剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
你夺走了我的战争
You took my war.
我宁愿死于自己的剑刃 也不愿弃剑投降
I would rather fall on my sword than lay it down.
不
No.
你死在我的剑下
You fall on mine.
-你们外出了 -12小时已过 陛下
- You venture outside. - 12 hours passed, sir.
宵禁结束 起作用了 瘟疫已经过去
It's over. It worked. The plague is gone.
被感染者也已死去
And those infected gone with it.
但您的人♥民♥遵循指令
But your people did as asked...
直到最后一刻
Down to the last.
死者共计十人
So we count ten lost.
十人而不是十万人
Ten and not ten million.
都是在不知情情况下
Only those who came in contact
与患者接触过的人
With our patients without knowing.
全部都死在自己家中
All passed in their homes.
为邻里的安全牺牲了自己
Sacrificing themselves for neighbors.
我女儿有何消息
What news my daughter?
我为你骄傲
I am proud of you.
你们两个
Both of you.
你们是真正的国王的人
You truly are the king's own.
我没想到是艾伯纳
I never would have thought Abner.
我很遗憾 父亲 我知道他是你朋友
I'm sorry father, I know he was your friend.
国王没有朋友 若他幸运 他会有家人
The king has no friends. He has, if he is lucky, his family.
将性命托付给对方
Trust each other with your lives,
如同我将的性命托付给你们
As I now have trusted you with mine.
结为手足兄弟
Brotherhood.
为你姐姐祈祷
Pray for your sister,
然后回家 休息
Then go home, rested.
这是你第一次杀人
You've made your first true kill,
并非易事
No easy thing.
它令你的血液变色
It changes the color of your blood,
令你的良知受责
And pains your conscience.
你为救我杀人
You did that for me.
我对自己说 我别无选择
I told myself I had no choice.
选择总是有的
There's always a choice.
你不欠我什么
You don't own me anything.
债不会被言语勾销
Words don't settle debt.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表