剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
You're just now waking up?
不 我日出之前就醒了
No, I woke before the sun.
我有书要看
I have my reading to do.
-你看什么 -报纸
- What are you reading? - Newspapers.
-哪些呢 -所有
- Which ones? - All of 'em.
如果我每天用14小时阅读
If I spend 14 hours a day reading,
要在两个月内读完
I should be done in two months.
我 等下
I... wait.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我在读我流放期间
I'm reading every newspaper
出版的所有报纸 每一版
Printed while I was in exile cover to cover,
把我错过的东西补回来
So it can be as if I never left.
安德鲁 你回来了
Andrew, you're home.
离开了这么久
After a long time away.
你该去做些事
You have to do something,
而不是去读
Not just read about it.
什么事情
Like what?
我不在乎
I don't care.
想想你不在的时候想做
Think of all the things you wished you could have done
却不能做的事
When you were away.
你现在可以做了 任何你想做的
Now you can do them... anything you want,
只要你想要
So long as you want something.
我想要你以我为荣
I just want you to be proud of me.
你做出成绩 我会为你为荣的 儿子
I'll be proud of you when you make your mark, son.
不然你还不如永远不回来
Or you might as well never have come back.
是我
Yeah.
我们的内阁
Our ministers,
备受敬仰 端庄肃穆
Men and women who command respect,
秉公廉政
Who serve with dignity,
我们荣幸地授予他们这项荣誉
We are pleased to honor them today.
根特小姐
Ah, Miss Ghent.
我正在考虑给国王换把人体工程学椅子
I was thinking ergonomic for the king's chair.
颜色不是最好的
It's not the best for color,
但有时 功能优先
But function must win out some of the time,
国王的背脊会感谢我们的
And the king's back will thank us all.
你把我从画像里去掉了
You removed me from the picture.
这是御前会议的决定
These are matters of the court.
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
画像纪念的是秋天上任的
That mural commemorates the ministerial term
内阁成员
Which began in the fall,
你的任命时间不巧晚了几个星期
And you were appointed just weeks shy.
我威胁到你了 是不是
I threaten you. Is that it?
我对塞拉斯不感兴趣
I have no interest in Silas.
我受够了老头子
I've had my fill of old men.
要是没有老头子花钱
And without their money,
你还踩着高跷耍戏法呢
You'd still be dancing on poles or stilts,
管你喜欢跳什么
Or whatever it was you did.
我的头衔是卖♥♥来的
I may have bought my title,
你的后冠不也是你弟弟卖♥♥的
But your brother bought your crown.
我们有什么区别
Are we so different?
我在王宫做主一日
As long as I walk these halls,
御前会议上就没有你的地位
You'll get no respect in this court.
能接受就继续待着
You accept it and you move on.
因为更小的事销声匿迹的的 大有人在
People have been made disappear for less.
日安 陛下
Good day, Ma'am.
上帝保佑你
May God bless you,
也保佑你的王国
And may God bless your kingdom.
陛下
Ma'am.
有什么事 等等再说
Whatever it is, it can wait.
这事不能等 杰克的邮件
Not this. Mail for Jack.
和其他邮件一样处理
Deal with it like the rest.
这封不一样
This one's different.
我希望你能知道
I needed you to know
在谎言背后
That behind the lie,
我看到了你
I see you.
真实的你
For who you really are.
我爱你
And I love you.
我知道你也爱我
And I know you love me.
我认为 所有人都该知道
And I think everyone should know it.
别再隐瞒了 杰克
No more hiding, Jack.
你那么勇敢 不该胆怯
You're too brave to be such a coward.
我最痛恨的就是谎言
I hate nothing more than lies,
废话
Wasted words,
就像乌云遮蔽晴空
Clouds that darken the blue sky,
却不能带来降雨
Yet bring no relief of rain.
你说是吧 杰克
Don't you agree, Jack?
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get this?
托马斯娜截获的
Intercepted by Tomacina,
交给我过目
Brought to my attention.
还有谁看过
Who else has seen it?
很难说
There's no telling,
所以托马斯娜
Which is why Tomacina's
必须拦截所有邮件
Going to stop the mail.
陛下
Ma'am?
拿来给我
To be brought to me,
立刻去办 所有邮件 只要有必要
Immediately, entirely, as much as needed.
你认识他吗 杰克
Did you know him, Jack?
不太熟 我见过他几次
Not well. I've seen him around.
他想要毁了你
Well, he aims to drag you down,
藉此敲诈皇室
Extort money from the crown.
或许我可以跟他谈谈 让他罢手
Maybe I can talk to him, get him to back off.
不 不 不可能了
No, no, it's impossible.
他今天早上自杀了
He killed himself this morning.
-他死了 -嗯
- He's dead? - Hmm.
这对我们的诉讼不利
Which doesn't help our case,
如果我们要起诉他的话
Should we have to make one.
但是别担心
But not to worry, hmm?
真♥相♥总会获胜的
The truth always wins out.
只需记得真♥相♥是什么就好
Just rember what the truth is.
这是在哪儿
Where are we?
我到家了
Well, I'm home.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
塞特
Seth!
天 你长大了这么多
My, how you have grown, huh?
小狗狗长成大猎犬了
Puppy turning into a big dog, huh?
欢迎你 大卫
Welcome, David.
我常听他说起你
I've heard so much about you.
你今晚赶上大餐了 大卫
You're in for a treat tonight, David...
什锦砂锅
Cassoulet.
塞特 你说大卫知道什锦砂锅的秘密吗
Seth, do you think David knows the secret of cassoulet?
不
Nope.
那我先悄悄告诉你
No, well, I'm gonna whisper it to you,
你再去告诉他 好吗
So you can tell him, okay?
就没有什么秘密 是吧
This is no secret, is there, huh?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No!
只是农家菜 简单又丰盛
Just a peasant dish... simple, hearty.
毫不虚伪 我们都该向它学
No pretense. We can all learn from it.
开始
Ah. So.
我的家人
My family...
常在我心中 尽管不在我眼前
Always in my heart, but not in my eye,
愿分离使相聚的时光更充实
May the time apart enrich the time spent together.
愿我们的爱可以持续
May there be enough love left over
到下一次团圆之时
Until the next time we join hands.
阿门
Amen.
开始吃吧
Let's eat.
分我一点儿
Spare some?
出什么事了
What happened?
说吧
Come on.
我们曾经无话不谈的
We used to tell each other everything.
那时候我知道你所有的事
I used to take all your stuff.
或许我帮得上忙
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表