价
You called it the price of worthiness...
为了证明值得和你女儿在一起
To be seen with your daughter.
我说过
I did.
要讨论的还很多
Much too discuss.
清空会议厅
Clear the boardroom!
打电♥话♥给历史档案馆
Call the historycal archives.
派瑞
Perry...
留下
Stay.
肯定是趟冒险之旅
Must have been a hell of an adventure.
它考验了我对很多事物..
It test my faith...
...的信念
In many things.
你是想让我取回宪♥章♥
Did you intend for me to rescue your charter
还是在任务中死去
Or to die trying...
或许就像你以前派别人去送死那样
As perhaps you've sent others to die before?
我是有意考验你的坚强意志
I intended it a test of metlle.
与我对我亲生儿子的要求 别无二致
No less than I would ask my own natural born son
要么荣誉归来 要么死去
To come out deserving or dead.
-我回来了 -你回来了
- Then here I am. - Here you are.
我试目以待
My eyes opened.
看我张开双臂
To see my arms open wide
欢庆你的胜利
Rejoicing in your triumph.
我允许你 对我女儿抱有
I'm giving you leave to press any noble intentions
纯洁的爱慕之情
On my daughter.
我们的国家欢迎它宪♥章♥
Our country welcomes home its charter
和英雄的归来
And its hero.
这是一种历史学家的冲动
It is the historian's compulsion
在看到事件发生的同时 察觉到其中
To look at events and see in them the story
将要在历史上流传的故事
As it needs be remembered.
依照国王的命令 我开始写一本新书
As charged by the king, a new book did begin
新的一天也已破晓
And a new day did dawn.
在这一天 一位新的领袖将崛起
And on that day, a leader rose
他的名字将被风传颂
Whose name would be carried as long as there is wind.
他经受灾难与挫折 却没有倒下
One who suffered and stumbled but did not fall.
不是塞拉斯 而是命运
Not as Silas would have it but as fate
抑或某种必然 抑或是上帝的意志
Or necessity or God would.
让我来
It falls to me
书写这个故事
To write it's story
去吧
Do it.
是 陛下
Yes, sir.
以后也会这样吗
Is it gonna be like this
你要走却不能告诉我去哪里 去多久
You going off and Not being able to tell me where or for how long?
不会的
No.
不会再有隐瞒
No more secrets.
-谢夫德上尉 你被捕了 -一定是误会
- Captain Shepherd, you're under arrest. - It's gotta be a mistake.
没有误会 国王亲自下令
There's no mistake, right from the crown.
-马上跟我们走 -什么罪名
- Come with us now. - On what charge?
叛国
Treason.
这是误会
This is a mistake.
米歇尔 这是误会
Michelle, this is a mistake.
大卫
David.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表