剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
-过几秒就开炮了 -你根本不知道
- Actually, it should be any second. - You don't know that.
-我知道 -每天的时刻都不一样
- I kinda do. - It's a different time every day.
-完全是随机的 -过几秒就开炮
- It's a completely random event. - Any second.
你要不是我老弟 我肯定以为你是间谍
If you weren't my brother I'd think you're a spy.
你怎么知道什么时候开火
How'd you know that was gonna happen?
再吃一块巧克力饼吧
Have another brownie.
你们听说了吗
You guys hear?
有个小队在福斯伦森林被抓了
A squad got pinched. At Foxland forest.
出于某些原因陷于孤军奋战 无空中支援
They got out alone somehow, no air support.
敌方伏击了他们
Bastards ambushed them.
-他们死了吗 -死了几个 俘虏了几个
- They dead? - Not all. They took hostages.
有一组伏兵在 福克兰
A platoon was ambushed.Foxland.
十二名阵亡 两名被俘
12 dead, 2 hostages.
在边境外
Over the border.
他们太过分了 迦特
They go too far...Gath
他们会看到我会还以颜色
They'll find I'm willing to meet them and go further.
虽然我们想 但我们不会为人♥质♥谈判
We don't negotiate for hostages,
而我们的士兵也能理解这点
Much as we want to,Much as our soldiers deserve it.
战争 就是让我们必须狠下心肠
War asks the heart to freeze at room temperature.
通知他们的家人
Send for the families.
陛下 是127战队
Sir, It was the 127th.
对不起 陛下 是 是
I'm sorry, sir, it's...
通知迦特大使 把他们救出来 快
Call the ambassador to Gath.Get them back. Get it done.
不可以
You can't.
我们不会为了人♥质♥谈判 正如您所说
We don't negotiate for hostages, as you said.
现在不行
We can't now.
那我们可以做什么
Then what do we do?
谁都不能去救人♥质♥ 我们不能有更多的伤亡
No one goes after the hostages. We don't need any more losses.
过去18个月内
In the last 18 months,
所有进入歌♥利亚坦克200码内的人全部死了
anyone within 200 yards of a Goliath was a loss.
是国王的命令
This comes from the top.
-有人活动吗 -你怎么走路没声的 谢夫德
- Anyone on the move? - How do you walk quiet, Shep?
-你在那干嘛 - 没什么
- What are you doing at here? - Nothing.
前方有什么动静吗
Anything moving out there?
没 有架编号♥5-KO的坦克开出战壕50码
No, a tank on 5-ko rolled to 50 yards off the ditch.
我想我看到一个帐篷搭起来了
I thought I saw a shelter go up.
-伙计 你干嘛 -我不能穿着这个冲进去
- Dude... what are you doing? - I can't run in these.
你觉得是他们 人♥质♥
You think it's them? The hostages?
不知道 感觉而已
I don't know. I just have a feeling.
他们可能把他们藏在坦克后面 可是
They could be hiding 'em behind the tanks, but...
你会因为这个被送上军事法庭的
they'll court-marshal you for this.
-如果你能活到那时候的话 -没事
- If you live that long.- Don't worry.
-我要叫你哥哥了 朋友 -不要
- I'm calling your brother, man.- Don't.
他只会想法阻止我
He'll just try and stop me.
给我个扳手
Give me a wrench.
你干吗 给他换油
What are you gonna do, change their oil?
好了 慢点
Slowly.
等等
Okay, okay. Wait, wait, wait.
好了 走 快走
Okay, come on. Come on.
跟上 跟着我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
加油 起来 起来
Come on, come on.Get up.
来吧
Come on.
我来掩护
I'll cover.
- 你能把他带到封锁区吗 - 可以
- Can you get him to lookout?- I think so.
他爬起来了
He's getting up.
你看到了吗
You seeing this?
你真♥他♥妈♥的是个傻子
You dumb son of a...
如果你死了 我可
If you'd have died, I'd...
-这是什么 -你的军事法庭团来了
- What's this? - It's your court-martial.
谢夫德
Shepherd!
你是接到过命令的
You were given an order.
他怎么样
How is he?
头部割伤会留伤疤 不过他会好起来的
A cut to the head and a scar to remember it by, but he'll be fine.
他是杰克·本杰明
That's Jack Benjamin.
你救了国王的儿子
You saved the King's son.
运冰卡车 就是说今晚吃鱼
Ice trucks.It means fish tonight.
根据季节来说 应该是大鳞大♥麻♥哈鱼
Probably king salmon,given the season.
不 也不一定吃鱼
No, it doesn't mean fish.
-那是什么 -羊羔肉
- Then what? - Lamb.
今天是英雄表彰会 英雄们都吃红肉
It's a hero's welcome. Heroes get red meat.
要是问我 我喜欢开心果面包酥皮
I'd do with a nice pistachio crust,if asked.
不可能
No chance.
自从她在她叔叔的牧羊场待了几个夏天后
Queen Rose hates lamb.
罗丝王后就吃讨厌羊羔肉了
Ever since she spent her summers on her uncle's farm.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
真的吗
Do they?
他们知道每礼拜四她穿什么颜色的短裤吗
Do they know what color panties she picks for Thursdays too?
你们好 先生们 阁下是
'Day, Sirs. Names?
大卫·谢夫德
David Shepherd.
是来见
Here to see...
来见所有人 先生
Here to see everyone, sir.
-已经上报了 -不 是所有的报纸
- That's in the paper? - No, that's in all the paper, sir.
您得告诉我们
You're gonna have to settle a bet for us on
今天晚上您吃什么
what's being served for you tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
对 您的庆功宴
You know, at your banquet.
-菜单 夫人 -对 菜单
- The menu, ma'am. - Ah, the menu.
乳鸽 松露 还有为素食者准备的香辣菜
"Squab, herb polenta, arrabiata for the vegetarians."
不错 非常好
It's good, good. It's perfect.
不过 去掉羊羔肉
But... take off the lamb.
我们的贵宾怎么样了
What about our guest of honor?
谁负责他的服饰
Who's making sure he's presentable?
由杰克负责 夫人
We have Jack on that, ma'am.
-派人盯住杰克 -是 夫人
- Put someone on Jack. - Yes, ma'am.
不敢相信你今晚竟然出来了
I can't believe you came out tonight.
我是说你差点死在那
I mean, you almost died out there.
我没死
I didn't.
所以要更要享受生活
That calls for more living.
托马斯娜
Thomasina.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
别吃醋
Don't be jealous.
起来 我们要去见谢夫德
Come, we're meeting Shepherd.
他马上就到皇宫
He's coming to court.
我还以为明天来呢
I thought that was tomorrow.
已经是明天了
It is tomorrow.
那个以前挂在我的房♥间里
That used to hang up in my room.
它让我晚上无法入睡
It kept me up at night.
你救了我的命 就别这么拘礼了
You saved my life. We can skip all that.
而且今天你是主角
Besides, you're the darling today.
您说什么 长官
Sorry, sir?
我知道
I know.
我被俘虏 还差点挂掉
I get taken hostage and almost get killed,
他们却给你去办宴会
And they're throwing you a party.
王宫就是这么奇怪
Mysteries of the palace.
我真希望他们没有这么做
I wish they wouldn't.
我都不知道为何来此
I'm not even really sure why I'm here.
一小时前我就该带你到处转转了
Technically so I could give you a tour an hour ago.
不好意思
Sorry.
你来是为了出风头
You're here to get shown off,
跟我父亲合影
To take a picture with my father,
然后从哪来 回哪去
And then get sent back.
以此感谢你为国家做出的贡献
Thanks for serving your country.
今晚你就穿这个吗
Is that what you're wearing tonight?
我会派人送些我的衣服过来
I'll have something of mine sent over.
我觉得你比我高
I think you're taller than me.
我会让裁缝一起来
I'll send the tailor with it.
-这还有裁缝 -我父亲喜欢做衣服
- There's a tailor here? - My father likes suits.
迦特
Gath.
现在是推进的好机会
Now's the time to make a push forward.
从山谷进攻
Take the valley.
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表