剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表
《列王传》前情提要
Previously on Kings
我看到那个我生命中的预兆
When I read the signs in my life...
他们说我是被派来帮助你的
They say that I was sent here to help you.
那去做吧
Then do that.
他们只是利用我们 瞧他们都干了什么
They only use people like us. look what they do.
等了那么久 只是拿我死去儿子的抚恤金
Make me wait all day just to get paid because my son died!
我们会在6个月后移交繁荣港
We will, in six months' time, give over port prosperity...
交换长久的和平
In exchange for lasting peace.
那你为什么把他排挤掉了呢
Then why are you cutting him out?
因为他太抢眼了
Because he is taking up too much attention.
他是个好人
He's a good person.
他没有这么纯洁
He's not that virtuous.
没人是的
No one is.
这些年来 在舆♥论♥的风口浪尖上
I've been keeping pictures of our family
我努力保持家族的形象
Out of the free press for years.
他老了 做国王是个年轻人的游戏
Being king is a young man's game and he's grown old.
我们要知道已经有合适的替代人选了
We need to know we have a replacement at the ready.
我去乡下的时候你是如何掩饰的
What do you call it when I go to the countryside?
我们说你在静思
We say you're in serenity.
那静思结束了
Then serenity end
塞拉斯
Silas
多亏这场雨
Lucky for the rain.
穗丝都长出来了
Silks came in.
再有20天我们就可以大丰收了
20 days or so we'll be ready to harvest.
对你而言“我们”是指什么 城市男孩
What do you mean "we", City boy?
你放弃和公主巡游 回到地里干粗活吗
You gonna give up your parades and princesses And get your hands dirty?
国王只给我3天时间休假
King only gave me a 48-Hour furlough.
真少
figures.
伊桑
Ethan.
为何寄回了我的支票
Why did you send back my check?
我不想用塞拉斯的钱
I don't want Silas' money.
你不需要步伊莱后尘
You don't have to step for eli alone.
你也是我的兄弟
You was my brother,too
孩子们
Boys!
快进来
Come on in.
那么有谁最近看过八卦周刊呢
So, anyone who is over the tabloids lately?
你真是多嘴
Shut it .
丹尼 吃饭了
Daniel. table.
我就看一下比赛分数
I just want to see the score.
基利波和迦特 的将来将由民众主宰..
...Gilboa and Gath. - A future in which our people
为什么每个频道都是国王
Why 'the King' on every channels?
代替子弹和炸♥药♥
...Instead of bullets and bombs.
繁荣港
Port Prosperity,
曾被迦特国一直强占 如今由我如期归还
A city once conquered From gath now pledged by me for return,
搭建起和平的桥梁
carrying there pledge for peace.
减少牺牲
No lean sacrifice
也恰如公平
But fair.
为了守卫这座和平的桥梁
In order to save safeguard that pledge,
我现在正式宣布我们决议
I know make public our intention
不仅归还繁荣港
To return to Gath not just Port Prosperity,
还要归还所有我们强占的区域
But all the territories taken
为了繁荣港战役能平息
In the battle of Prosperity.
再增加以北水域的土地
Including lands north of the river.
这是我们家 我们要放弃自己的家园
That's Us. Has just given away the home.
重制我们的国土 放下我们的尊严 仅为和平的到来
Redraw our own map,make our face ugly.For Peace
你必须和他谈谈
You have to talk this with him.
-我 -你是他的英雄
- Me? - You are his hero.
可是他从不听像我这类人说的话
He doesn't listen people like me
如果他还有其他意图 你就要为我们解释
If he want others will, You could speak out.
你要试试啊 大卫
You need to try, David.
随着城市建立了其基础设施房♥屋
...As the city builds up its infrastructure to house...
这个不是政策
This is not a policy.
这是法令
This is a decree.
这个不是国王应有的权利
It is not being in the King right
这是不公平的
But it is not just
他呼吁重归和平与好
He calls for peace,
但否认了我的付出
But denies me the cost.
好一个批评
Good day to be a critic.
这段批评会为敌人壮胆
This criticism will embolden your enemies.
我们该如何处理
How should we proceed?
陛下 谢夫德上尉到
Sir, Captain Shepherd.
你和你家人在听我的演讲时
You were with your family, when I made my announcement.
对我的法令有何反应
How did they react to my decree?
陛下 你背叛了他们
They felt betrayed, sir.
我的父亲和兄长为了保卫家园为牺牲
My father and brother are dead to defend our home,
可你又将这一切交还给了敌人
And you just gave it to the ones who killed them..
一定有其他可以同迦特国交换的
There must has something else we can trade with Gath,
保护城市边疆 你还可以推迟..
To preserve the border towns. You can postpone ...
让你到这里不是听你争辩
You have not been brought here
我的决定是否有意义的
To debate the merit of my decisions.
而是来验证你的忠诚度
But only to determine the degree of your loyalty
是家庭 还是 国王国家重要
With your family. With your king.
-两者都很重要 -我看正好抵消
- I see both sides. - Oh, both sides amounts to neither.
大卫
David ...
你知道是什么驱使我这样做
Do you believe the forces beyond the understanding,
放出这样的法令吗
That have given me this role?
我相信你又要拿为国王做挡箭牌
I believe you were chosen king for a reason.
如果我要你相信我 你会吗
And when I ask you to trust me, will you?
繁荣港犹如一个辩论会
Port Prosperity has called a forum..
你要捍卫国王的公众形象
You will go and publicly endorse the king's position.
没人会顾虑我的感受 我的家人会责备我
No one care what I think My family will be this disown me.
这就是为什么大众关注你的感受
Which is why the people will care what you think.
这就看你的忠诚是否有摇摆不定了
To see you of all sacrifice to your king will sway others.
如果我不呢
And if I doesn't
那你要认清那些想与国王作对的人
And you will identify anyone attempting to undermine the King to decision
及时向我们汇报
And bring them to my attention.
我们会再次拥有和平
We will have peace.
这些狼心狗肺的家伙就等我喂食了
And those who obstruct it are wolves Carving out my flock for food.
大卫 你的家人有可能不喜欢这样
David, your family may not like it
但是 你的国王需要你的帮助
But your King needs your help.
列王传 第一季 第5集
你没必要担心
You worry where you shouldn't.
别愁眉苦脸的好吗
Don't rush lines on your face, hmm?
繁荣港的移交手续将会如期进行
The handover of Port Prosperity will proceed as planned.
即使人♥民♥反对
Unless the people won't allow it.
人们会接受的 就像这煎蛋卷
People will cool off just like this omelet.
坐下吧 趁热吃
Now come on, sit down. We're going to eat.
市民已经在抗♥议♥了
They're already starting to protest.
你不在意人们关于你的言论吗
You don't care what your people say about you?
就为那些造谣生事的报道
A handful grumbling at the press.
没必要紧张
No cause for alarm.
我让他们有充分锻炼的机会
A healthy exercising of the freedoms
我确信 我赐予他们了
I'm pretty sure I gave them.
你应该摘下围裙
You should put down your apron
到繁荣港的集♥会♥走走
And go to their rally at prosperity.
告诉他们 他们的国王依然关爱子民
Show them their king still cares.
我更愿意听你唠叨健康问题
I prefer it when you harp on healthcare.
可我已经习惯了被忽视的感觉
Yeah, well I know how it feels to not be heard.
他们也不能每次都得到想要的吧
The people cannot have what they want at every turn.
你也是
Neither can you.
这才是治理和养育的定义区别所在
That's the definition of governing and parenting.
我的出现反而会增加市民的反抗情绪
My presence there would only inflame.
再说我已经控制局面了
Besides, I got the situation under control.
我派了心腹去处理这件事
I sent my best man.
谁
Who?
塞拉斯不听劝 是吗
Silas didn't listen, did he?
他真是冥顽不灵
He's not gonna budge.
我们会摆平他的
We'll set him straight.
我很高兴你在我们这边
I'm glad you're with us.
我没吃早餐
I skipped breakfast.
即便我生他的气
剧集 | 列王纪(2009) | 导航列表