剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
The lights are down. Be anyone you want.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
如果你想说还是没有找到的话 继续去找
If you're not here to tell me you found her, keep looking!
陛下 我不能把你单独留在这里
I'm not leaving you here alone, sir.
难道你怕我连枪都不会用吗
Oh, unless you doubt I know how to use this?
-塞拉斯 -伊凡 你陪着国王吧
- Silas. - Ivan, you stay with the king.
即便是违抗圣旨 也得陪着
Even if a counter order comes from god.
我们会找到她的 陛下
We'll find her, sir.
你没这个胆量 你不会来的
Oh, you wouldn't dare. You don't come.
这是什么回事
What is this?
你听到音乐了吗
Are you hearing music?
塞拉斯
Silas...
安息皇后
The Sabbath Queen.
不 你不能回家 安息皇后命令道
"'No, you cannot go home,' ruled the Sabbath Queen,
你这辈子都得待在这里
"'you stay here until you die and after.'
这已经不是第一次 哈洛开始担心
"not for the first time, Harlow began to worry
她将无法重回母亲身边 无法完成作业
She would ever get back to her mother and home work again.
你给我讲哈洛的故事已经很多天了
You've been reading me Harlow for days,
不知道什么时候才能念完
And somehow we never get to the end.
我既是个贼 又是个骗子
I'm a thief and a cheater.
你不想结束 你不希望事情有结果
You don't want to end it. You don't want things to finish.
跟你只有开始
Only beginnings with you.
你没事吧
You okay?
你问我的话 那我重新开始
You ask me? I'll start again.
我们不该一次念完吗
Shouldn't we finish it?
有的是时间
There's time for that.
是吗
Is there?
他们说没有
They say no.
但是你更清楚
But you know better?
-没错 -你都知道什么
- I do. - What do you know?
你会永生
You'll live forever.
我觉得这次能挺过去
I thought I would win this time.
-我能做些什么 -我不知道
- What can I do? - I don't know.
我能祈祷吗
Can I pray?
我从未中断过祈祷
I've never stoped praying.
跟我一起祈祷吧
Pray with me.
救命啊 来人啊
Help! Someone!
我需要一个医生
I need a doctor!
一个医生
A doctor!
约瑟夫
Joseph.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
灯都灭了
The lights are down.
终于能共度一晚 你却决定带我来这里
One night together, and you decide to bring me here?
我一直很喜欢这个房♥子
I've always loved this house.
以前夏天经常来
Used to come here in the summers,
这里不允许媒体和拍照
And there were no press or cameras allowed.
我妈妈允许我穿短装
My mom let me wear shorts.
大部分女孩 长大想成为公主
Most girls, they grow up wanting to be princesses.
你是唯一一个想成为普通女孩的公主
You're the only princess who wants to be a regular girl.
知道吗 看门人的房♥子在几里之外
You know, the Caretaker's house is miles away.
我们完全孤立
We're completely alone.
回到城市 我们也会很孤立
We could have been alone back in the city.
是啊
Yeah...
但是我还是忍♥不住给你看这个
But then I couldn't have shown you this.
你最喜欢的油画吗
Your favorite painting?
不是 我很讨厌这幅画 常让我做噩梦
No, I hated this. Used to give me nightmares.
不过这里有我的初吻
I had my first kiss here.
那年我12岁 草坪那边在为杰克举办宴会
I was 12, and there was a party on the lawn for Jack.
而我站在这里开始看
And I was standing here staring at this,
想要说服自己
Trying to convince myself
看到这幅画 不再感到害怕
That I could look at it without getting scared
结果还是失败了
And failing...
当时有一个人过来 亲吻了我
And someone came and kissed me.
-那可不浪漫 -一点也不
- Not very romantic. - Not at all.
-感觉好吗 -一点也不
- Was it a good one? - Not at all.
我的初吻 是被偷吻的
My first kiss...stolen.
浪费了
Wasted.
我的整个人生都被规划好
My...whole life has been planned out
要尽善尽美 都超越我自身
And scored in perfect 4/4 time by forces larger than myself
没关系 我能接受
It's okay. I accept it.
盼来的只有失望和浪费的光阴
All the disappointments and the wasted moments to come.
但是我并不后悔
I won't have any regrets about anything.
除了这个 一段浪费的光阴
Except for this... one wasted memory.
我会寻回那段光阴
I would have that back.
我要把你想成那个偷吻的人
I would have you in the thief's place.
夫人
Ma'am.
有什么消息 大♥法♥官
What news, Chancellor?
进展缓慢
Unity reports slow going.
我们从给夏伊洛供电的主车间开始
We start in the main plant servicing Shiloh.
这正是国王所担心的
The king feared so.
他希望将佩拉的车间转换装置
He...he wants the transformer from our plant at Pella
运到夏伊洛北部的主站
Brought to the main station north of Shiloh.
然后用于重新恢复供电
Then have them trigger a black start.
他还要一份导致这次停电的名单
He also wants an account of that blackout's cause of surge.
夫人 我们已经知道了
We've already got that, ma'am.
能源部追踪到一个位置
Energy ministry traced it to a single location.
是新卡梅尔工业站点的接线总机坏了
A switchboard failure at the manufacturing plant in new carmel.
是哪个公♥司♥管辖的
And what company owns that plant?
是克劳斯基金会 夫人
Crossgen, ma'am.
她能撑这么久 我们已经很幸运了
We're lucky she lasted this long.
多项器官衰竭
There has been several organ failure.
她生机渺茫
She is not coming back.
不 你不能回家 安息皇后命令道
"'No, you cannot go home,' ruled the Sabbath Queen,
"你要留在这直到死去..."
"You stay here until you die and beyond."
"即使在性命攸关的时候
Even while deciding her fate,
哈洛忍♥不住想 安息王后有一双
Harlow thought that the sabbath queen
比任何天空和海洋都要蓝的眼睛
Had eyes as blue as any sky or sea,
比她见过的任何东西都要美妙
Or see a fruit thing she had never seen."
现在哈洛开始担心
"Now for the first time that harlow begin to worry,
也许她再也不能回到妈妈身边了"
If it will never get back to her mother ... "
王后
Lady.
斯高乐 大♥法♥官
Chancellor Scholar.
我在找他 他还在这里
I was looking for him. He's still here.
是啊 他总在这
Yes, he is always here.
你知道我孤立无援
You have seen what I have.
只有你能帮我
You alone...
国王已经英明不再了
Know the king is not the king.
迦特发起战争
Gath threatens war.
进攻还是撤退 需要作出决断
Attack or retreat. Security demands decision.
国家要靠他领导
The country wait on his rule.
国王会对人♥民♥有所交代
And the country shall have it.
无药可救了 我们放弃吧
It's over, let it be done.
告诉她...没事了
Tell her...it's ok.
告诉她 可以休息了
Tell her she can rest.
读完那本书
Finish the book.
是你
You.
是你做出那些令人发疯的音乐
You make the music that drives me mad.
算是送你的礼物 其他的不会唤醒我
A gift. Others make me in silent.
和爱你的人不同 我来警告你
As a difference to those who love you, I give warning.
你为她而来 你不能带走她
You came for her. You can not have her.
是吗?
I can not?
我被造物之主选中
I was chosen by him who
他创造了所有生物 包括你
Made you and all things.
你和你的音乐 都离我们远点
Leave us, you and your music.
你吓不住我
You can't threaten me.
他创造了死亡 即使在他掌控之外
He made death even outside his reach.
看我们受苦 你幸灾乐祸
You like to see us suffer.
这的确是人间美景
It is...beautiful to see.
你也是人♥民♥的主宰
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表