剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
How impossible his luck was,
他如此了解敌军的一举一动
That he knew the enemy's movements so well
他简直是个间谍
He could have been a spy.
是有这种戏言 但我们只是开玩笑而已
Well, yeah, but... we were kidding.
一直是这样吗
Always?
你的有没有想过 哪怕一次
Did it ever occur to you, even once,
这一切可能是真的
That it could actually be possible?
毕竟 哪一种可能性更大呢
After all, what's more like
是大卫·谢夫德奇迹般地受神眷顾
That Shepherd was somehow magically endowed,
还是他与我们一样
Or that he's just like us?
只是一个陷入无尽战争之中的普通士兵
An ordinary soldier, stuck in a war with no end.
所以他想方设法结束战争
So he tried to end it as best as he could...
将自己出♥卖♥♥♥给敌人
By selling himself to the enemy.
什么会是最简单的解释
What would be the simplest explanation?
是 他与敌人勾结
That, uh...he worked with the enemy.
他怎么能这么做
How can you do this to us?
我们那么相信你
We believed in you!
我们那么相信你
We believed in you!
原来你很适合做这行嘛
Turns out you have the right teeth for flesh.
仅仅为方便我来购物 要关闭整个超♥市♥
Shame to have to shut the whole place down
真是可惜
Just so I can go shopping.
只是有点不痛快
Just not the same
没人会和你抢蜜瓜了
Without having somebody before you
抢蜜瓜可是一大乐趣
Trying to grab the good honeydew.
我知道
Oh, I know.
这一天的丑恶之后
Just hiding in old habits
我本该去做更有意义的事情
I should have better things to do.
你本该抚育之 培养之
You were supposed to foster it, to nurture it,
记忆犹存
Not far from memory...
让我在旧习中躲藏片刻吧
After the day's ugliness.
得知爱将竟是敌人
There's no pleasure in being told
绝非乐事
Your favorite is your enemy.
番茄
Tomato.
潜藏的阴影
Still quietly a nightshade.
他不是你的敌人 塞拉斯 这点你很清楚
He is not your enemy, Silas. You know that.
现在您尚有机会终止这一切
You have a chance to end this now.
纠正这一切
Make it right.
无论你持何种观点
Whatever your visions.
他正在成为他注定会成为的人
He is only becoming what he is meant to be.
这是上帝对这个国家的安排
What God intends for this nation.
那 他可没告诉我
Well, then, he didn't tell me.
变化不日而至 塞拉斯
Change is coming, Silas.
看新旧如何演替
To see the future improve upon the past.
现在 你仍有机会行动 却坐视不管
Now, you can still have your part, but don't.
这算什么
Oh, so that's it?
从密谋变成耍把戏了
Change from arcane to tricks?
不要逼上帝
Don't give God reason
把王国从你手中夺走
To tear from you this kingdom.
我过去了解的你 会因虚荣心作祟
I have known you to be a man to make mistakes
而犯下错误
In the name of... vanity.
但从没有过恶念
But never a villain.
曾经有一次
There was a time, once,
当你痛失至亲
When you lost what was most dear to you.
你恳求我 对那些将你妻子致死之人
And you asked me that those responsible
不要仅仅用惩罚
For the death of your wife not be just punished,
或死刑
Not be just killed,
而是将他们在世上的一切
But that all memory of their existence on earth
统统毁去
Be swept clean.
你恳求时不再是神的代言人
And you asked not with the countenance of God,
不再是上帝之手
No magic hands
只是一个寻求复仇的心碎之人
Just as a broken man seeking revenge.
你的朋友如你所愿
Now, your friend did that for you.
为此 你感激不尽
And you thanked him for it.
那么此时你又有何立场来阻止你的朋友
So who are you now to ask that friend not to
向将要夺走他所爱的人复仇
Exact revenge on those that would take from him?
要么做羔羊
Be the lamb.
要么做屠夫
Or be the knife.
两者兼而为之
Try to be both,
你会亲手宰杀了自己
You end up slaughtering yourself.
我梦想着能与你共渡一生
I actually let myself dream of a life with you.
我怕
I thought,
如果我们那些只是甜蜜插曲
What if all we had was just the beginning?
那我们再也无法拥有那样的夜晚了
We'll never have nights like that again.
大卫 那个夜晚
David, that's it.
他们编造出的那些会面
The meetings they fabricated.
伪造的你和修尔见面的视频
The video putting you and Shore together.
没有人知道我们的事
No one knew about us.
看看录像时间
Look at the time stamp at the bottom.
时间是30日 晚上10点30分 两个月前
It's two months ago, the 30th, 10:30
就是大停电那晚
That was the night of the blackout.
他们选中那晚
They picked that night thinking that
以为你无法证明自己不在场
You couldn't prove you were anywhere else.
我当时和你在一起
I was with you.
我可以证明
I'm your proof.
不行 如果你出庭
No, if you take the stand,
也会被看成是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
They'll see you as a traitor too.
我已经不重要了
I don't matter anymore.
人♥民♥会看到 那些证据是伪造的
They'll see that their evidence was tampered with,
证人是不诚实的
Their witness corrupt.
我父王就必须宣判你无罪
My father'll have to rule you innocent.
除非他不愿判我无罪
Yeah, unless he doesn't want to.
他当然愿意
Of course he wants to.
你是他的顾问 他的朋友
You're his adviser, his friend.
那是在他知道我们的事之前
That was before he knew about us.
你认为 他以叛国罪审判你
Well, you think he'd try you for treason
是因为自己的女儿爱上了你吗
Because his daughter fell in love with you?
我想
I think...
他或许是担心自己的国家会爱上我
Maybe he was afraid his country would...
知道么
You know,
我一直钟情于你的一个原因就是
One of the things I've always loved about you
你无比相信...
Is how much you believe...
我会出庭 为你辩护
I will take the stand. I will defend you.
我父王会高兴的
And my father will be glad.
如果你相信我 就相信他
If you believe in me, believe in him.
宝贝
Puppy.
我做梦了 梦到牛排
Went to bed, started dreaming of a steak.
因饥饿难耐而苏醒
Woke up famished, hmm?
我可以给你烤一块
Hey, I could throw one on for you.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
告诉过你
I told you...
不要去看他
Not to see him.
我只让大卫知道
I just wanted David to know
我们还在支持他
He still has our support.
并非如此
Well, he doesn't.
我只想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you
不想让你知道他可能的下场
From what could happen to him.
我们有证据
We have evidence
能证明他的罪名都是捏造的
That the case against him is a lie.
如果我出庭 就能为他作不在场证明
If I take the stand, I can provide an alibi.
证明他的清白
That proves his innocence.
我不会让你的弟弟交叉问询自己的姐姐
I will not have brother cross-examine sister
让你伤心欲绝 名誉扫地
Tear her apart, destroy her credibility.
因为我会的
Because I will.
你还在做大卫的救星吗
You still playing David's savior?
放手吧
Let him go.
我不在乎别人怎么看我
I don't care what anyone thinks of me,
只要能让他们知道 大卫是无辜的
So long as they know David is innocent.
该死 米歇尔
Damn it, Michelle,
我们这是在帮你减少痛苦
We're trying to make this easy for you.
我会帮他的
I'm going to help him.
你敢
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表