剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
I did.
我的卡被冻结了
My--my card's been declined?
我的卡被冻结了
My card's been declined.
我希望国库没有出什么问题
Uh-oh. I hope there's no problem with the treasury.
没有理由要提高戒备
No reason whatsoever for alarm.
离最后期限还有一点时间
There's still some time before the clock runs out,
我们仍对和平协议抱有希望
And we still remain hopeful that a settlement can be reached.
我向你们保证 国王正为此奔波
I assure you that the king's personally engaged...
没希望了 不是吗
There's no hope, is there?
孩子
My boy.
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
我保证他们就是要让你这么想
I'm sure they'd let you think that.
他们只是利用我们 瞧他们都干了什么
They only use people like us. look what they do.
等了那么久 只是拿我死去儿子的抚恤金
Make me wait all day just to get paid because my son died!
过程相当复杂
It's a complicated process...
让他们去死吧 用死亡来牟利
To hell with them, their death benefit.
记住 迦特并不是我们的敌人
*Remember, Gath is not our enemy...*
为何他的死不能换来今天的和平呢
Why did he die unless something good happens today?
他的牺牲毫无价值 毫无意义 大卫
There's no meaning in his death, david, no benefit.
只有伤痛
It's just pain.
回家吧
Come home.
我们已经受够了
Let's have no more of it.
双方都渴望达成协议
Both sides are eager for the coming peace.
阿伯登
Abedon.
维斯帕
Vesper.
啊
Ah!
他还醒着
He's awake also.
噩梦啊 我敢打赌
Bad dreams, I'll wager.
我警告过你
I warned you.
当国王意味着晚上再也不能安然入睡
Being king means never sleeping through the night again.
现在是白天
It's day.
你建成了夏洛城
You got the schiller.
我继续我的翻译
Working out my translation.
我整晚要为诗篇奋斗
The verse is fighting me tonight.
今天
Today.
坏日子比好日子多啊
So the bad days outweigh the good.
时间会抹平一切
Long time takes its toll.
你开始
You start to...
清楚的了解到 你不能全部掌控
See things you're... not quite sure are there.
我曾经斗争过
I used to fight it.
判断是与非的差别
Force the distinction is, isn't.
不久后 变得无聊 我就放弃了
After a while, it got boring, so I just gave in.
发疯意味着
Being mad means...
你将永不孤独
You'll never be lonely again.
我没有你那么走运
I don't have that good fortune.
不 你太了解了 这一点都不好玩
No. you saw too clearly. that can't be fun.
你一直被黑暗重压着
There's a black weight on you.
犹如一片乌云在你头顶上
Looks like a squid over your head.
我把我的国家治理的井井有条
All goes well in my kingdom.
你的国家 嗯
Your kingdom? mm...
过去有一半是属于我的直到塞拉斯来了
It used to be half mine until Silas came and...
抢走了我的那部分 扭曲它 然后
Took it and built his monstrosity and...
告诉公众 我死了
Told them all I was dead.
你的民众对你的死兴高采烈
Your people celebrated when I said so.
他们血腥的卡莫尔皇帝 维斯帕·阿伯登
The bloody king of Carmel, Vesper Abedon,
终于驾崩了
Finally falls.
他们融了你的雕像 像垃圾一样倒进海里
They melted your statue into a brick and sunk it into the sea.
你可能是杀了太多人吧
Shouldn't have killed so many, maybe.
我现在明白了
I see it now.
你今天不是来给我上课的
You didn't come here today to taunt me.
你想从这里得到什么
You want something.
当我进入卡莫城时 你的国库全空了
When I marched onto carmel, your reserves were already empty,
那些钱就此失踪了
The money never found.
又是这个 我的黄金
Is that it? my gold again?
你把国家财产藏在私宅或者银行里
You hid a nation's material wealth in a home or in a bank.
我现在就想要 在哪里
I want it today. where is it?
三十年了 你把我软禁在包厢里
30 years, a king in a box.
我都没告诉你 今天有什么特殊吗
I haven't told you yet. why today?
我能杀了你
I could kill you.
你不会杀我的
You won't kill me.
我是唯一一个和你讲真话的人
I'm the only one who ever tells you the truth.
这么耗下去是浪费时间
Waste of a day this turned out to be.
一无所成
Getting nothin' done!
她还活着
She's alive?
你没有伤害她
You spared her?
她是个大姑娘了 生活得不错
She's a grown woman now. she lives well.
你这么多年一直在等待
You waited all these years...
直到你需要那个... 才给我看这个
Till you needed somethin'... to show me this.
那你现在还有耐心吗
And you think you have patience?
这张照片里她并不是一人
She's not alone in the picture.
还有其他人吗
There are others?
还活着
Alive?
还有谁
Who else?
求你了
Please.
-求你了 -金子
- Please... - The gold.
关于我们国库的传言是不实的
No truth whatsoever to the rumors of problems with our treasury.
你们可以去自己的银行查验
You are all welcome to go to your banks and check.
只是常规搬运 黄金被转移到其他地方
Just a move, the gold being taken to a new location,
提示是有系统错误
Prompting a system error.
什么系统错误 我才是国家的资助人
I'm no system error! I'm his damn benefactor!
他从哪里得到那么多金子呢
Where did he get that much gold?
你这么做有必要吗
Is all that really necessary?
不关你的事
This isn't your concern.
当这打乱了我原来的计划 那么我就要插手了
Well, it is when it spoils my plans.
精心准备的和调停官的面谈
Delicate test of diplomacy face-to-face with staff mediators.
停止这愚蠢的游戏吧
I want you to stop this stupid game.
-游戏 你丈夫 -我丈夫像个孩子
- Game. your husband - my husband is a brat.
不要和他耍孩子气
But no more so than my brother.
我不能让你们俩搞砸了假期
Hmm? I can't have you two spoiling the holidays.
你们之间的问题 我们赶快喊停吧
This thing between you... let's just call it done.
他这次的确玩得太过火了
He's gone too far this time.
你别太过火了 循环往复 永无止境
And I'm sure you went too far right on back, then him again, your serve.
比赛应该结束了
The match has to end.
不要报复了 好不好
No more retaliations, huh?
你先停止好不好
You take his last play on the chin.
为何要这么做
Why would I do that?
当年在安德鲁被判流放时 我们有充足的理由
When we banished andrew from court, we had good reason.
但是他可以受邀回来
But he could find himself invited back.
你的生命真是空虚啊 威廉
Your life is too empty, william.
你不是说 很想让儿子重回膝下吗
It'd be nice to have your son around again, wouldn't you say?
还有两分钟
two minutes to the hour.
他们准备离开了
Then they're gone.
无论如何别怪大卫
Don't blame david for what happened.
他只是想要帮你达成目的
He was only trying to help see through to your goals.
正是像他这样的人使得你更强大
People like him only make you a stronger king.
可能你太护着他了
Maybe you defend him too well.
别用等级区分和社会地位来教育我
Oh,Don't you start lecturing me on class distinction and social hierarchy.
你这样是诽谤别人的
You yourself were scandalously poor once.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
我想知道他会做何反映 当他了解你
I wonder how he'd react... if he knew about you.
我赌你没告诉过他这件事
The story that I'd wager good money you haven't shared with him.
我想他可能让你吃惊了
I think he might surprise you.
你希望我走出去和他明说
Oh, you're gonna make me come out and say it?
你忘记你的誓言了吗
Have you forgotten your vow?
我太爱你了 他使得我们俩都蒙羞
I love you so much it embarrasses us both,
你知道我是不开玩笑
So you know I take no joy.
你曾经让我作证
You once asked me to bear witness...
如果你忘记了 我该提醒你
So that it ever appeared that you forget I should be there to remind you.
我不想提醒你 但是你要求我这么做的
I didn't want the job, but I'm doing it because you asked.
所以 我提醒你
And so I have.
太接近了
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表