剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
What do you call it when I go to the countryside?
你的暗号♥是
Your code?
我们没有暗号♥
We don't have a code.
当我在沐浴过长时你用的暗号♥是
You have a code when I take too long in the bathroom.
我们说你在静思
We say you're in serenity.
那静思结束了
Then serenity ends
这么晚才回来
It's always midnight in the clock shop.
-我刚才还在为你担心 -为我担心
- I was starting to worry about you. - Worried about me?
他被照顾的很好
He was in good hands.
别流太多汗
Don't sweat your buddies.
别在宾馆里睡过头了
They're sleeping it off in a hotel.
不是单独行动
Not alone.
玩得开心吗
So did you have a good time?
我做得好吗
I do my job?
我不知道你为何对我这么好
I don't know why you're being so nice to me.
我们在同一条船上
We're in the same boat.
我晚上不中用的
I'm done for the night.
你和克劳迪娅用另外一间屋子吧
You and claudia can have the other room.
身份证
I.D.?
请对着摄像头
Now hold it up to the camera, please.
你在这里是自愿的吗
Are you here freely and of your own volition?
去吧
Go ahead.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这可能不是个好主意
This might not be a good idea.
当然不是
It's not.
这当然是个坏主意
It's a very bad idea.
不用担心的
You don't have to worry.
我不需要你什么
I don't need anything from you.
我只是想带你去那间房♥间
I just wanna take you
让我看看真英雄是什么样子的
In the other room and see what a real hero feels like.
他没在你身上睡着吧
He didn't fall asleep on you, did he?
他只想对你说 他很抱歉
He said to tell you he's sorry.
他不能再亏欠谁了
He couldn't dig anymore.
他离开你了
He left you?
我觉得那可怜的傻瓜恋爱了
I think the poor dope is in love
他不知道怎么样去顺其自然
And doesn't know how to let go.
他一点都不像你
He's not like you at all.
但是没问题
But it's okay.
我永远在你身边
You always have me.
每周三 每周六
Wednesdays, Saturdays.
滚出去
Get out.
什么
What?
你们全部都滚出去
All of you, get out!
我拿到照片了
I got the pictures.
你还要我去公布吗
You still wanna leak them?
果然是个假正经
Not so virtuous after all.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
是的
Yes.
爸爸来了
Daddy came.
他来了
He came.
不
No.
你要走了吗
You have to go?
头上怎么了
What is it?
代价
The cost.
塞拉斯
Silas?
塞拉斯
Silas?
塞拉斯
Silas?
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表