剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
Nothing you say could matter to me.
留着你的苦衷吧
Just keep your reasons.
大卫 再见
Good-bye, David.
多么重要的一天
This is such an important day.
你能请我来 我非常高兴
I'm so glad you asked me to come.
我也是
Me too.
你能肯定 不想请其他人
Are you sure you wouldn't rather be here
来陪你吗
With someone else?
我只想到了你
I can't think of anyone as kind.
塞拉斯 你这个凶手
Silas, you're a murderer!
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
因为请了保罗·拉什
For bringing Paul Lash?
保罗·拉什只是一种选择
Paul Lash is just a choice.
别人也一样
Most men are.
你现在清楚自己的角色了
You understand the role you have to play now.
总体来说 这个角色不好当
For the most part, it won't be enjoyable.
我明白如何扮演一位甜美的公主
Oh, I know how to play pretty princess.
自从出生就在扮演
I've had the role since birth.
我是指你的新角色
I mean your new role...
母亲的角色
As mother.
这个角色改变了一切
Hmm? It changes everything.
选择一下子变得
It makes choices...
易如反掌
Much easier.
典礼开始后 你要紧跟着我
When it starts to happen, you stay close.
别担心 没人见过我
Don't worry. No one ever sees me.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
看看那些抛头露面人的下场
Look what happens to the ones who need to be seen.
他认为那全是利己主义
He thinks it's all selfish.
克劳斯基金 我们的口袋结实耐用
Crossgen, our thick pocket lining,
能装得下战争这种物质
Our pockets swell for war.
通向文明的语言
There's a language to civilization--
极少人能读懂
And a small group of scholars who can read it.
我天生就会
I was born fluent.
本杰明将军很难读懂那些生涩的语言
General Benjamin could barely make out the glyphs.
作为一位国王 他目光短浅
As king, he's lost his glasses.
看不破 战争只是前进的动力
He can't see that war is just a fuel of progress.
除了艺术 和平成就不了任何东西
Nothing gets made in peace, except art.
他变了
He changed.
记得第一次见面
I remember when we first met.
我非常喜爱他
I really liked him.
他过去是那么诙谐
He used to be so funny.
真不想吃点东西吗
Are you really not going to eat any of that?
在这里我都能闻到肉的香气
I can smell the meat from here.
不吃牛排会很遗憾的
Shame to waste steak.
谢谢
Thank you.
那女孩儿是
The girl?
国王的女儿
The king's daughter.
不错嘛
Ooh, not bad.
没关系了
It doesn't matter.
国王本人倾尽全力 想让我马上死掉
The king, in all his wisdom, set me up to die any minute.
那是我的主意
That was my idea.
对不起了 大卫
Sorry about that, David.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am?
我知道你很多事呢
Oh, I know lots about you.
你让我恢复清醒
You gave me back my mind.
我昏睡了太久了
I was asleep for a long time.
跟麦糊里的象鼻虫讲话
I talked to weevils in my mash,
尽写些垃圾书
Filled books with garbage.
然后你出现了 如同东升旭日
And then you came, rose like the sun...
让最明亮的星辰黯淡无光
And outshone the world's brightest star.
然后他来找我
And then he came to me,
我告诉他
And I told him...
我告诉他
I told him
将你拒之门外
To blot you out,
让世界重归黑暗
Bring back the night,
让他重蹈我的覆辙
To turn into me.
他竟然听从了
And he listened
在帮助他的过程中 我的又清醒了
And in helping him, I got my mind back.
总有一天 他会发现我居心叵测
At some point, he'll realize that I was up to no good.
看着吧 他会气疯的
And boy, he'll be mad.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是国王
I am the king.
你是囚犯
You're a prisoner.
我想教科书里没提维斯帕·阿伯登吧
I don't suppose they tell in school of Vesper Abadon.
只讲了他的暴行
Only about his atrocities.
他有缺点 但是个有趣的人
Interesting fellow with his faults.
如果他还活着 他会告诉你
If he were alive, he'd probably tell you
死亡没什么可怕的
That there is nothing to be afraid of in death.
你被爱过吗 大卫
Were you loved, David?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
你被爱过
You were.
我看到了
I saw.
有人会为你的死而心碎
That's someone whose heart will die when you do.
你是幸运的
That's lucky.
哪怕这爱转瞬即逝
Even if it was just skyfire fast.
既然我欠你两份人情
Since I owe you double,
就送你一份临别礼物吧
Let me give you a parting gift...
当作你的随葬
Your obol coin in the mouth.
被爱永远比被惧怕要好
It is always better to be loved than feared.
有些人舍本逐末 他们错了
Some of us made the mistake the other way,
不会有好结果
And it does not go well.
被爱着死去
Die loved.
你会幸福地死去
You die happy.
我宁愿痛苦地活着
I'd rather live miserable.
我喜欢你
I like you.
时间到了
It's time.
怎样执行
How?
枪决
Firing squad.
迦特人到了 陛下
Gath has arrived, sir.
他们说不行
And they said it couldn't be done.
不 他们没有
No, they didn't.
那下面的观众呢
And the audience that awaits us?
逐一筛选 两国的都有
Handpicked on both sides.
我前来请求原谅
I come to beg forgiveness.
原谅是爱的一种形式 而我不爱你
Forgiveness is a form of love, and I do not love you.
塞拉斯
Silas...
不 你爱的
Yes, you do.
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel.
亲吻我脚下的地面
Now kiss the ground I walk on.
塞拉斯
Silas.
你吻过更肮脏的东西
Your mouth's been in dirtier places.
这是你母亲第二次给了你生命
That's the second time your mother's given you life.
也是最后一次
It'll be the last.
我们上次会面的时候 还不确定
Last time we met, we weren't sure
谁该先伸出手
Who should shake hands first.
既然你已主动言和两次
Well, you've taken the liberty twice.
这一次让我来吧
Now let me be the one to offer my hand.
统治充满希望的人♥民♥是什么感觉
What's it like, governing when the people have hope?
非比寻常
It's unusual.
统治战战兢兢的人♥民♥是什么感觉
And how has it been governing when they're afraid?
更容易些
Easier.
我们的人已经到位
The men are in position.
杰克一动手就行动
As soon as Jack makes his move.
人♥民♥想要新王
The people are ready for a new king.
我们就给他们一位
So let's give them one.
大卫·谢夫德上尉
Captain David Shepherd,
国王下令 判处你死刑
By order of the king, you have been condemned to death.
有什么遗言 请讲吧
What you have to say we are ready to hear.
和平不是羔羊 而是雄狮
Peace is not a lamb, but a lion.
它需要武力和秩序
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表