剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
- Next question. - Thank you, Captain.
我们谈了很多有关士兵的
Little too much time around soldiers.
还有其他要说的吗
Any last comments? No?
实际上 有一样
Actually... one...
最后一样
Last thing.
有报告显示 对公众健康的保障制度
I have a report that there's progress on a
会有明显改善
Promising new health care petition.
会扩大...
To expand...
覆盖范围
You know, coverage.
我想
Which I guess will,
我想会让每个人
I guess will benefit...
-受益 -谢谢精彩的补充
- Everyone. - Thank you for that update.
成功了
Flying colors.
觉得如何
How are you feeling?
在台上 我感到快要吐了
I thought I was gonna vomit the whole time.
幸运的是你没有
Lucky you didn't.
这边 你有个电♥话♥
Come, sir. There's a call for you.
收到我的包裹了吗
You got my package?
你把所有的奖金都花在啤酒和游戏上了
You seriously spend your whole reward on beer and video games?
你真恶心 恶心啊
You're sick! You have a sickness!
好了
All right,
怎么给你敬礼呢 上尉
How you holding up, captain?
我一来这里就想回去
I've been trying to get out ever since I got here.
为什么 你在我们的首都啊 和公主共舞
You're in the capital. You're dancing with the princess.
再没人朝你的脑袋开枪了
Nobody's shooting at you.
我只是觉得我该和你们在一起
I just thought I should be out there with you guys.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
真好 不 孩子
That's sweet. No, kid,
你得用自己的双手守住它 知道吗
You need to be scooping this up with both hands, okay?
你过上好日子了
You're living the good life.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
怎么了 伊莱
What's going on, Eli?
伊莱
Eli!
伊莱
Eli!
我们正准备全面出击
We're looking a preparation for full-scale invasion.
我们必须先进攻 他们正步步逼近
We have to attack first. They're coming for us.
他们还没开火 可能会撤退
They haven't fired. It could be a retreat.
对方让我们随时等候官方讯息
We were told to expect an official message from them any minute.
"把你们的军队撤出我们的领空"
"Recalling all your plans from our airspace"
就是一个讯息
Is a message.
"我们要把你们逼到海里"
"we're going to push you into the sea."
你哥哥没事
Your brother's fine.
待会你就可以打电♥话♥给他
You'll call him later.
来自迦特总理的消息 陛下
Message from the premier of Gath, sir.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
是和约 他们提议停战
It's a peace treaty. They're offering us a truce.
我
I...
还没为免费宣传的事谢你
Owe you a thank you for the free publicity.
我就是过来留个条
I just thought I'd drop off a note.
所以你希望我不在家
You hoped I wouldn't be home.
停战的功劳有你一半 你应该出去庆祝
This treaty is half your doing. you really should be out celebrating.
你没看见
You haven't seen...
把电视打开
Turn on your Tv.
你没电视 你以为外面的欢呼声是什么
You don't have a TV. What do you think all that noise is outside?
我觉得大城市都是吵吵闹闹的
I just thought that was the city.
快点 我们走
Come on. come on, we're going.
这边
Here.
是不是很漂亮
Beautiful, isn't it?
还记得夏伊洛落成典礼吗
Do you remember the inauguration of shiloh?
庆祝迁徙首都
When we moved to the capital, the celebration?
当然了 我和我家人一起看的
Of course. I watched it with my family.
我们驱车前往的路上
We were on our way to it all driving, and,
爸爸看到那辆卡车
My dad sees this truck.
他让队伍整个队伍停下
And he stops the entire cavalcade.
他就是过不去 这
He just can't get over it. This...
卖♥♥冰淇淋的车就停在这里
Ice cream truck here
在有人将它视为梦想前到处荒无人烟
Where there was nothing before someone dreamt it.
只有废墟 残骸
Just ashes, ruins.
他抱着我哭 没其他人看见 但
He hugged me to hide that he was crying. nobody else saw, but...
我觉得直到那刻他才觉得真实
I think it wasn't real to him until that moment.
外面滴水成冰
It was freezing out
他却给我们买♥♥了蛋筒冰淇淋
And he bought us all rocket pops.
那个时候 我才意识到
That was when I realized that
人类可以将残垣瓦砾
The human will can take ashes
变为冰淇淋
And turn it into ice cream,
这个城市代表了进步
This city is about progress.
这就是我们一直努力争取的目标
This is what we've been fighting for this entire time.
大街上欢歌♥热舞 你却在这喝的烂醉如泥
Dancing in the streets and you're here draining my wine cellar.
不好吗
Isn't it great?
有生之年获得和平
Peace in our lifetimes.
-多亏了这个可卡犬 -对每个人来说都是好事
- All thanks to the cocker spaniel. - Good news for all of us.
尤其是我
Especially for me.
你把我调出来
You transferred me.
让我去首都情报部门
Moved me to an intelligence desk in the capital.
-升至上校 -你都听说了 祝贺你
- Promotion to major. - Then you heard. congratulations.
庆祝你让我退下战场 那是降职
That you took me off active duty. That is a demotion.
用内疚换来头衔
And admission of guilt couches an honor.
"杰克上不了战场"
"That Jack couldn't really handle the war.
差点送了小命
Nearly got himself killed.
"把他放在办公室里 那里安全"
"Let's move him to a desk where it's safe."
同时你让他成为焦点
All while you prop him up on a stage.
跟我来 事多着呢
Come then. there's enough fair hair to go around.
真的要现在说
You really mean to do this now?
如果我将成为被蝴蝶簇拥的国王
If I'm gonna be king and telling the butterfly story,
我必须成为连队里的英雄
I need to be a war hero in command of my company.
在这里什么都做不了
I can't do that from the sidelines.
你相信他们的话吗 被伏击不是我的错
You believe what they're saying? That ambush wasn't my fault.
-我知道 -然后呢
- I know that. - Then what?
我为你而战 军令如山
I fought for you. Commanded.
我赢得军中所有人的尊重
I have the respect of everyone in our army
除了欠我最多的那个外
Except the one who owes it to me most.
难道就因为别人叫我"派对王子"吗
Is it my reputation? "The party prince?" Is that it?
那些都无所谓 那些都不是真实的我
None of that matters. That... It's not who I am.
如果你真的不是就好了
If only it was.
对一个整天围着女人转
What would I give for a playboy
风流成性的花♥花♥公♥子♥ 我还能期望什么呢
Who couldn't keep it in his pants, and who runs through women?
然而我就是拥有
But what I have...
一个对此毫无兴趣的儿子
Is a son who shows no interest in them.
你以为我不知道
You thought I didn't know?
这些年来 在舆♥论♥的风口浪尖上
I've been keeping pictures of our family
我努力保持家族的形象
out of the free press for years.
白天倒在石榴裙下
What you do at night with your boys
晚上又与男友厮混
After your show of skirt chasing
这些都让家族蒙羞
Is a disgrace.
如果你不是次子 我才不在乎
If you were my second son, I wouldn't care.
但作为王储 这不行
But for a king, it's not possible.
根本不可能
Not possible.
想要权利就要放弃想要的东西
We give what we want when we want power.
相信我
Believe me.
现在你想让我看到你有心为王
Now you want to show me you have the heart to be king?
那就证明给我看
Show me you can control it.
抛弃过去 麻痹自己
Wrestle it to the ground. Numb it with ice.
可惜你无法达到上帝的要求
But you cannot be what god made you,
接我的班是做梦
Not if you mean to take my place.
庆祝吧 杰克
Celebrate. Jack
做你最擅长干的事
It's what you're good at...
从头读起
Read it back.
"就这样
"and it happened
塞拉斯国王成就了与迦特的和平之道
That silas king forged an accord of peace with Gath.
即使在国王的房♥间里
The dancing in the streets
也能感受到街上欢呼的人群
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表