剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
If he took a night out with your brother,
没人用枪指着他的头 或者你的头
No one held a gun to his head...or yours.
他是个好人
He's a good person.
也许是这城里唯一
Probably the only person in this city
没有心机的人
Without an agenda.
他没有这么纯洁
He's not that virtuous.
没人是的
No one is.
你是担心我喜欢上他了吗
Are you so worried that I'd like him?
没有 我只是有信心你会对他失去兴趣
No, I was confident that you would lose interest
就像以往一样
In him eventually, as always.
那你为什么把他排挤掉了呢
Then why are you cutting him out?
因为他太抢眼了
Because he is taking up too much attention.
就因为舆♥论♥写关于大卫的报道
Because the press writes about David?
我们的一生都在被关注着
Our whole lives are attention.
我们可以让别人也承担一些
We can spare some.
只有人们仰慕我们 这个国家才能运转
This country only works if people look up to us.
而不是某个小破孩
Not some boy.
当我策划这场宴会并强迫你父王出席
When I plan parties and force your father
就是要让更多人仰慕他
To sit still long enough so that people can see him,
不是因为我想这样
It isn't because I want it.
而是他们需要这样
It's because they need it.
人们喜欢这些
People like them.
你认为他们需要你 仅是因为你选择了
You think they need you because you choose
好看的陶瓷图案
Nice china patterns?
这个国家在没有国王之前是一团糟
This country was nothing before it had a king.
在战争中各自为政
Stone age clans at war.
这就是我要彻底君主化的原因
It's why I designed every inch of this monarchy as I did.
从旗子的颜色 直到摆放的陶瓷
The color of the flag down to, yes, the china.
这样他们就可以有比生命更能
So they could have something larger than life
激起他们灵感的东西
To be inspired by.
衰败 国王 强胜还有富足
Decadence, kings, huge and poorless.
你认为我喜欢芭蕾吗
You think I care about ballet?
人们不会排队只为看跳舞
They didn't wait in line to see dancing.
他们是来看我们的
They came to see us.
整个皇室家族
The royal family.
我们才是展出品
We are the performance.
我还以为
I thought...
你喜欢芭蕾
That you loved ballet.
情况好转之前还要等多久?
How long before we see a change?
要到早上
Morning.
到早上就知道了
We'll know by morning.
多少个夜晚我都没守在他旁边
Think of all the evenings I wasn't there.
那么早上一定要守下去
Mornings that I could stay through.
你现在正在这儿
You're here now.
你真是纯洁善良
You're a pure thing found in the woods.
你是我的唯一
You're the only thing.
发高烧
Fever's spiking.
他对药物没反映 没有意识了
He's not responding. he's crashing.
-我要带我的人进来 -不行
- I'm bringing in my team. - You can't.
他会死掉的 快让我的人进来
He'll die if I don't. I'm bringing 'em in.
陛下 你必须离开了
Sir, we need to get you out of here.
你们是关键了 现在
Your keys. now.
我们能带你去任何地方
We can take you wherever you wanna go.
我自己去就好
I go alone.
应叛国罪被捕
Arrested for treason.
到底怎么回事
So this is how it comes?
我需要个辩护律师
I seek counsel.
你还像个英雄吗
Are you still a hero?
事情对于我总是朝好的方向发展
Things usually go well for me.
之后
Of late...
我的计划落空了
My plans are frustrated.
今晚我不可以在威胁前失败
I can't lose what's threatened tonight,
而且他们处处紧逼
And it hangs by threads, by minutes.
他到底想要从我这得到什么
What does he want from me?
为何他处处与我做对
Why does he act my enemy?
就为了繁荣港 这就是代价吗
Port prosperity. Is that the cost?
我会取回的 我会废除条约的
I'll take it back. I'll rescind the offer.
我不能告诉你上帝的旨意
I cannot tell you of god's mind.
虽然他乐意和我分享
He shares with me at his pleasure.
可谈到有关塞拉斯时
And on the subject of Silas,
他显的很平静
He is silent.
我做了正确的事情
I do right by him.
这片土地上曾都是虔诚的信徒
This land was once a place where men of faith
他们害怕走在街上 祈祷时只能低语
Feared to walk the streets and prayers came in whispers.
我让它变得对于像你这样的安全无比
I made it safe for men like you.
所以 上帝亏欠你?
So god owes you?
不是他 而是你
If not him, you.
告诉我怎样才罢手
Tell me what's the fair trade?
视冒犯上帝的程度而定
One offers sacrifice
相应的献上祭品
According to the offense.
只有用你的名义
Only you can name that.
献祭
Sacrifice?
难道他还不肯罢休
Has he not moved past that yet?
替我祝福他
Give him my best.
告诉他我给他太多了
Tell him I've given too much.
我们在赎罪 塞拉斯
We make amends, Silas.
回归纯真无邪
The pure. the unblemished.
洗清我们的罪过
For our sins.
他要的我不能给他
He wants what I will not let him take.
我不会让他活着走下我的祭坛的
I will not leave this on the altar and live.
然后你就要找第二个祭品了
Then you find another lamb.
不
No.
上帝不是如此冷酷
Not even god is that cruel.
这是你想要的吗
This what you need?
越是纯洁的祭品越能使你快乐吗
Something beautiful has to die to make you happy?
杰克 只想和你谈谈
Jack, just talk to me.
不能再这样下去了 约瑟夫 我不能了
Can't be like it was,Joseph. I can't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
到底怎么了
What happened?
-离开我远点 -我爱你
- Stay away. - But I love you--
我来处理就好
I'll take care of it.
当心点 嘿 别碰我 伙计
Watch it. hey, don't touch me, dude.
别碰我
Don't touch me, man!
嘿
Hey.
你和我朋友有矛盾吗
You have a problem with my friend here?
不
No.
那就好 你准备就这么算了吗
It's cool. you're backing away?
带王冠的皮条客是不敢自己动手的
The crown pimp doesn't fight his own fights.
我在发抖啊 你的保镖站在哪里
I swing, your backup takes over.
是啊 可能
Yeah, that could--
你要有大♥麻♥烦了
That could be a problem for you.
嘿 嘿 杰克 杰克
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, Jack, Jack!
离我远点
Stay away from me.
不
No.
不 不
No! no!
来啊
Come here!
打我 打我
Hit me! hit me!
打我啊 接着打
Hit me, man! go ahead.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
来
Come on.
杰克 等等 我的朋友们
Wait. Jack, my friends--
他们不会有事
They'll be fine.
杰克会摆平这一切的
Jack will take care of it.
他有点过分了
He just dug a little deeper.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这是每晚常有的事情吗
Is this what it's like out every night?
接下来是全新的
This part's new.
陛下 你还好吗
Sir, you all right?
有什么起色吗
Any change?
我去乡下的时候你是如何掩饰的
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表