剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
So i'm going to pardon you
曾试图贿赂一个浑身湿透的元首
For trying to bribe a sovereign while wet.
日安 根特小姐
Good day, Mrs. Ghent.
任何时候情况都会发生爆♥炸♥性得变化
The situation could explode at any minute
而他还有闲心钓鱼
And he's fishing.
还和她一起
With her.
他已经不是他自己了
He's not himself.
司法行动在出事地点进行部署
Law enforcement has been on the scene
作为预防措施
As a precautionary measure.
但局势还在不断加剧
But it appears the situation is escalating
在繁荣港
In Port Prosperity.
这个平静集♥会♥正逐渐升温成一个反对人群
This peaceful rally fast becoming an angry protest
反对国王
Against the king.
我与我主土♥共♥存亡
God's land! our land!
别把这个强加在上帝身上
Don't put this on god.
你又不信上帝
You don't really believe that.
我相信我的家人
I believe in our family.
我也一样
So do i!
别这样
Come on.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们换来宫廷生活
You sold us out for the palace life.
我们的家园
Our land!
你遗失了你自己
You lost yourself.
你是个叛徒
You're a traitor.
上帝的土地
God's land!
我们不会去任何地方
We're not going anywhere!
伊桑
Ethan!
伊桑
Ethan!
伊桑
Ethan!
快点儿
Come on!
快来 关上门
Let's go! block the door! block the door!
你们在想些什么
What were you thinking?
你能改变歌♥利亚进攻 也许塞拉斯也会因我而改变
You slew your goliath. maybe silas is mine.
这不是比赛 伊桑
This isn't a competition, Ethan.
这不是在抢沙发
Fighting over the good spot on the couch.
这才是真的
This is real.
你们到底在做什么
What are you doing?
做我们必须做的事
What we have to.
是他们先向手无寸铁的人群开枪
They shot first into an unarmed crowd.
我们有权保护我们自己
We have the right to defend ourselves.
这根本不是简单的游♥行♥ 不是吗
This was never a rally, was it?
你策划了这起暴♥乱♥
You planned an insurrection.
塞拉斯根本没给我们机会
Silas didn't give us a choice.
我们会把整个港口关掉
We're gonna shut down the whole port.
关掉任何播放的节目
Stop everything from moving.
现在我们吸引了全世界的目光
Now we have the whole world watching.
我们每天都会在这里羞辱他
We'll be here every day humiliating him
直到他对我们做出正确的事情
Until he does right by us,
对我们的国家
By our country.
也许他只会杀死你 伊桑
Or he could just kill you, Ethan.
杀死我们会让整个国家反对他
Killing us will turn the whole country against him.
我们已经遏制住了他
We've tied his hands.
你出去告诉他们
You go out there and you tell 'em
我们不会坐以待毙
We won't stand for it.
我们想要上帝把土地还给我们
We want our god-given land back.
我们要自♥由♥得生活在这片土地上
we want the freedom to live on it
我们从繁荣港那有了新的进展
We have an update from port prosperity.
他们驻好防御工事
They barricaded themselves
派谢夫德上尉去谈和
And sent captain shepherd out with a statement.
我们为了国王抛头颅 洒热血
"we've fought for the king and spilled our blood,
但是如果他想夺走我们的土地
But if he tries to take our land
我们会反对他
We will fight against him."
当地警方已经请求部队支援
Local police have requested military assistance.
他们不需要它
They don't need it.
最新报告 一人死亡 31人受伤
At last count, one is dead, 31 injured.
谢夫德报告说他们有枪
Shepherd reports a compliment of guns.
他们可以尽量和士兵玩
They can play at soldiers all they want.
我们不会参与进去
We will not get involved.
陛下
Sir.
我很关心
I have concern.
你的心脏
For your heart.
医生在冬天已经检查过没问题
Doctor gave it a clean bill just winter.
不是它功能障碍
Not the function.
而是温度
The temperature.
我怕它已经变冷
I fear it's gone cold.
自从静思过后 陛下
Since serenity, sir.
自从你停止前进
Since you stopped going.
我知道这是没办法的
I know of no such place.
看起来是这样
So it seems.
你有所指吗?
You have a point?
没有它
Without it...
或没有她
Without her,
你就不是我所认识的你了
You have not been yourself as...as I know you.
你憎恨的东西已经消失
What you spite sharply escapes notice.
但你从不停止争斗
And what gave you pause doesn't.
由于心脏没能回暖
And without the countervalence of warmth,
你已经变得自私 陛下
You've grown mean, sir.
我都不知道如何服侍这样的塞拉斯
And I don't know how to serve this cold Silas.
我的职责是保护这个家庭
And my duty is to protect the family.
那么就先保护我的车吧
Then do it from the car.
反叛军武装力量怎么样
How heavily armed are the rebels?
他们不是反叛军
They're not rebels.
他们是如你我一样的人
They're people like you and me
只是为了引得媒体注意
Just trying to make a point for the cameras.
市长只是命令我们挺进
The mayor just ordered us to go in
然后把他们制♥服♥
And shut them down.
不 你不能在建筑里行动
No, you can't move in on the building.
我们需要这些反叛者出去
We need to wait the protestors out.
我们直接从市长那接到命令
I'm taking my orders from the mayor now.
你听从国王的命令
You take your orders from the king.
我接替他的位置
I'm going in to speak on his behalf.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我想给他们一个机会去拯救他们自己
I'm gonna give them a chance to save themselves
让他们觉得还是有人关心他们
And show them someone still cares.
我也关心
I care.
我兄弟伊桑就在那儿
My brother Ethan is in there.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do this.
这不是你该来的地方
This--this isn't your place.
米歇尔
Michelle.
拦住他 我要进去
Keep him here. I'm going in.
你难道要让公主去那儿
You're gonna let the princess walk in there?
别让她过去
Don't let her go in there!
三名繁荣港的官员
Three port prosperity police officers
正在稳定当地局势
Who are listed in stable condition.
等等 那是不是米歇尔·本杰明
Wait. Is that Michelle Benjamin?
没错 我们看到的是米歇尔公主
Yes, We are seeing Princess Michelle
她正向据点走去
Making her way to the front of the stronghold.
就在刚才
Until just a few moments ago,
警方似乎才做好了
It seemed like the police were gearing up
相关准备
For some sort of--
你们绝对猜不到
You're not gonna believe this.
伊桑·谢夫德
Ethan Shepherd.
这是不是意味着塞拉斯要取消移交
Does this mean Silas is cancelling the handover?
不是
No.
他是不会改变主意的
He's not gonna change his mind.
那你来这儿做什么
Then what are you doing here?
我来道歉
I came to apologize.
国王在放弃这片土地时
The king shouldn't have given up your land
应该征求你们的意见
Without consulting you.
这就是你想说的
That's what you're offering?
就一个道歉
An apology?
还有一个协议
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表