剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
You weren't taking notes the whole time?
国王陛下要求我的笔在床边待命
The king demanded my stylus left bedside.
是吗
Well.
那
That--
失陪
Excuse me.
贵族陶器(王后代号♥) 离开原位
Wedgwood is moving.
抱歉打扰您 夫人
Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
向您汇报国王陛下返回的最新时间
Just giving you the update on the king's return.
返回 他离开了吗
His return? he left?
我 我很抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
佩拉水坝 出了意外
There was an accident at Pella.
我启用了应急协议来协调
I initiated emergency protocol to unity.
我不该这么做吗
Was I not supposed to?
不 汉森 你不该
No, Hanson, you weren't.
认识我的朋友吧
You know my friend.
麻烦来了
Trouble comes.
麻烦上门了
Trouble called.
克劳迪亚 你总能帮上忙
Claudia, I can always count on you.
我想让你的朋友照顾一下我的朋友
I was hoping one of yours would take care of one of mine.
从坦克回来的那个吗
From the tank?
合适的人可不好找
That hardly seems fair.
他感觉太干净了点
He's feeling a little clean.
你真是坏透了
You're an awful human being.
我每个星期三都在想你
I miss our wednesdays.
你要是帮了我 也许我们可以和以前一样
Help me, and maybe we can reinstate.
我就认识这一个女孩
I know just the girl.
你是说你自己吗
You mean you?
我得警告你
I should warn you.
他对我姐姐有心思
He has a little thing for my sister.
心思要变了
Things change.
你在喝什么呢
Hello. what are you drinking?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别这样 别这样
Don't. don't!
孩子
Hey, puppy.
是我
It's me.
我来了
I'm here.
他情况如何
How's he doing?
我的医院里整整一层楼被清空了
An entire floor of my hospital cleared
我又被两个人跟来跟去的
And two servicemen dragging me around it.
你能解释一下原因吗
Are you going to tell me why?
你是可以找到的最好的专家
You're the most qualified specialist available.
你曾经医治过他
You treated him before.
我想了解进展如何
Wanna know about his progress
以及你下一步采取的措施
And your intention for him.
请问你是病人家属吗?
May I ask your relation?
他几小时前被送进来
He came in a few hours ago.
境况危及体温不断增高
Counts bad and fever climbing.
他在和感染作斗争
He's fighting infection.
已经注射了免疫抑制剂
And given the immunosuppressant--
你用抗生素了吗 他以前对此有反应
You run through the antibiotics? he's responded in the past.
我们全都试过了
Look, we've tried them all.
但都不起作用
What's been working, isn't.
我们考虑用激素
We considered a course of glycopeptides--
会不会对肾有危害呢
And the risk to the kidneys?
他的身体系统已经受不住了
His system is so strained.
如果他今晚挺过去的话
If he's going to make it through the night,
我们希望能找出适合他的疗法
We're hoping to find something he can handle.
只是希望?
Hoping?
你最好别如此悲观
You'd best have a better course of action than hope.
他最近的一次血液检查是什么时候
When was his last blood culture taken?
这小时内
Within the hour.
塞斯在上次治疗过后一直身体不错
Seth was doing so well after his last round.
他不能再这样下去
He can't stay this way.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们摒弃了以前的救助方案
Well, we held off on last resorts before,
有一定的风险
Given the risks.
你是说已经有救了吗
Are you saying we're there?
这恐怕很难
I--it's hard.
有救吗?
Are we there?
我找不出什么办法
I-i don't see an option.
抱歉 你知道他的家人吗
Do you--I'm sorry. do you know the family?
-准备你的治疗工具 -是的 先生
- Prepare it, your treatment. - yes, sir.
你会需要输血
You'll need a transfusion.
我会从血库里提取
I'll order it from the bank.
不用 你抽我的
Nope, you'll use mine.
你确定血型相配吗
You're certain you're a match?
我叫护士来
I'll get a nurse.
你不用
No, you won't.
你是带他来的人?
So you're the one who brings him?
是的 夫人
Ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用 夫人
Ma'am.
我没法把你从杰克的眼皮底下弄走
I didn't think we'd ever get you out on Jack's scene.
如果照小报的说法 你已是公主的人了
You're all Michelle's if the tabloids are to be believed.
我也和你犯了同样的错误
I made the mistake of believing them too.
这不是你的错 相信我
Whatever happened wasn't your fault, trust me.
我是个傻瓜 还以为自己有机会呢
I'm an idiot for thinking I had a chance.
在我们了解性以前
I've been friends with Michelle
我曾是米歇尔的朋友
Since before we knew what sex was.
她就是这样冷酷
It's just who she is.
连冰放在她嘴里都不会融化
Ice doesn't melt in her mouth.
没人可以改变她
No one ever does.
没有人对她来讲足够好
No one's ever good enough for her.
即使是个完美的人也不行
Even the ones who are.
来吧
Come on.
你没必要这样
Oh, no, you don't have to-- I mean--
和我一起舞动吧
Dance with me.
这就是国王的短袜
Yep. the king's socks.
有一只甚至还有洞
That one's even got a hole in it.
就和我们一样 除了有些要好一点
Just like us, only some are better.
好了 我已经把你带到帘布后面了
All right, so I've taken you behind the curtain.
你已经从山上下来了
The man is down from the mountain.
一言既出 驷马难追
Well, a deal's a deal.
给我你的请求 如果合理的话...
Send me your proposal, and if it's sound,
我的董事会可以捐钱
Then my board can offer funds to
去政♥府♥组织
match governmenrealize this,
他们喜欢这档子事
And they love this sort of thing.
就这些 这么简单
That's it? it's that easy?
是的
Yeah, I look forward
我期待可以和你深入讨论这些
To talking the details with you.
我想我们会在起吃很多晚餐吧
I guess we'll be having a lot of dinners together.
作为商业伙伴还是其他什么
Business partners and all.
谢谢你 保罗
Th-thank you, Paul.
你都没有注意到
I--you may not realize this,
你在袜子旁边救活了生命
But you just saved lives over socks.
是啊 我也想不到我们的计划
Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed that our setup
会关系到人道主义
Would have a humanitarian outcome,
但这是个不错的开始
But it's an auspicious start.
什么
I'm sorry.
什么计划
What-- what setup?
是这样的
Oh, this.
我想
I thought--
你母亲...
Your mother...
她下午打给我
She called me this afternoon to tell me
她说你今晚没有约会
That you wouldn't have a date tonight--
是我母后打给你的
My mother called you?
是的 就在芭蕾开始之前
Yeah, uh, right before the ballet.
确保沃克先生的父母能收到一份复印件
Be sure to send an extra copy to Mr. Walker's parents.
你一直都知道大卫今晚不会出现
You knew all along that David wouldn't be here tonight.
这是你一手策划 想把我推进保罗的怀抱
You planned it to push me into Paul.
如果他和你弟弟出去逍遥一晚
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表