剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
So close.
回顾这一周
...and visiting the whole week.
我只希望我能说点什么 做点什么
I just wish there was something I could tell them, something I could do.
你什么都干不了
There's nothing you can do.
没有任何解释
...yet to be explained.
仍然不明朗
It's uncertain at this time,
代表突然离去可能是和
But there might be some connection between this abrupt
早些时候国库破产的新闻有关
Departure and the news that the treasury was bankrupt earlier today.
停车
Stop the car.
-停车 -干什么
- Stop the car! - what?
叫你停车
Stop the car!
请你出来
I need you to get out.
-干什么 亲爱的 -以后和你解释
- What, honey? -I'll explain later, okay?
-你要干吗 -对不起 伙计我要这辆车
- What are you doing? - Sorry, man I need the car.
紧急情况 紧急情况 快
It's an emergency. it's an emergency, come on!
-等等 大卫 -我的车
- Wait a minute! - My cab! david!
那是我的车 我的车
Hey, hey! that's my cab! hey!
从车里出来 快出来
Out of your car! out of the car!
别动 把手举起了
Don't move! show me your hands!
停下来 别动 我要开枪了
Don't go! stop, or I'll shoot!
请把手举起了
Please! hands up!
你要对此负责 这就是你传达的信息吗
You have to finish this! that's your message?
拜托 你觉得你能带来和平吗
Please! you think you can make peace?
根本没有和平可言
There is no peace!
直到你们全部死光才能真正和平
There never will be until every one of you is dead,
你们爱的人全部死去
Everyone you love is dead!
放开他 后退
Back away from him. back away!
站着别动 放下枪 放下枪
Hold your positions! get down, stand down now!
后退 后退
Back down now! back, get back!
放下武器 冷静点
Drop your weapon! Stand down!
大家冷静
Stand down!
我们单独谈谈如何
Why don't we take a walk?
你也想结束这一切 我确定这一点
You want it over too. I believe that.
可你的将军们 他们不让你这么做
But your generals, they won't let you.
迦特以军队为荣 而男孩毁了我们的坦克
Gath is its military, and the boy destroyed one of our tanks.
他们感到羞愧
They've been shamed.
那怎样才能让他们满意呢
What'll it take to make them stop?
不仅仅是一些琐碎的碎片
Not some petty terrace or a stretch of rock.
你到底是为何而来的
What do you need to bring to them?
真正和平的代价是什么
What's the real cost of real peace?
我的人♥民♥没有更好的渴望了
My people have no hope for better.
他们看到你们的生活方式 他们也想要
They see how you live, and they want it.
他们需要工业 体育 起重机 乃至夏伊洛
They want this industry, games, cranes, Shiloh.
你赋予他们的梦想
The dream you gave them.
他们想要我的城市
They want my city.
我给你个更好的
I'll do you one better.
我让你们有机会建立自己的夏伊洛
I'll give you the means to make your own.
繁荣港 世界贸易中心
Port prosperity, a world center of trade.
我从你那得到它 再建成新的夏伊洛
I took it from you and with it built Shiloh.
拿回去吧
Take it back.
满足你人♥民♥的需要 不是为你的将军们
You build something with it for your people, not your Generals.
要繁荣港 还是抓住机遇
Prosperity. or the opportunity for it.
去和你的将军好好谈谈
Get your generals in line.
宣布和平 真正的 持久的
Issue peace real, lasting.
六个月后 由迦特国接手
Six months hence, under Gath control.
你的人♥民♥不会接受的
Your people won't accept it.
他们会习惯的
They'll learn to.
如果他们知道原因 如果你接受的话
If they know the reason. if you will accept.
我提出条件
I made an offer...
迦特接受
And Gath accepted.
我们会在6个月后放弃繁荣港控制权
We will, in six months' time, give over port prosperity...
交换长久的和平
In exchange for lasting peace.
可能很困难 但我们乐意牺牲
It will be difficult, but it's a sacrifice we'll be glad for...
就从现在
In time.
米歇尔
Michelle.
陛下
Sir.
你今天真是够忙的
You've had a busy day.
陛下
Sir.
你的行动真是不计后果
That's not a very detailed account of your actions.
陛下 我只是想不能让他们走掉
Sir, I just knew I couldn't let them leave.
我的忍♥耐是有上限的
There's an upper limit of tolerance.
你想要主动申请回家吗 上尉
Are you trying to get sent home, captain?
不
No.
我必须待在这里 陛下
I need to be here, sir.
你做的一切 挽救了协定 带来了和平
What you did today saving the treaty, making peace...
他们不会理解你为我们做的一切
They don't understand what you've done for us, what you do,
但是我亲眼所见 我对此表示敬佩
But I've seen it, and I'm in awe.
你被选为皇帝是有原因的
You were chosen to be king for a reason.
我看到那个我生命中的预兆
When I read the signs in my life...
他们说我是被派来帮助你的
They say that I was sent here to help you.
如果我能帮助你 我会
What I can do for you... I will.
那去做吧
Then do that.
另外一桩
Another matter.
我的女儿
My daughter.
不是很感兴趣
Doesn't seem very interested.
根本是无关紧要的
Then no matter at all then.
你相信他 他是忠心的吗
You believe him, that he's loyal?
我们对他无所畏惧
We have nothing to fear from him.
他按我们的意图行动了
He acts in our favor.
显然 运气站在他那一边
And fortune clearly favors him.
某些人 使得我变得强大
Some people... make me a stronger king.
撤销行动
Abort the operation.
什么 快传令下去
What? then get word through, now.
当你下令后狙击手关掉了无线电耳机
Our man went radio silent after your order.
可能太迟了
It may be too late to stop him.
-你要干啥 -把他们赶走
- What are we gonna do? - Get it done.
别告诉我准备用这个
No bird's telling me what to do.
是个手榴弹吗
That a grenade?
等等
Wait!
停止射击
Check fire
搞定了 夫人
Birds are gone, ma'am.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表