剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know that he does.
你获得了他的欢心
You have his favor.
我怀疑我自己能不能逃离留给你的陷阱
I doubt I could've escaped the traps I laid for you.
你从不知道你在被眷顾
You never knew what you were being given.
但现在
But now...
现在我懂了
Now I see.
他和你说悄悄话多久了
How long has he been whispering in your ear?
没有过
He hasn't.
没有
No?
没有任何感觉吗
You didn't feel anything? Hmm?
蝴蝶王冠出现前后也没有吗
Before your butterfly crown?
不要欺骗我
After? Don't lie to me.
我从未索要过任何东西
I never asked for anything.
他找到你
He did come to you.
站到我的身后
Offered himself behind my back.
还带来着你
Yours for the taking.
可耻 你二人在嘲笑我吧
Shameful. The two of you laughing at me.
没有
No.
上帝爱你 我也爱戴您
God loved you. And so did I!
我听信了你的谗言 让你玩弄于股掌之上
I listened to your lies while you were playing me!
这个老糊涂 是吗
The old fool, huh?
是这么想的吗
Is that what you thought?
你是这么想的吗
Huh? Is that what you thought?
上帝居然看着我的眼睛
God looked me in the eye...
对我撒谎
And lied to me!
你这个背后使诈的贱♥人♥
You backstabbing, cheating whore!
你这是妒忌
You're jealous!
所以他才离你而去
That's why he left you!
也许我真该称王
Maybe I should be king!
真的应该
Maybe I should!
大卫
David.
出什么事啦
What happened?
他不会放我们走 永远不会
He'll never let us go...never
牧师
Reverend!
牧师
Reverend!
牧师
Reverend!
在这里
Here I am.
我不知道该带他去哪里
I didn't know where else to take him.
塞拉斯干的
Silas did this to you.
他认为 我盗走了上帝对他的宠爱
He thinks I've stolen god's favor.
大卫 并非如此
You haven't, David.
上帝赐于你的
God gave it freely.
我不需要
I don't want it.
大卫·谢夫德
David shepherd,
是杰西和犹大的儿子 记住
Son of Jessie, son of Judah, know this.
上帝选定你
You were chosen
来做新的君主
To be the new king.
真的 对吗
It's true, isn't it?
我能带他去哪里
Where can I take him?
他唯一的庇护之所
His only place of refuge...
你无法同行
You cannot follow.
迦特
Gath.
在那里 塞拉斯找不到你
Silas would never look for you there.
迦特
Gath?
孤单一人
I'll--I'll be alone.
一无所有
I'll have nothing.
不必惧怕邪恶
You need fear no evil.
大卫 你并非孤单一人
You, David, are never alone.
如果我们俩在一起走
As long as we're together,
会让你身处险境
You'll be in danger.
我不能让你有危险
I can't risk you.
你得留下
You have to stay here.
带上它
Take this.
戴上
Wear it.
记住我会永远爱你
And know that I will always love you,
无论发生什么
No matter what.
永远记住
Always know that.
我对你的爱永生不泯
I will never stop loving you,
永生永世
Ever.
我会回来的
I'll be back for you.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
你们已经是夫妻
Husband and wife if you like.
在上帝面前 已经宣读过爱情誓言
Vows of love exchanged before god.
早就结为夫妇了
You two were married long ago.
将来也永远是夫妇
And you will be married for evermore.
我以为监狱会更阴冷
I'd pictured prison colder.
她并未参与
She had no part in this.
她会喜欢自己的角色
Her part she'll be glad to play.
你的父皇要让你生不如死
You father wants for you a living death,
与一个全心爱你的人
To brick you into a wall
一起砌入砖墙之中
With someone who loves you,
同时也是你不想看到的人
Who you can't stand the sight of,
一起繁衍子嗣
Until you produce an heir,
塞拉斯这次会加强防范
Which Silas will take and raise right this time.
我不明白
I...don't understand.
托马斯娜 亲爱的
Thomasina, love.
求你了
Please.
从我儿时起 我们就在一起
You've known me since I could crawl.
你与家族为敌
You went against the family.
杰克 你不再是家人了
You're not charming anymore, jack.
别这样
Don't do this.
不会太难
It's not so hard.
闭上眼睛 幻想这人已经死了
Just close your eyes and dream of someone who's dead.
母后 我
Mother, I--
国王有令
An issuance of the king.
因协同王子叛国
For her acts of treason in support of her brother,
米歇尔·本杰明被判驱逐出基利波国
Michelle Benjamin is ordered exiled from Gilboa.
剥夺其一切公民权和王族头衔
Stripped of any rights as citizen or noble,
离开基利波国国土
Removed from all our lands,
不得携带任何随行人员
And kept from any company but her own
一年以上不得踏入本国
For a period of no less than one year.
您在说些什么呀
What are you talking about?
我说过 我会处理好一切
I told you I would take care of everything.
尽在计划之中
All our plans.
我们会再有子嗣
We'll make new ones.
我们也会在年轻一回
We'll be young again.
这里打击的所有事所有人 全因你才开始
Everything there is to fight for began with you.
你会屹立不倒
You're the stone center.
你是塞拉斯
You're Silas.
是的
Yeah.
这个家族的未来不会因任何事而断送
And nothing can take the future from this family.
不会
Nothing.
尤其不会因大卫·谢夫德而断送
Least of all David Shepherd.
塞拉斯 放过他吧
Let him go, Silas.
我要去找大卫 抓到他为止
I will find David. I will hunt him down.
看到他死在我面前
And when his dead body lays at my feet,
我就会替你说这些话
I'll come for you for your part in this.
杀死大卫也不能保住你的王位
Killing David will not keep you king.
至少上帝知道我的怒气
At least god will know I'm angry.
塞拉斯 他走了
He's gone, Silas.
在一个你找不到的地方
Where you cannot find him.
他的家人也很安全
His family's safe too.
无法阻碍神的旨意
Nothing can stop god's plan.
我不再遵循那条轨迹 现在我是个罪人
I travel that path no more. I'm a sinner now.
神企求和平 而我要战争
He wants peace. I want war.
我与上帝已经变成了敌人
God and I are now constant enemies.
但我带来了你敌人的口信
Then I bring a message from the enemy.
不要苦苦追寻我的仆人
Do not search too hard for my servant,
你加害于他的日子
For the day you lay a hand on him...
就是你的末日
Will be the day that you die.
这位敌人这么说吗
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表