剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Our blood! Our land!
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
Our blood! Our land!
吾与吾土♥共♥存亡
Our blood! Our land!
调查显示绝大多数的公众
Polls indicating overwhelming public support
支持国王塞拉斯归还繁荣港的决定
For king Silas' decision to return port prosperity--
就是在这里
This is where it happens.
每天制♥造♥出新闻
Where the news gets crafted,
然后再告知你父亲
Then run by your father every day.
看起来真是 忠诚啊
It looks so...honest.
也许你可以让这更忠诚
Maybe you can make it more so.
我已经得了很多好处了
I've benefitted more than any.
不过这个国家需要一个
But this country needs an information source
不用跪求国王批准的消息来源
That won't kneel to the king's approval.
第一个自♥由♥哭诉的声音
The first town crier to cry freely.
你父亲会很自豪的
Your father will be so proud.
繁荣港
Port prosperity.
“受繁荣港移交的影响”
"directly affected by the handover of port prosperity."
我们来批评几句
Let's bring in some criticism.
给点不一样的声音吧
Give voice to the opposition.
让那些觉得他不厚道的人
Those who think he's being unkind
看看我们心地有多善良
To our gentle heartlanders.
是 你听他的
Yes. you listen to him.
我们让国王看起来像个傻子
We'll make the king look foolish.
等一会儿
And later in the day
当他还像个傻子一样
When he looks foolish still
叫所有摄像机都关闭的时候
And he tells all the other cameras to leave,
留下我们的别走
You tell ours to stay.
“繁荣港码头的和平示♥威♥运动”
"peaceful protest at the docks of port prosperity."
我要去繁荣港
I'm going to port prosperity.
我不确定这是否明智
I'm not sure that's advisable.
照做就是了
Just do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Thank you all.
我们很自豪
We're so proud.
下一次 罗瑞队 要直指冠军
Next time, lorem, to the championships.
提醒你一下 我是南方人
I'm from the south, and in case you'd forgotten
我们不喜欢罗瑞队
We hate lorem.
你现在是国王 对所有队要一视同仁
Now you're king. you don't have a favorite team.
他们以前赢的时候我还大搞破坏
I used to break things when they'd win.
陛下 繁荣港的示♥威♥活动
Sir, the protest at port prosperity.
我女儿已经告诉过我了
My daughter's already bent my ear on this.
出于谨慎
Still it--it might be prudent
也许应该开个紧急会议
To call an emergency meeting.
有些事虽然不得人心却很有必要
We did something that was unpopular but necessary.
那样对他们最好
There are those that will pitch their fits.
我已经派谢夫德上尉去了
I've dispatched captain Shepherd.
我相信他能处理好任何情况
I trust him to do all the situation requires.
陛下 也许我没把情况说明白
Perhaps I'm not making the situation clear, sir.
示♥威♥者正在威胁要关闭港口
The protestors are threatening to shut down the port.
这是在发脾气
This is a tantrum.
我不会退缩的
I will not be drawn in.
稳定下情绪吧
Keep your mood where it is.
你的幕僚会把断头台的灰尘擦干净的
Your staff will dust off the guillotine.
去冲个澡
Take a bath.
读读书 开除几个人也行
Read a book. Fire someone.
但是这种到处发火的习惯
But this new habit of barking at every shadow
可别持续太久
Is unsustainable.
去乡下怎么样
What about the countryside?
每次你从那里回来后
You always come back so refreshed
都精神焕发 更加讨人喜欢
And likeable when you go there.
去散散心 好吗
Time for a trip, hmm?
散心 不错的主意
Trip? Not a bad idea.
托马斯娜 我们去呼吸点新鲜空气
Thomasina . Let's go get some air.
牧师 聊几句吧
Reverend, a word?
威廉·克劳斯 来到我的教会
William Cross come to my congregation.
现在我真的什么都见过了
Now I really have seen everything.
别抱太大希望 伊夫兰
Don't get your hopes up, Ephram.
我是来看你的 不是他
It's you I've come to see. Not him.
我一直对你心存希望
I will always hope for you.
变化即将来临
Change is in the air.
像冬天一样
Like winter.
你闻到火♥药♥味了吗
Can you smell the wood burning?
闻到了
I have.
塞拉斯要垮台了
Silas will fall.
那也许是他的命运 总有这么一天
That may be his fate. Someday.
也许这一天很快就会来了
Someday soon maybe.
我想知道当这一刻来临
And I want to know when that time comes
你能否将我们的分歧抛在一边
If you can set aside our differences
为人♥民♥尽你所能
And do what is best for the people.
就像我们年轻时做的那样
Like we did once when we were young
看着塞拉斯成为国王
And saw a king in Silas.
你和我没有让塞拉斯成为国王
You and I did not make Silas king.
有意思
Funny.
我不记得他签过任何支票啊
I don't remember him writing any checks.
思想正在聚集 资源也是
Minds are gathering. resources.
一天比一天多
More every day.
有支队伍就要为这个季节而成立了
A group will be meeting to consider the season.
希望你能加入我们
We'd like you to join us.
重温昔日时光
Time to be young again.
上帝
God...
会选出下一任国王
Will choose the next king of this realm.
不是你能主宰的
Not you.
那问问你老板他选的是谁
Then ask you boss who he's chosen.
线一抛 鱼就上钩了
Line thrown out. trout brought in.
必须的生存技能变成了消遣
Necessity turned to pastime.
全依仗技巧和运气
Mediated by luck. attributed to skill.
主要靠手腕的巧劲
It's all in the wrist, you know.
陛下 有报告称
Sir, we have reports.
媒体发现你在这里
The press is aware you're here.
你们俩
Oh, you two!
全都紧张了吗
All nervous, huh?
汉森 你就像只澡盆里惊慌失措的猫
Hanson, you're like a cat at the edge of the tub.
让我休息一下
Let a man relax.
陛下
Sir.
现在不方便吧
A bad time?
好像你已经有听众了
Seems you have your audience.
我不怪你回避我
I don't blame you for avoiding me,
毕竟我是八卦头条 臭名昭著的卡特里娜·根特
The notorious Katrina Ghent, tabloid staple.
很显然你不配这个称呼
Who clearly doesn't deserve a word of it.
所以我为了金钱结婚了
So I married for money.
他是只感染淋病的海象
He was a syphilitic walrus.
在我发火之前先解释你来的原因
Explain the intrusion before I sit you on my fish.
我为了一大笔钱而出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的名声
I sold my reputation for a lot of money.
现在我想把它买♥♥回来
I want to buy it back.
让我成为你会议室的部长
Make me a minister in your boardroom.
部长?
A minister?
你有什么特殊才能吗
Do you have any special qualifications
我该了解的呢
I should know about?
比如某一专业领域?
An area of expertise?
随你挑刺
Oh, you pick.
我不关心是否掌权
I don't care about power.
不管谁想做什么到我这确认
Assign whoever you want to run the thing
只要告诉我怎么做就行了
And tell me my mind.
我只想占有一席
I just want a seat at the table.
你是想买♥♥个部长来当
You're offering to buy a ministry.
当然价格不菲
And overpay.
不幸的是
Unlucky for you,
现在政♥府♥里没有
There's no positions in my government
职位出♥售♥
For sale today.
但我欣赏你的直率
But I admire forthrightness.
因此我会原谅你
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表