剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
But, sir,
如果塞拉斯还活着 他就还是国王
If Silas is alive, he's still king.
还有谁反对
Does anyone else stand opposed?
你比他要糟糕得多
You're worse than he ever was!
这就是现在的你吗
Is this who you are now?
你要把我也杀死吗
You gonna shoot me too?
如果你不坐下的话
If you don't sit.
你本可以更好的 杰克
You could have been better, Jack.
你得把我们两个都杀死
You'll have to shoot both of us.
把她们带出去
Get them out of here!
软禁起来
Keep them under watch.
不要再这样了
You never do that again.
杰克和威廉倒行逆施
Jack and William are wrong.
我不会假作不见
I won't pretend otherwise.
不 你会的
Yes, you will,
等到塞拉斯回来 然后你更要装下去
Until Silas returns, and then you will pretend even more.
这个王朝的未来 这个家庭的未来
The fate of this monarchy, this family,
已经不在你弟弟手中了
No longer lies with your brother.
塞拉斯一回来杰克就死定了
Jack will die the moment Silas returns.
如果塞拉斯和大卫不回来呢
And if Silas and David don't return?
我了解你父亲
I know your father.
他会来的
He'll come.
而你必须活下去
And you have to stay alive long enough
活着迎接他归来
To greet him with open arms.
你要低头做人 不乱说话
You keep your head down and your mouth shut.
怀孕的事谁也不能告诉 尤其是大卫
Tell no one of this pregnancy, especially David.
不要害怕
And you'll have nothing to fear.
我会安排好一切
I'll take care of everything.
都准备好了
Everything's set.
你不能与自己有过节的人喝酒
You can't drink with people you hate.
生活教会我很多
Life's taught me that much.
来吧 或许是你最后一杯酒了
Come on. Might be your last.
那么就这样了
So that's it then?
明天我们死去
We die tomorrow.
我们的胜算不高
Odds are not in our favor.
不像从前了
Not like the old days.
那时候我能确定
Then I was sure.
我求问战争胜负
I'd ask the outcome of a battle,
他以雷电作答
And he'd answer in thunder,
回答永远是胜利
And the answer would always be yes.
今晚没有回应
No answer tonight?
很久没有了
Not for some time.
或许我们可以帮你个小忙
Hey, maybe we can help you out a little.
只是让我们知道你在听
Just let us know you're listening out there,
如果你是存在的 如果你对我们这些渺小
And that you exist and that you care a little
人类所忙碌的事业有一点点关心
For the back and for things of we tiny men
如果战斗的胜负
And that success or death
我们的生死
In the outcome of battle
在你光辉的存在中还有一点意义
Mean a little out there in the sparkly quintessence.
那就请你把杯子打翻
Just knock the glass over.
婴儿都做得到 一阵清风就可以
An infant could do it. A breeze.
不吗
No?
看来我们只有自己了
I guess we're on our own.
或许他不该跟混♥蛋♥讲话
Maybe he doesn't talk to bastards.
我还以为我们相处得很融洽呢
And here I thought we were getting along so well.
我了解你
I know you.
太了解了
Too well now.
明天我会帮你
I'll help you tomorrow.
我很可能也会死掉
I'll probably die too.
但我会帮你 因为人♥民♥需要你
But I'll do it because the people need you.
跟着你 他们还有一线和平的希望
They have a chance at peace with you.
如果我们能活过去
If we do survive,
我欠你的不只是道歉
I owe you more than apologies.
我冤枉了你
I wronged you.
一看见你坐回王位
The minute I see you in your chair,
我立刻就走
I'm out of here.
我不想再看见你们任何人
I don't want to see any of you again.
如你所愿
Do that.
答应我一件事
Just promise me one thing.
如果上帝再对你说话
If God ever does speak to you again,
你要听从
You'll listen.
别动
Don't.
夏伊洛全城已经戒♥严♥
Curfew's been established across all Shiloh.
道路已经封闭 每个角落都检查过
Streets are secure. Every roof and corner.
没有骚动迹象
No signs of any disturbance.
长官
Sir.
萨缪斯牧师
Reverend Samuels.
拒绝前来加冕
He won't come for the coronation.
他知道我会因为这个杀了他的
He knows I'll kill him for this.
他说他期待如此
He said he expects it.
很好
Fine.
派一队人去
Send a team.
完成他的祈愿
Meet his expectation.
长官 那祝福仪式怎么办
Sir, what about the benediction?
你来做
You do it.
王冠怎么会丢
How can the crown be missing?
它是国宝
It's a national treasure,
受神祝福 锁在保险库里
Blessed and locked in a vault.
国家档案馆已经安排准备了一个备用的
The national archives has arranged an alternate.
王冠是假的 没有牧师
A false crown and no reverend.
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
萨缪斯已经公开认可过你了
Samuels has already recognized you in public.
你仍然神秘力量认可的继承人
You're still his magically approved choice.
事已至此 杰克
This is happening, Jack.
一个小时后你就是国王了
You'll be king in an hour.
高兴点儿
Try to enjoy it.
我在此宣读伊夫兰·萨缪斯牧师的祝福
I read from the benediction of the Reverend Ephram Samuels.
我们的事业是正义的
"Our cause is just.
我们的联盟是完美的
"Our union is perfect.
在我们统一领土的同时
"As we unified our lands,
统一我们的意志
Unify our purpose."
宽恕我的双眼
Forgive my eyes...
因为它们曾冷漠众生
For what they have overlooked.
宽恕我的嘴
Forgive my mouth...
因为它的傲慢
For its pride.
宽恕这双手
Forgive these hands...
因为那些完成及未完成的事业
For works done and works unfinished.
如果我今天死去
If I die today...
我也已知晓自己的罪
I die knowing my offense.
指引他的双眼 他的口 他的双手
"Guide his eyes, mouth, hands.
让他们看到你的志向 说出你的心扉
"That they see your goals, speak your words,
为您树立纪念碑作为赠礼
Build monuments to your gifts."
还仍认为他会来吗
Still think he's coming?
赐给我足够长的生命
Only let me live long enough
让我看到自己的过错被纠正
To see my wrongs righted.
我自青年时起
I have walked before you...
就在你面前礼拜
From the time of my youth.
我在这里
Here I am.
愿这顶王冠 寄于众人的力量
Let this crown be our every hand.
在最黑暗的时刻 扶助你
There to lift you up in darkest moments.
执子之手共襄盛举
Do what your hand finds to do.
让开
Stand aside.
什么
What?
与你同在
...is with you.
别让他进来
Don't let him through.
开枪
Shoot him.
命令说开火
Orders are to fire.
准备开火
Prepare to fire.
是迦特
It's Gath.
不
No.
是他
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表