剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
没有人会有那么多的时间
No one has that much free time.
不要责备自己
Don't blame yourself.
这里可是世界上首屈一指的城市
This is the greatest city in the world,
假如你不想伺候我的家人
Provided you don't wait on my family
摆正自己
To show it to you.
相信我
Believe me.
我的父亲在法庭上给我台阶下
My father throws me a bone in court
他以为我会放弃现在糜烂的生活
And thinks I'll forget a life of looking at me like a disappointment.
你要知道
You know what?
我会做的更好
I'll do you one better.
我的门票今晚将奉献给慈善事业
My ticket's gonna have to go to charity tonight.
我带你出去玩
I'm taking you out.
你没必要这么做
You don't-- you don't need to do that.
有必要
I think I do.
我认为你需要朋友
I think you need a friend.
需要很多朋友
I think you need a few friends.
我觉得遇见你很幸运
I think it's lucky I ran into you.
相信这些家伙你都认识吧
I believe you know these gentlemen.
你把我的朋友从前线接回来了
You flew my friends in from the front?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man!
过的好吗
What's up?
列王传 第一季 第4集
首夜演出
First night.
不敢相信我们真的在这里
I can't believe we're really there.
严格的说 我们不在这里 我们在外面
Technically, we're not there. we're outside.
我好像看到了一个芭蕾舞♥女♥
I think I saw a ballerina.
我没看到杰克
I don't see Jack.
他刚才打来说他不来了
He just called to say he won't be coming.
说是要陪他的救命恩人
Something about attending to his star.
你母后有时候挺有一套的
Sometimes your mother has a point.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
记得我第一次看芭蕾舞时
I remember my first ballet.
她们随着乐曲翩翩起舞
Every ruffle, every note.
我以为我看到的是一群天使
I thought I was watching angels
还问她们的翅膀在哪里
And asked where their wings went.
我有一个梦想 希望这个梦想不会太傻
I had a dream, I hope is not too silly,
就是把这种无与伦比的美丽
To take what captured my imagination
完完全全展现给你们
So absolutely once and bring it to you.
真正的艺术
When we have art...
总是会带给我们灵感
We have inspiration.
这是我丈夫给各位最真挚的礼物
This is the true gift of my husband
同时 我对各位的到场表示感谢
To whom this night, and my thanks, is due.
陛下 是您鼓舞了我们
You inspire all of us, sir.
所以今晚
And so tonight,
我们才能平生第一次
For the first time in our lifetimes,
让天使们在夏伊洛起舞
Let angels dance in Shiloh.
听好了 战士们
Listen up, soldiers.
你们被召集过来
You've been recruited for a special assignment
就是要让谢夫德开心
To show Shephard a good time.
有规则的哦
There are rules.
什么规则
Rules?
规则一 待在附近
Yes, rule number one. stay within earshot.
要是有人惹了你 他们会处理的
Someone messes with you, they handle it.
想打架就别怕吃官司
Guys like fights 'cause guys like a lawsuits.
规则二 总是有充分的保护
Always fully protected. speaking of rule number two.
拿上这些
Take these.
会有用得着的时候的
The time comes, and it will,
自己用自己的 除非你想有人叫你♥爸♥爸
Use your own, unless you like being called daddy.
远离那些针头
And stay away from pins, needles,
还有尖锐的指甲
And the sharp nails of gold diggers.
罗尼 总是有好东西
Ronnie makes good things happen.
好东西经常就在小裙子小短裤里
Often in little skirts and in little baggies.
什么 天啊
What? whoa!
这哥们很有品味 别急
The man's got taste. all in good time.
你们在和皇室贵族开派对
You are partying with royalty tonight,
所以一切都不一般
So things are different.
物理学不适用
Physics don't apply, and velvet
解开的胸罩带都是天鹅绒
ropes unhook like bra stripes.
一切都随心所欲
And everything comes free.
吃喝都不用付钱
We don't pay for food. we don't pay for drinks.
也不用辛苦去泡妞
We don't approach girls.
什么都会自动找上门 而且还都是最好的
All things come to us and only the best.
事事如意
The fattiest tuna.
我以为我们给谢夫德留了个位子
I thought we saved a place for Shephard.
芭蕾舞会把一个粗野的士兵给闷坏的
A ballet would have bored an uncouth soldier.
我以前也就是个粗野的士兵
I was an uncouth soldier once.
打扰了 陛下 有电♥话♥打来找您
Sorry, sir. you have a call.
不接
I don't.
陛下 是从乡下打来的
It's the countryside, sir.
很紧急
There's an emergency.
不管他们怎么要求都按常规处理
Send the usual team. whatever they need.
我们在哪
Where are we?
别紧张 要相信命运
Relax. trust in god.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
他们都是跟着我的 很重要的人
They're all with me. very important people.
我的哥哥 堂兄 按♥摩♥师
I got my brother, my cousin, my reflexologist
网球教练
Tennis instructor--
别忘了我正在缩减开支
Oh, can't forget about my shrinks.
那是
Is that...
这是她的派对 谁想认识她
It's her party. who wants to meet her?
认识她 我会把她肚子搞大的
Meet her? I'd nail her pregnant.
滚 少说点
Sick. say little.
这是 马修斯 士兵
Meet private Matthews.
刚从前线休假回来
He's on furlough from the front,
而且一直没有人请他喝酒
And no one's offered him a drink in whole minutes.
我们可不能这样 是吧
We can't have that, now, can we?
士兵
Private.
先生
Gentlemen.
一定很有意思吧
That's gotta be fun.
什么
What?
做为你啊
Being you.
我爸有他的会议室
My dad has his boardroom.
我有这个 这是个谜
I have this. it's a mystery.
很久以前我父母就做那些事
My parents did whatever they did long ago,
他们上♥床♥然后有了我 现在却开始关心
And then had sex and had me, and now people care what I wear
我穿什么 我去哪里
And where I go.
一直都像这样吗
Is it always like this?
你要是感兴趣
Oh, it only gets better.
就更变本加厉
If you're even interested.
我不是个圣徒
I'm not a saint.
我想你只是没有机会
No, I'm guessing you're just lack for opportunity.
身为皇室贵族 人们就会
Thing about royalty is, there's no end
永无止境的想要接近你
To what people will do to get close to you.
就像他们的意图会忽然失去遮掩
Like it'll rub off and suddenly make them less obscure.
我母后建立君主制的道路上发生了很多事
Something in the way my mom set up the monarchy.
他们认为我们不同于常人
They think we're something other than human.
他们给了你很多
So they give you things?
有什么给什么
Whatever they have.
国家的水域还有尊贵的身份
The waters part and dignity crumbles.
我公♥寓♥里有个房♥间专门放他们给我的东西
I have a room in my apartment just for that.
都放在那里
It's all there.
你能做的事 能拥有或已经拥有的东西
The things you can do, or have, or have done to you,
我都不想告诉你那有多么深不见底
I can't even begin to tell you how deep it goes.
我沉迷过
And I've dug.
我敢保证 一旦你开始沉迷于此
But I can promise you... if you start digging,
你就不会再想着我姐姐了
You won't be thinking about my sister after.
陛下
Sir.
他怎么样
How is he?
不太好
He's not well.
我得带他来医院
I had to bring him in.
以前也这样过
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表