剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
The only real and lingering question being...
你对第一个出现的鸡蛋有何感想
How do you like them, first-come eggs?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there something you'd like me to do?
他希望你能坐下来和我们一起
He'd like you to sit and eat.
我父亲坚持为我们做早餐
My father insists on making breakfast.
好使他觉得我们好像小孩子
It makes him feel like his kids are still five.
当你们还小...
When you were small...
还能听话的时候
And manageable,
我希望这么做
and I prefered it that way.
我不能久留了
I can't stay long.
我早上该回到基地去了
I have to report back to base this morning.
你不用回前线去了
No. You're not going back to the front.
你被调任到夏伊洛
You've been transferred to Shiloh.
新♥闻♥办♥公室的军方联♥系♥人
Military liaison to the press office.
公众会喜欢你的
The press likes you.
谢夫德上尉
Captain Shepherd.
上尉 你现在是个官员了
Captain.You're an officer now.
如果你不会做演讲就太糟糕了
Hell of a time to lose your powers of speech.
你会在一小时后上电视 有问题吗
You're going on air in an hour. There a problem?
我不确定能否在不冒犯您的前提下
I'm not sure I can answer that
回答问题
without insulting my king.
你的陛下我已经对冒犯
Your king hears insults with alarming
习以为常了
regularity.
我 只是不觉得我能代表官方 先生
I just don't think I'm cut out for the city, sir.
沃尔特
Walter,
如果下次上尉再叫我先生
Next time you hear Captain Shepherd call me "sir,"
你就拿出手♥枪♥朝他开枪
I want you to take out your sidearm and shoot him.
你为何一定要和我们做对呢
What have you got against our city?
我可能只适合小地方
Well I'd probably have an apartment the size of my dog's shed at home.
那里没人谈论战争
And... no one talks about the war here.
我的同伴还在前线打仗
My company's fighting just a few hours from here and...
好像除了电视里看到战争 这天下太平
it's as if nothing's happening except on TV.
补充下 这城市有股怪味
Plus the city sort of smells like trash.
我不告诉你该怎么做
I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
但是你
But you...
但你能在这里干得很棒
could do good here.
希望源于勇敢
Hope lies in bravery.
我们需要希望
We need hope.
让我们瞧瞧
Give us a shot.
遵命 陛下
Yes, sir.
真不敢相信 我三天坐了这么多辆车
I can't believe I've been in this many cars in three days.
我不能肯定是不是给你了
I could've sworn that I gave it to you.
抱歉夫人 我对此一无所知
I'm so sorry, ma'am. I don't know where it went.
手♥机♥里满是隐私和私人电♥话♥
A cell phone full of state secrets and private lines.
希望能找到 我上去翻翻我的卧室
Let's hope not far. I'll go tear up my bed room again.
-还没找到? -都怪你
- No luck? - It's your fault.
我真是伤心 你真让我担心坏了
I blame the grief. You really had me worried.
-向我保证你永远别死 -瞧 我守信用的
- You promised me you'd never die. - I kept my promise. See?
听着 我们还要忍♥受多久
Look, how long are we gonna have to suffer that one?
他不伤人 他只是只可卡猎犬
He's harmless. He's a cocker spaniel.
那只猎犬刚刚获得了军队里最好的职位
That cocker spaniel just got the best post in the military.
真该死
Hell,
我是那个被俘的人♥质♥
I was the one taken hostage.
那是我该干的
That should've been my job.
而不是被人当面质疑
Instead I'm being brought in for questioning.
你需要更多的训练
More discipline?
耐心点 别在你的夜生活上太随意
You don't do yourself any favors with your nightlife.
他们对那次绑♥架♥事件议论纷纷
They're saying things about the kidnapping.
那次我们班被伏击是我的失误
That it was my fault the squad was ambushed.
我太冲动了 没有支援就冲进去
That I was impulsive and went in without a support team.
-真的吗 -当然不是真的
- Did you? - Of course not.
我接到命令前曾向友军求援
I called for overwatch as soon as I got the order.
确认我们有支援
The woods were crawling. We had support.
直到我们到达
At least when we went in. And then...
双方枪战
The shooting started.
我们孤军奋战
And we were alone.
我的士兵丧生
I lost men.
我们本应有支援的
We had support.
请跟他谈谈
Please. Talk to him.
他们会起诉我的
They could bring me up on charges.
你明白我不喜欢卷入政♥治♥
You know I don't like to get involved with politics.
但是
But...
如果我能给你提点建议
If I were to suggest something,
我建议 顺其自然
I'd say let them.
-让我上军事法庭受审吗 -为什么不呢
- Let them court-martial me? - Why not?
真♥相♥不易显现 但为人永远铭记
Truth outed slowly is rembered longest.
一直坚持到会议结束吧
So sit through their meetings.
我相信不久之后 你会穿上华美的礼服
They'll see what's what soon enough and then they'll have to cover you
带满勋章 获得道歉
with so many medals and apologies.
你会厌倦你的庆功晚宴
You'll be stuffed from all the banquets in your high honor.
耐心点 杰克
Be patient, Jack.
一切都会水落石出的
It'll all come out in the wash.
没准和我那该死的手♥机♥一起出来
Probably along with my damn cell phone.
不幸的是 在他慢跑回家时心脏病发作
And sadly he suffered a coronary while jogging near his home.
能源部长福沃克斯先生为政♥府♥服务了整整15年
Minister of energy Faulks was a 15-year servant of our government
是个坚定的爱国者
And a patriot.
塞拉斯国王会在葬礼后接见他的家人
King Silas will be visiting with his family after the funeral.
听着
Listen,
妈妈 我周末可能不回来了
I don't think I'm gonna make it back home this weekend.
我觉得你该有假期才对
I thought you had some leave coming.
-你惹麻烦了吗 -一点吧
- Did you get in trouble? - Sort of.
打开电视
Turn on the tv.
我们还有一些前线的消息
We also have some news from the front.
先生们 女士们
Now ladies and gentlemen,
我不能讲太多 但是我可以说
you know we can't tell you too much. But here to tell you what we can,
我们有了新的军方联络人
we have our new military liaison.
可能你们已经知道他了
Some of you may know of him already.
给你们介绍大卫·谢夫德上尉
Let me introduce: Captain David Shepherd.
-你怎么了 -妈妈 我要上去了
- What's going on with you? - Mom, I gotta go.
他看起来无所适从呢
They made him a monkey!
-什么 -谢夫德 你有个包裹
- What? - There's a package here for you.
瞧 瞧
Look, look!
有人反感这张照片吗
Is anyone else really sick of that picture?
能把幻灯关掉吗
Can we turn that off?
谢谢
Thanks.
好的
Cool.
这说明你以后不会上战场了吗?
Does this mean no more action for you?
就呆在夏伊洛?
You'll be staying here in Shiloh?
听着 我今天早上预计只做10分钟的简报
Look, I only had, like, ten minutes of briefing this morning,
我可以肯定他们只让我读幻灯上的东西
but I'm pretty surey just want me to read what's on the prompter, so...
那么 我回答是的 然后直接开始吧
How about I just say yes and we get straight to it.
反击已经在两小时前由塞拉斯陛下批准了
An offensive was issued two hours ago by king Silas.
现在我们的士兵正在通过
At present, we have troops advancing across the neutral zone
与迦特的中立地带
into Gath territory.
我们有报告显示迦特正在撤军
We have reports that Gath has retreated its armor units.
这是对绑♥架♥事件的回应吗
Is this in response to the kidnappings?
这是对所以迦特恶劣行径的回应
I think it's in response to everyone wanting this damn war over already.
真尴尬
This is embarrassing.
我们该叫他下来
We could pull him.
不 他做得挺好 很完美
He's perfect. Watch.
能谈谈杰克·本杰明的127部队
What about Jack Benjamin's involvement
被伏击的事吗
with the ambush of the 127th?
就我所知
As far as I know,
本杰明上尉在被俘事件中是受害者
Captain Benjamin's involvement was as a victim.
有关他失职的调查是真的吗
Is it true there's an early inquiry into his negligence?
我不知道这方面的官方信息
I have no official information on that.
就我个人而言 可以讲
But from personal knowledge I can state that...
如此评价这次惨剧 简直是胡闹
that's a load of bullshit put out by people trying to cash in on tragedy.
战士们在那次伏击中牺牲了
Men died in that ambush.
他们应该得到尊重
Try and show some respect.
-下个问题 -谢谢 上尉
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表